剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我做了化验
I ran tests.
化验结果不太明确
The results were ambiguous.
我认为玛蒂娜患有肠旋转不良
I think Martine has intestinal malrotation
而且出现了肠扭转
and that a volvulus has occurred.
结果不明确的化验告诉了你这些
Ambiguous tests told you this.
这是一种遗传病
It's a genetic condition.
这个症状很像受到压力
The symptoms - are very similar to stress.
早上给我们打电♥话♥吧
Call us in the morning.
好 但到了早上她就可能死了
Okay, she may not be alive in the morning.
你上司知道你在这里吗
Does your boss know you're here?
不 我觉得他会因为我来这里而生气
No, I think he'd be upset with me for being here.
我女儿明天还要上学 我不会因为某个怪胎
I am not waking my daughter up in the middle of a school night
半夜叫她起来
because of some freak.
而且你早上不要给我打电♥话♥
And you don't need - to call me in the morning,
因为我会给你上司打电♥话♥
because I'll be calling your boss in the morning.
你是在讽刺吗
Were you being sarcastic?
-打发个人能有多难 -我跟他说了
- How hard is it to get rid of someone. - I told him --
你是对的 我是怪胎
You're right. I'm weird.
我怪异之处其中就包括我有持续言语症
Part of my weirdness is that I perseverate.
也就是说我会一直思考
That means I keep thinking about things.
所以我会一直敲你家的门
So I will keep knocking on your door
直到我确定玛蒂娜没事
until I know Martine is okay.
玛蒂娜
Martine.
玛蒂娜
Martine.
玛蒂娜
Martine.
玛蒂娜 你得赶紧醒过来
Martine, you need to wake up!
-亲爱的 -玛蒂娜
- Honey? - Martine?
她吐了
She vomited.
我叫不醒她
I-I can't wake her!
我去打911
I'll call 911.
不行 来不及了
N-No. There's no time.
-你有车吗 -有的
- Do you have a car? - Yeah.
肖恩
Shaun...
怎么了
...what's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你给我打了电♥话♥ 发生什么事了
You called me. What's wrong?
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me!
到底...你不用从头开始说 明白吗
What's -- You don't have to say the whole thing, okay?
只说一件事就好
Just one thing, okay?
一件事 我弟弟
One thing, My -- my brother.
坚持住 肖恩 坚持住
Hold on, Shaun. Hold on now, hold on.
她的脉搏太弱无法支持器官供血
Her pulse is too weak to perfuse her organs.
什么 什么意思
What? What does that --
杰瑞
Jerry!
拜托开快点
Please hurry.
患者女性 10岁
Patient is a 10-year-old female.
出现低血容量性休克 心动过缓
She has bradycardia with hypovolemic shock.
-需要吸氧 静注肾上腺素 -快去
- She needs oxygen, IV adrenaline... - Go!
一升生理盐水
...and a liter of saline.
-大开口 -借过
- Wide open, please! - Coming through!
脉搏强点了 需要做个超声
Her pulse is better. She needs an ultrasound.
好了
That is it.
我想你应该切除掉所有肿瘤了
I think you got it all.
-你「觉得」 -不 你肯定全切干净了
- You "Think"? - No. You definitely did.
我只是不敢相信
I just can't quite believe it.
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
你应该再多点信心
You should have more confidence.
干得好 医生
Nice work, Doctor.
这里
There.
小肠扭转是绕着肠系膜上动脉的
The small bowel is twisted around the superior mesenteric artery.
玛蒂娜需要马上做手术
Martine needs surgery immediately.
我们得跟梅伦德斯医生确认一下
We need to confirm with Dr. Melendez.
不 梅伦德斯医生正在做手术
N-No. Dr. Melendez is in surgery.
玛蒂娜一部分小肠已经坏死
Part of Martine's bowel is dying
-正在危及她的生命 -不行
- and killing her with it. - No.
你自己一个人不能下决定
You cannot make these calls on your own.
梅伦德斯医生说得很清楚
Dr. Melendez was very clear.
他说得是很清楚
He was very clear.
现在已经过了午夜 也就是第二天了
It's past midnight, which means it's tomorrow,
也就是说你已经不是我的上司了
which means you're no longer my boss.
这是手术调度中心吗
Is this the O.R. scheduler?
是的 我是莫菲医生
Yes, this is Dr. Murphy.
请准备一间手术室以进行手术
Prepare an O.R. for surgery.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
我来接手
I'll take it from here.
诊断得不错 修复工作由我来吧
Nice diagnosis. I'll handle the repair work.
斯蒂芬妮没事了吧
Is Stephanie okay?
是的
Yes.
杰瑞德出了个很棒的主意 她会没事的
Jared had an excellent idea, and she's gonna be fine.
-打灯 -打灯
- Light. - Light.
你愿意让我做协助吗
Would you like me to assist?
这手术很简单
Mm, pretty basic --
我自己一个人可以
I think I can take this one on my own.
回家吧 睡会儿觉
Go home. Get some sleep.
让他留下吧
Let him stay.
安德鲁斯医生 我想我俩的意见
Dr. Andrews, I believe our opinions
在聘用莫菲医生这件事上已经...
on the wisdom of hiring Dr. Murphy --
那场争论我们输了
That battle is lost.
肖恩已经在这里了 我们需要接受这一点
Shaun is here, - and we have to accept it,
我们要将他与其他住院医一视同仁
and we will treat him like any other resident.
先生 这是我的团队
Sir, it's my team.
这也是我的部门
And it's my department.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy.
过来抽吸 恭喜
Back on suction -- congratulations.
我要去喝一杯
I am gonna get a drink.
我太兴奋了根本睡不着
I'm way too wound up to sleep.
你想陪我吗
You care to join me?
喝酒和睡觉
For either?
不愿意
Don't think so.
真的吗
Seriously?
我们刚刚一同经历了很棒的事
We were just part of something amazing.
我们将手伸进那位女士体内 亲手治愈了她
We reached into that woman, and we healed her.
你现在是闹哪样
And you're what?
发脾气吗
Cranky?
也许你可以从我这里学到东西
Maybe you could learn something from me.
学到什么
Like what?
抢功劳吗
To steal credit?
偷走肖恩的主意 让自己当英雄
Make yourself a hero with Shaun's idea?
不 但这是我争取来的
No, but I fought for it.
我为他担了风险
I went out on a limb for him.
这功劳我值得拿
I deserve credit for that.
我借用他的主意时 你怎么不立即告发我
Why didn't you rat me out as soon as I brought it up?
因为好像不重要
It seemed beside the point.
不 你没告发我
No, you didn't rat me out
因为你觉得那个办法很疯狂
'cause you thought the idea was crazy.
你是想让我代他受过
You were letting me take the fall.
这公平吗
Is that fair?
失败了就是我的主意 成功了就是肖恩的
My idea if it fails, but Shaun's if it succeeds?
我跟你讲
But I'll tell you what --
我接受你说得对
I'll accept that you're right.
我会给全队道歉认错
I'll apologize to the whole team
前提是你要向我证明你不是伪君子
if you prove to me that you're not a hypocrite.
这种事要我怎么证明
How am I supposed to prove something like that?
我们的患者要从麻醉中醒过来了
Our patient's about to come out of anesthesia.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
等她醒过来 听到我们所做的事
When she wakes up and hears what we did,
我们如何奇迹般地拯救了她的生命
how we miraculously saved her life,
诚实地告诉她 是谁的功劳
be honest with her -- about credit.
告诉她 你不想那么做
Tell her - you didn't want to do it.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表