剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Just a little more time.
他很害怕
He's scared.
害怕没关系 我们得做完
It's okay to be scared. We need to finish this.
-七步 -你做的很好 亲爱的
- Seven - You're doing wonderfully, honey.
呼吸就好 呼吸就好
Just breathe. Just breathe.
不 走到门要七步
No, it's seven steps to the door.
格伦
Glen?
格伦
Glen?
格伦
Glen?
格伦
Glen?
我是卡卢医生
It's Dr. Kalu.
我带你上楼
Let's get you upstairs.
走开
Go away.
我会给你安装新的起搏器
We're gonna get your new pacer in.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我故意弄坏了自己的起搏器
I broke my pacer on purpose.
我想死
I want to die.
有了新的心脏起搏器 或许你会感觉好一些
With a new pacemaker, maybe you'll feel better.
所以 我可以痊愈
So, I'll be cured?
完好如初
Good as new?
它可以缓解你的痛苦 之后很有希望...
Well, it'll reduce your pain, and then hopefully --
你以为我是第一次听到这些陈词滥调吗
You think this is the first time I've heard that?
人们总说「退而求其次」
It's always the "Next best thing."
但事实是我一直在走下坡路
The truth is I'll just keep getting worse.
我心里清楚 你也是
I know it, you know it.
你有亲属可以谈谈吗
Do you have any family you can talk to?
我哥死了 我也没有妻子
Brother's dead. I don't have a wife.
所以我周围没有亲人可以唠叨我
So, no, there's no one around to nag me
劝我听你的话
into doing what you want.
我们这里提供很好的心理咨♥询♥服务
We have great counseling services here.
我一直非常痛苦 28岁的毛头小子
I'm in pain, 28 --
每时每刻
all the time.
你觉得谈话疗法能让痛苦消失吗
Talk therapy gonna talk that away?
让我带你上楼吧
Let's get you upstairs.
你脸色不太好 肺部有啰音
You color's not good, and your lungs are crackling,
这说明液体正在流向...
which means there's fluid building in --
我知道我的...
I know my...
我知道我享有哪些权利
I know my rights.
如果我不愿意 就不用非得接受治疗
I don't have to get treatment if I don't want it.
趁我还有一口气 我要离开这里
The minute I catch my breath, I'm gonna walk out of here,
所以你可以走了
so you can just leave.
我不会走
I'm not leaving.
我们找不到病因 就无法采取治疗
We can't treat it until we find the underlying cause.
你想怎么做
How do you do that?
通过手术 即「腹腔镜探查术」
Surgically -- It's called "Exploratory laparoscopy."
我们用相机来检查利亚姆的腹部
We use a camera to navigate Liam's midsection.
这种手术存在很大的风险
There are significant risks --
腹腔脏器穿孔
perforation of an organ,
意外造成肿瘤细胞扩散
accidental spread seeding malignancy.
而你必须得做这种手术
And you have to do this
因为他在做磁共振时不能保持静止
because he can't stay still during an MRI?
很显然你比我更了解你的儿子
You obviously know your son better than I do.
你觉得我们应该再试一次吗
Do you think we should try again?
肖恩说他要买♥♥台电视
So, Shaun told me he's getting a TV --
至少七十英寸
70 inches, all the works.
是吗
Is he now?
只是台电视而已
It's just a TV.
我担心的不是电视
It's not about a TV.
你为什么这么担心他
Why are you so worried about him?
他上班迟到了五六次
He showed up late for work half a dozen times,
他在凌晨两点钟给我打电♥话♥
he calls me 2:00 in the morning
就因为找不到螺丝刀
'cause he can't find a screwdriver,
而他的上司千方百计想把他赶出医院
and his superintendent wants to kick him out of his building.
-你去了吗 -什么
- Did you show up? - What?
凌晨两点他因为找不到螺丝刀
At 2:00 in the morning when he called you
而给你打电♥话♥时
about a lost screwdriver,
你去了吗
did you show up?
他急疯了 我不知道他会做出什么事
He was frantic. I didn't know what he was gonna do.
这里有47个住院医师
There are 47 residents here,
他们都会偶尔迟到
and all of them show up late sometimes,
他们都会犯错误
all of them make mistakes,
但好在 他们都能从中学到东西
and hopefully, all of them learn.
如果你想担心肖恩 没问题
If you want to worry about Shaun, fine.
但你费尽心力雇佣他
But you fought to hire him
是因为你知道他能在这学到东西
because you know he can learn.
问题是 你是否愿意放手让他去做
The question is, are you willing to let him?
肖恩
Shaun?
我可以看到像素点
I can see the pixelation.
-挺好的 听着 -这不好
- That's great. Listen. - It's not great.
这不好
It's not good.
在高清显示器上
On a high-quality display,
双眼1.2的视力根本看不到像素点
the human eye at 20/20 cannot detect the pixels.
磁共振检查失败以后你就不见了
You disappeared after the failed MRI.
我失败了
I failed.
是 可我觉得不是因为磁共振失败
Yeah, see, I don't think it's about that.
在那之前你就对这孩子犹豫不决
You were hesitant with this kid even before that.
你让我来做ERCP
You asked me to the ERCP.
医生不用非得喜欢他们的患者 克莱尔
Doctors don't have to like their patients, Claire.
-你不喜欢他 -我与他素不相识
- You don't like him? - I don't know him.
肖恩 这还有别的原因
Shaun, there's something else going on here.
-我知道你明白 -不 不 不
- I know you know that. - No. Nu-- Nu-huh.
他的情况和你一样
He has the same condition you have.
你之前还从未遇到过...
You have never met anyone with --
所有银屑病患者你都喜欢吗
Do you like all people with psoriasis?
我没有...
I don't have --
你有
Yes, you do.
而且你永远也治不好
And you can never get rid of it.
好吧
Okay.
你不喜欢他真是太遗憾了
It's too bad you don't like him,
因为我觉得他喜欢你
because I think he likes you.
不止如此 我觉得他崇拜你
Not only that, I think he looks up to you.
所以你知道他在想什么
So you know how he thinks?
可能没你知道得多
Well, not as much as you probably do.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
等你昏倒
For you to pass out.
根据你脚踝的肿胀程度来看
Judging by the size your ankles...
应该用不了多久了
that shouldn't be too long from now.
希望我能在你死之前把你弄上楼
Then hopefully I can get you upstairs before you die.
你为什么要管我如何过自己的人生
Why do you give such a damn about what I do with my life?
我不知道 格伦
I don't know, Glen.
你为什么如此想结束生命
Why'd you want to die so bad?
我活够了
I've lived.
我有过得体的工作
I've had decent jobs,
我也失过业
and I've had jobs that went nowhere.
住过好房♥子
Had a good roof over my head,
也失去了好房♥子
and I've had that good roof taken away from me.
我爱过一个女孩 然后我结了婚
I loved a girl, and I got married.
度过我人生中最幸福的二十年
The 20 happiest years of my life...
然后她去世了
then she died.
现在我又孤身一人了
And now I'm alone
痛苦地活着
and in pain.
应该结束了
Feels like the end of the story.
我明白
I understand.
是吗
Yeah?
你也有过难熬的时候吗 毛头小子
You've had some tough times, too, 28?
没人理解你作为一个英俊的成功人士是何感受吗
Nobody understands what it's like to be so good-looking and successful?
我是被保姆和管家抚养大的
I was raised by nannies and housekeepers.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an ass.
你想说你经历的痛苦
Your point is you didn't suffer
不是因为你英俊聪明
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表