剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你是不知所措了
You got overwhelmed.
我没有
I wasn't.
初次急救 会这样的
First trauma, it happens.
你需要有条不紊并清晰迅速地思考
You have to think clearly, quickly, methodically.
你可以学学肖恩的思考方式
You need to think a little more like Shaun.
稍微学习一下 不要完全照搬
A little more. Not identically.
你怎么样
How you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 这是个蠢问题
Sorry. That's a stupid question.
你体内的吗♥啡♥已被消耗完毕
You're maxed out on morphine.
我等吗♥啡♥重新起作用后再继续
I'll hold off until it reloads.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
现在进展不错
We're making good progress.
我需要清除所有破溃的水疱
I'll have to... debride any deroofed blisters
避免二次感染...
to prevent a secondary nosocomial and then --
给我镜子
I need a mirror.
既然你都不敢看我的眼睛
It's the least you can do
至少能把镜子拿给我吧
since you can't even look me in the eye.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这两年内我买♥♥了多少
Do you know how many hideous $300 bridesmaid dresses
丑陋的伴娘礼服吗
I've had to buy in the last two years?
我决定等自己结婚时
I decided that when I got married,
要让伴娘们穿小黑裙
my bridesmaids are gonna wear black cocktail dresses
这样她们就能重复穿了
so they can use them again, you know?
但现在...
But now...
我就像是《猛鬼街》中的恶魔
now I-I'm Freddy Krueger.
谁还愿意娶我呢
Who's gonna want to marry this?
我去找护士
I'm gonna find a nurse,
让她帮你调节一下吗♥啡♥的滴速
have her adjust your... your morphine drip.
好了
Okay.
你的脸被撞到了
You hit your face.
下巴脱臼 很疼
Your jaw got stuck. It hurts.
刚才给你打的针会让你晕过去
So, this shot I just gave you is gonna knock you out
好让我治好你的下巴
so that I can fix that.
请稍等
Hang tight.
-车祸患者状态分级确认了吗 -共有23人
- Crash patients status check? - 23 people total.
现场死亡一人 急诊室死亡一人
One fatality on site, lost one in the E.R.
红标患者全部经过检查
Examined all the red tags.
候诊室还有十三位黄标以及绿标患者
Got 13 yellow and green still in the waiting room.
-我负责下位患者 -马尔科·麦哲伦
- I'll take whoever's up next. - Marco Magallenes...
股动脉断裂 股骨粉碎
severed femoral artery, crushed femur.
我做了REBOA 并安装了临时分流器
I did the REBOA and then installed a temporary shunt.
这是他的CT和核磁共振结果
Here are his CT and MRI results.
找别人负责下位患者
Find someone else for whoever's up next.
终于安静了
Oh, finally.
打扰一下 你们是马尔科的亲属吗
Excuse me. Are you Marco's family?
是的
Yes.
我们刚知道我表亲没在事故中幸免于难
We just found out that my cousin didn't survive the accident.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
-有点吃不消 -我很遗憾
- It's a bit much. - I'm so sorry.
我是梅伦德斯医生 这位是莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Melendez, and this is Dr. Murphy.
我是里尔卡多
I'm Ricardo.
我是马尔科的父亲
I'm M-Marco's father.
这是他母亲蕾娜 这是索尼娅
This is, uh, his mother, Lorena, and this is Sonia.
他们今晚要结婚了
They were getting married tonight.
我儿子怎么样
How's my son?
马尔科的股骨彻底粉碎
Marco's femur was completely shattered,
小腿供血不足
and his lower leg isn't getting enough blood.
你能救下他的腿吗
Can you save his leg?
马尔科股骨粉碎太过严重
Marco suffered too much bone fragmentation.
我们治不好了
We can't fix it.
截肢是唯一的选择
Our only choice is to amputate.
女儿
Mija.
五区需要三♥级♥前房♥积血检查
Bay Five needs a grade three hyphema.
头部CT和眼科表单吗
Head CT and page ophthalmology?
你真懂我
You read my mind.
有一阵了
Been a while.
通宵加班还撑得住吗
How you holding up pulling an all-nighter?
还凑合 但你要是能给我来点静脉注射咖♥啡♥因♥
I'll manage, but if you can find me a caffeine IV,
-借过 -就更好了
- Please move! - it'd be helpful.
-今晚真辛苦 -是啊
- Tough night. - Yeah.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
大喜日子定了吗
So, when's the big day?
我们还没定呢
We haven't set it yet.
在哪儿举♥行♥婚礼
Oh, where is it gonna be?
我们会再商量的
We'll figure it out.
也许在某处的沙滩上
Maybe a beach somewhere.
我们应该晚点再谈
We should talk about this later.
怎么了 我喜欢沙滩
What? I like beaches.
如果你有更浪漫的想法...
If you have a more romantic idea...
我家人喜欢教堂
My family likes churches.
我们确实应该晚点谈谈
We should talk about this later.
利姆医生 你有一位黄标患者要变成红标了
Dr. Lim, I think one of your yellows is about to turn red.
我把婚礼都策划好了
I've got my wedding all planned out.
婚纱和鲜花都选好了
I've got the dress, and I've got the flowers.
来个新郎就万事大吉了
All I need is a groom.
你愿意吗 莫菲医生
You available, Dr. Murphy?
不
No.
你不想要爱吗
You don't want some love?
不 我不想 我不想要
No. No, I don't. I don't want love.
格拉斯曼医生 神经会诊 三区
Dr. Glassman, neural consult, bay three.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我先到的
I was here first.
肖恩
Shaun.
肖恩
Shaun!
我患者的片子很重要
My patient's scans are very important.
我患者的也很重要
Well, my patient's important, too.
我得看看我患者的片子
I need to see my patient's scans.
你的患者是术前还是术后
Is your patient pre-op or post-op?
术前
Pre-op.
好吧 我把电脑让给你
Okay, I'll give you the computer,
但你得先道歉才行
but you need to apologize first.
好吧 对不起 快打开
Okay, I'm sorry. Turn it on.
为什么梅伦德斯医生告诉马尔科的亲属
Why was Marco's family crying when Dr. Melendez
他需要截肢时 他们要哭
told them his leg would need to be amputated?
他们儿子的腿要被截下去了
Well, their son's leg is about to be cut off.
这很悲伤 哭泣很正常
It's sad. Crying is normal.
但在截肢和死亡之间选择的话
But when your options are amputation or death,
截肢不是更好吗
amputation is good news.
人们需要时间消化这种巨变
People need time to adjust to big changes.
马尔科的家人甚至没机会奢求奇迹
Marco's family didn't even get a chance to pray for a miracle.
这没可能
It's not possible.
骨头受损太严重
The bone damage is too severe.
无法进行杆移植
A rod implantation won't work.
没有可供固定的地方
There's nothing to anchor into,
并且分流器持续不到重建的时候
and the shunt won't last long enough to do reconstruction.
没有其他选择了
There are no other options.
也许我们能更换整个股骨
What if we could replace the entire femur?
我们在给他造一根新的股骨
We're making him a new femur.
用3D打印机吗
With a 3D printer?
3D打印骨骼只成功应用于下颌处过
3D-printed bones have only successfully been done with the mandible.
我们知道
We know.
-那是个非常小的骨头 -我们知道
- That's a fairly small bone. - We know.
股骨需要支撑全身的重量
A femur has to support the weight of the entire body.
所以我们用钛合金来打造这根 没问题的
This one will be titanium. It can work.
这个想法很有趣
It's an interesting idea...
但我仍需考虑一下
but I need to think on it.
现在还有七位黄标患者等待救治呢
Right now we still got seven yellow tags waiting.
还有什么需要考虑的
What do you have to think about?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表