剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我们互相之间 以及和你的心理医生
not with each other, with your therapist,
和你的医生
with your doctors.
这么说我要变成男孩了
So I'm gonna turn into a boy.
不会那么快
Well, not right away.
你的内分泌医师
Your endocrinologist will talk to you
会和你聊开始使用女性激素的时间线
about the right timeline for starting feminizing hormones.
你知道...
You know...
想到你以后会有自己的孩子
the thought of having your own kids someday
是个重大决定
is a big decision,
但你长大后就搞不清楚自己到底是否想要孩子
but you never know what you will or will not want once you get older.
人们总是很看重自己生孩子这事
Cis people are always so worked up about having bio kids.
但如果我真的很想要孩子
If I really want a kid that bad,
我可以领养
I can just adopt.
我十八岁时会回来
You know, I'll be back when I'm 18
做我的性别确认手术
for my gender confirmation surgery.
你回来时 我会在这儿帮你
And when you do, I'll be here to help you.
病人的满意度调查来了
Patient satisfaction survey scores are in,
非常接近
and it was very close.
其实算不上 她太友善了
Not really. She's being kind.
恭喜雷兹尼克医生和布朗医生
Congratulations go to Dr. Reznick and Dr. Browne.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢你 肖恩
Thank you, Shaun.
我跟克莱尔合作得很好
Claire and I make a nice team.
你应该很激动
You should be psyched.
是啊 我应该
Yeah. I should be.
战利品属于胜利者
To the victor belong the spoils.
全部付清
Pay up.
你总是做不到谦逊
Humility was never your strong suit.
谢谢 莫蒂默
Thank you, Mortimer.
别都花在一个地方
Don't spend it all in one place.
花掉
Spend it?
我会把它裱起来
I'm gonna frame it.
你怎么想到腹膜后出血的
What made you think of a retroperitoneal hemorrhage?
我做了功课
Homework.
你是对的
You were right.
为共享决策援助做准备很有必要
Prepping for an SDA was important.
我们合作得很好
We make a good team.
奎因不喜欢粉色
Quinn doesn't like pink.
我觉得她会喜欢的
I think she will like these.
希望是的
I hope so.
她更像紫色那种类型
She's more of a purple girl.
你读了摩根发表在《美国外科学》上的论文了吗
Did you read Morgan's AMSURG article yet?
这排在我待办事项的第一条
It is on the top of my to-do list.
我让你去读不是戳你痛处
I didn't tell you to read it to rub it in.
我让你去读是想让你知道你将面临什么
I told you to read it so you knew what you'd be up against.
你觉得我应该更无情一点吗
You think I need to be more cutthroat?
不 那是摩根的秘诀 你不一样
No. That's Morgan's M.O. You're different.
你聪明 你很特别
You're smart, you're special.
站起来反抗 用自己的方式来玩
Rise up, play the game on your own terms.
不要等待
Don't wait for it.
BGM: Rivers And Roads by The Head And The Heart
* A year from now we'll all be gone *
* All our friends will move away *
* And they're goin' to better places *
* But our friends will be gone away *
* Nothin' is as it has been *
我听说你救了奎因的命
I heard you saved Quinn's life.
我和杰瑞德一起做到的
Jared and I did.
我喜欢她
I like her.
「她」
"Her."
* And I guess it's just as well *
你意识到她是个女孩了
So you get that she is a "She."
我有很多疑问
I have lots of questions.
疑问很好
Yeah, well, questions are good.
能导向认识和理解
Leads to awareness and understanding.
以及 谁知道呢 也许还会有认同
And, who knows, maybe even acceptance.
做孩子已经很艰难了
Being a kid is tough enough,
更别提做一个变性的孩子 天啊
But being a trans kid? Oh, man, that's --
简直无法想象
that's off the chart.
我想象不到那会是何感受
I can't imagine how it must feel
外表的不同
to be so different on the outside
甚至比内里更甚
than you are on the inside.
肖恩
Hey, Shaun.
我可以捎你一程
I can give you a lift.
我们可以吃点东西
We could grab a bite.
你说你不能做我的朋友
You said you can't be my friend.
所以 不了 谢谢
So, no, thank you.
* Been talking 'bout *
* The way things change *
好的
Okay.
* If you don't know what to make of this *
兄弟 怎么了
Hey, amigo. What's up?
* Then we will not relate *
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers till I reach you *
* Rivers and roads *
* Oh, rivers and roads *
* Oh, rivers till I reach you *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers till I reach you *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers till I reach you *
你不准备游两圈吗
You're not gonna do any laps or nothing?
不
No.
那你在干什么
Then what are you doing?
试图理解
Understanding.
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers and roads *
* Rivers till I reach you *
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表