剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我是说 有时候吃药让我感觉很平淡
I mean, sometimes the meds make me feel flat.
不会兴奋 没什么好玩的
You know, no highs, no fun.
但也没有低潮
No lows, though, either.
是值得的
It's worth it.
我想再试试做你母亲
I'd like to try again to be your mom.
我是说 我们能不能多聊聊
I mean, maybe we could just talk some more?
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
拿着吧
Well, take these.
得浇水 不然会死的
They need water or they're gonna die.
卡片上有我号♥码
My number's on the card.
我觉得我刚刚赢了环法自行车赛
I think I just won the Tour de France.
手术时间很长
It's a long surgery.
会考验你的心脏功能
It will put a lot of strain on your heart.
你的心血管功能很好
Your cardiovascular fitness is excellent.
你明白的 对吧
You get it, right?
明白什么
Get what?
为什么我那么想做这个手术
Why I want this surgery so bad.
如果你找到自闭症的治愈方法也会很高兴 对吧
You'd jump at a cure for autism, wouldn't ya?
自闭症无法治愈
There isn't a cure for autism.
上周我也不知道有个手术能治好我
Well, last week I didn't think there was a surgery to help me.
这个手术不能保证你能走路
The surgery isn't guaranteed to help you walk.
你为什么要冒失去一个接受你现在样子的人的风险
Why would you risk losing a person who accepts you the way you are?
你可能找不到别的人了
You may not find another one.
和我结婚的理由有很多 你懂吧
There are a lot of reasons to marry me, you know?
我相信也有很多和你结婚的理由
I'm sure there are a lot of reasons to marry you.
对 我有条理 我的视觉空间记忆力很好
Yes. I'm organized, I have excellent visual-spatial memory,
莉亚说我为人真诚 非常公平
and Lea says I'm refreshingly honest and fair.
我猜柯拉爱我是因为我很坚定
I suppose Cora loves me because I'm determined...
我很聪明
I'm pretty smart,
乐于助人
committed to helping others,
最重要的可能是因为我很有耐心
and most of all, probably because I'm patient.
你一直都这样吗
Were you always those things?
你坐上轮椅之前也这样吗
Were you those things before you were in the wheelchair?
你的自闭症成就了你 你是这个意思
Your autism helped you -- That's your point.
你是说这个轮椅让我成为了更好的人
You're saying this chair made me a better person.
问题是 现在失去这张轮椅
The difference is losing this chair now
也不会让我失去它教会我的品质
won't make me lose the lessons it gave me.
抗生素不管用
The antibiotics aren't working.
我说了如果没用我们就得做手术
I told if they didn't we'd be doing surgery next.
不要
No.
如果我们现在不行动 她就会死
She's going to die if we don't act now.
亲爱的 我们得听医生的
Honey, we need to listen to the doctors.
你得相信我
I need you to trust me.
我不能回到之前那样了
I can't go back to being like it used to be.
你没得选
You don't have a choice.
她需要其他人的意见
She wants a second opinion.
她快死了
She's going to die.
我告诉她了
I told her that.
有时很难真的走出来
Sometimes it's tough to actually get out of those doors.
在我小的时候
When I was a kid,
我妹妹爬树时出了意外
my little sister had an accident climbing a tree --
受到了很严重的脑伤
a traumatic brain injury --
我每天早上醒来都希望她能好起来
and I woke up every morning dreaming that she was better,
但是她没有
but she wasn't.
我一直照顾她
I took care of her a lot --
给她刷牙 梳头发 喂饭
brushed her teeth, combed her hair, fed her.
亨特是我作为主治医的第一个病人
Hunter was my first patient as an attending,
而我得走进那间病房♥告诉他
and I had to walk in that room and tell him
我没有什么可以做的了
that there was nothing I could do for him,
我没有办法治好他
nothing I could do to fix him.
现在有办法了吗
And now there is?
但是没有保障
But there's no guarantee.
从来就没有保障
There is never a guarantee.
抱歉 我不能承担会失去我爱的男人的风险
I'm sorry, but I can't risk losing the man that I fell in love with.
你不只是害怕手术会害死他
You're not just afraid that the surgery will kill him.
你还害怕手术会成功
You're afraid that it might work.
你只认识在轮椅上的亨特
You've only known Hunter in a wheelchair.
能够走路会彻底改变他这个人
Walking would be a fundamental change in who he is --
也会彻底改变你们夫妻之间的关系
a fundamental change in who you are as a couple.
你担心不论发生哪种情况
You're worried that no matter what happens,
你都会失去他
you're gonna lose him.
亨特看上去有了很好的生活
Hunter seems to have a great life.
我不知道我会不会冒着失去一切的风险
I don't know if I'd risk giving that up.
要是有个手术能让你变成一个完美的医生
What if there was an operation to make you a perfect doctor,
永远不会犯错
never make a mistake,
但是会有百分之五死亡的可能性
but it had a, you know, 5% of killing you?
你会做吗
Would you do it?
那并不是一个公平的对比
That's not a fair comparison.
你说亨特现在过得还不错
Well, you said Hunter's doing fine the way he is,
但是我们说的是要给他更多的东西
but we're talking about giving him something more.
百分之二呢
What about 2%?
我认为不会有个什么概率
I don't think - there's a number for me.
当然会有一个概率
Oh, of course there's a number.
每一次你坐进你的车
Every time you get in your car --
每一次你离开家
Hell, every time you leave your home
你都承担着会有不好的事发生的风险
you take a risk - something bad could happen.
但是你还是会做
But you do it anyway,
去让你自己变得更好
you know, to make yourself better,
让世界变得更好
to make the world better,
有时候只是为了开心
sometimes just to have fun.
有时候会去一个狂欢节
Sometimes to go to a carnival.
肯尼不是你的朋友
Kenny's not your friend.
他在利用你
He's using you.
我不这么认为
I...don't think so.
我们很高兴
We have fun.
他有犯罪记录
He's got a rap sheet.
多数是轻罪
Mostly misdemeanors,
但是有一些盗窃重罪的案子
but there's a couple felony theft cases
会有协议
that were bargained down.
等等 你去调查肯尼的背景了
Wait, you ran a background check on Kenny?
你从谈话开始 我从收集证据开始
Well, you start by talking, I start by gathering evidence.
我转发给你
I'll forward it to you.
在我的经验里 一个已婚人士
In my experience, there are only two reasons
会做这种整容手术只有两种原因
why a married person has this kind of cosmetic surgery.
不是你变心了 就是她
Either you're halfway out the door or she is.
艾玛爱我
Emma loves me.
我发现了
That's what I figured.
抗生素不管用
The antibiotics aren't working,
所以你的妻子就要死了
so your wife is going to die
除非你能去说服她
unless you get in there and you convince her
她不需要任何整容手术
that she doesn't need any of this cosmetic surgery
因为你是个忠诚并且爱他的丈夫
because you are a faithful, loving husband.
疼吗
How's the pain?
我觉得是真的要做手术了
You know, I think the adrenaline
而让我产生的肾上腺素起了作用
of actually doing this is helping.
是羟考酮的作用
It's the oxycodone.
那很好
That's good.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
我从未离开
I never left.
我不想在没有你的情况下做手术
I don't want to do this without you.
我不想在没有你的情况下做任何事
I don't want to do anything without you.
如果你能走路了
If you can walk,
你会变得不一样了
you'll be different.
你就不再需要我了
You won't need me anymore.
你以为我娶你
You think I married you
是因为我不能自己把衣服挂进衣橱吗
'cause I was having trouble hanging clothes in my closet?
你是我的老婆
You're my girl.
我一直都需要你
I will always need you.
哪怕我可以飞起来
Even if I could fly,
谁会提醒我在我妈生日的时候给她打电♥话♥
who's gonna remind me to call my mom on her birthday...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表