剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
and you said, "Yeright. I just broke about eight rules,"
然后你咯咯笑了 接着把头发往后撩
and smiled and giggled and brushed your hair back.
我不会告诉「普莱斯顿小姐」的
"Ms. Preston" Won't hear about it from me.
也可能你得了皮癣
It's possible you have ringworm.
肖恩 有时候人们撩头发
Shaun, sometimes people toss their hair
只是因为头发挡住脸了
just 'cause it's in their face.
莫菲
Murphy.
我想让你详细说明一下你的想法
I'd like you to elaborate on your idea.
我糟糕的想法
My terrible idea?
就是那个
That's the one.
你可以移♥动♥瓣膜的前叶 然后重新接上
You can move the anterior leaflet of the valve and reattach it.
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
这是那个孩子心脏的精准复♥制♥
This is an exact replica of the kid's heart,
没有固定点可以用来重新接上
and there's no anchor point to reattach it.
所以你的那部分想法还是很糟糕
So that part of your idea is still terrible.
好吧
Okay.
但是剩下的呢
But the rest of it?
我们在处理一个巨大的隔膜
We're dealing with a huge septum --
有25毫米
25 millimeters.
对一个健康的孩子来说是多大
What would that number be in a healthy kid?
大约8毫米
About 8.
如果我们想接近8毫米
If we go anywhere near that number,
对瓣膜来说就没有足够的支撑
we won't have enough support for the valve.
但是如果说我们减小到20毫米
But let's say we took that down to 20...
那对于减轻出口梗阻来说就会不够了
That won't be enough to relieve the outflow obstruction.
好吧
Okay.
18毫米
18.
好
Okay.
仪器
我们岔开他的旁路
Let's take him off bypass.
旁路
他死了
He's dead.
再来一次 16毫米
Again. 16.
我真的好累
I'm really tired.
我曾经想过
I used to think that
我要成为史上最好的外科医生
I wanted to be the best surgeon in history.
但我新的目标
But my new goal?
只是希望不要在实习期就被刷掉
Is just not to get washed out of my residency.
你现在有手术吗
You have a surgery now?
没有
No.
我来看看有什么需要帮忙的
I'm here to see how I can help.
外科主任来参加搜寻派对
The Chief of Surgery joining the search party?
我是不是应该来个自♥拍♥
Should I take a selfie,
给我的朋友们看看发生了什么
show my friends that this really happened?
这是团队的问题
This is a team problem.
所以应该团队一起解决
It should be a team solution.
你是怎么有这么好的领导的
How do you get a boss like this?
现在我们知道什么
What do we know so far?
我们岔开他的旁路
Let's take him off bypass.
血液流出量在13毫米的时候很完美
His outflow is perfect at 13 millimeters.
但当左房♥室瓣没有足够的支撑
Which is irrelevant when the mitral valve...
去关闭时 这无关紧要
...doesn't have enough support to close.
他死了
He's dead.
再一次
Again.
布朗医生
Dr. Browne.
关于你代表医院承担责任并告诉伊丽莎白你很抱歉
Any reason you assumed responsibility on behalf of the hospital...
这件事有什么解释吗
told Elizabeth you were "Sorry"?
因为我确实抱歉
Because I was.
希望这样做不会付出什么代价
Well, I hope we don't see the price tag on that.
并且你没有时间了
And I think you're out of time.
我们岔开他的旁路
Let's take him off bypass.
旁路
成功了
Yes.
14毫米
14 millimeters.
精确的
Exactly.
是的
Yeah.
精确
Exactly.
我们的误差幅度极低
Our margin of error is exceedingly low.
运气好
Good luck.
你相信运气吗
You believe in luck?
这是人们在很困难的情况下会说的
It's something people say in difficult situations.
我也不信
Neither do I.
再来一次
Again.
事实是 即使我们现在找到了你的样品
The reality is, even if we found your specimen now,
很可能已经没有活性了
it's unlikely that it'd still be viable.
你不知道我是否得了癌症
You don't know if I have cancer,
也没有办法能知道
and there's no way to find out.
所以我的选择就是去做我可能不需要做的手术
So my choices are surgery I may not need...
可能会让我无法说话
...that will leave me without speech,
或者什么都不做 然后可能死去
or I do nothing and maybe die.
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
BGM: Ancient Light by Allman Brown
♪ That ancient light, weigh ♪
♪ On your shoulders ♪
♪ And the river of time ♪
♪ Love is all that's left to lose ♪
♪ Love is all that's left to lose ♪
♪ Lust, love ♪
♪ I'm not alone anymore ♪
♪ Lust, love ♪
♪ I'm not alone anymore ♪
♪ This ancient life ♪
♪ This ancient life ♪
刀
Knife.
三小时三十分钟
3 hours, 30 minutes.
我们得把搭桥时间控制在五个小时以内
You didn't want him on bypass any longer than five hours.
诗歌♥集
维肯和布林肯是两只小眼睛
"Wynken and Blynken are two little eyes,
诺德是一颗小脑袋
and Nod is a little head,
驶向天空的这只木鞋子
and the wooden shoe that sailed the skies
是一个小不点的小矮床
is a wee one's trundle-bed.
所以闭上眼睛吧 当妈妈唱着
So shut your eyes while Mother sings --
看起来如何 莫菲医生
How's it look, Dr. Murphy?
14毫米
14 millimeters.
正好
Exactly.
很完美
Perfect.
他的隔膜组织
His septal tissue...
比预期还要僵硬
It's stiffer than I anticipated.
我想没法支撑到充足的外流结束
I don't think this is gonna be enough for adequate outflow.
我要把隔膜降到13毫米
I'm taking the septum down to 13.
好 瓣膜在13毫米时没撑住
Okay, the valve wasn't supported at 13.
病患死了
The patient died.
那是模拟 不是真的病患
That was a model, not a patient.
我们已经用了五小时三分钟
We're at five hours and three minutes.
降到十三米
We're taking him down to 13.
执行
Field.
大家先听我说
All quiet for the time-out.
病患叫伊丽莎白·迈凯伦
Patient is Elizabeth McLaren.
无已知过敏史
No known allergies.
我们要用U形切口
We'll be doing a total laryngectomy
做全喉切除术
with a Gluck Sorenson U-shaped incision.
大家都同意吗
Is everyone in agreement?
打抗生素了吗
Antibiotics in?
已输了一克的氨中噻肟头孢菌素
One gram of cefotaxime has been infused.
在等样本
We anticipate a specimen.
已要求打印标签
I've requested labels be printed.
笔
Pen.
准备插管
Prepare to intubate.
假牙
Dentures.
先别动手术
You've gotta hold the surgery.
稍等我一下
Just give me a little time.
已经13毫米了
That's 13.
该死
Dammit.
太薄了
Too thin?
瓣膜没足够的支撑
The valve doesn't have adequate support.
不能缝合
It won't be able to close.
我错了
I was wrong.
这有复位点
There's a reattachment point.
在14毫米时没看到
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表