剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
一小时内能送到
Should be here within the hour.
塞拉斯...
Celez...
你符合一项实验治疗的标准
you meet the criteria for an experimental treatment
我认为这能让你免受植皮手术之苦
that I think will prevent you from having to undergo skin grafts.
慢着 怎么会有这样的事
Hold up. How did this even happen?
我发现圣地亚哥的试验
Well, I found out San Diego's trial
允许多站点协作
allows for multi-site collaborations.
所以我们不用有自己的伦理委员会
So, there's no need for us to get our own I.R.B.
他们把皮给我们 我们提供病人数据
They give us the skins, we provide the patient data.
鱼皮吗
Fish skins?
罗非鱼皮已经被清洗和杀菌
The tilapia skins have been cleaned and sterilized.
它们非常安全
They're perfectly safe.
你会做吧
You'll do it?
我会做
I'll do it.
干得好 卡卢医生
Well done, Dr. Kalu.
干得好
Well done.
愿上帝助你
So help you God?
好的
Yes.
-梅伦德斯医生可以告诉你 -他说了
- Dr. Melendez can tell you -- - He has.
但假股骨是你的主意 对吧
But the fake femur is yours, though, right?
-你对这个构思有多大信心 -不是假的
- How confident are you in its design? - It's not fake!
-肖恩 她想知道...-我知道她想知道什么
- Shaun, she needs to know -- - I know what she needs to know.
她需要知道能不能成功
She needs to know will it work.
她需要知道能维持多久
She needs to know how long it will last.
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
他是他的医生吗
He's his doctor?
他是外科住院医师 他很有天赋
He is a surgical resident. He's very gifted.
他会回答我的问题吗
Is he going to answer my questions?
肖恩 我真的需要你专注
Shaun, I really need you to focus.
-马尔科快没时间了 -让他回答吧
- Marco is running out of time! - Just let him answer!
不 我们已经知道答案了 他们不知道
No, we already know the answer. They don't know.
以前从未做过这种手术
This thing has never been done before.
安静
Be quiet!
他的脚趾在变色
His toes are changing color.
动脉
受损
导致凝血
他在凝血 糟了 马上呼叫梅伦德斯医生
He's clotting. That's bad. Page Dr. Melendez stat!
-莫菲 什么情况 -血液分流在凝血
- Murphy, what do we got? - The shunt is clotting.
它在限制血流 它不行了
It's restricting blood flow. It is failing.
好吧 我们现在要做个决定
All right, we need a decision now.
要截腿还是换骨
Are we cutting off the leg or replacing the bone?
我相信马尔科的父母和未婚妻
There's no doubt in my mind that Marco's parents
都很爱他 但现在显然...
and fiancée all love Marco, but it's become clear --
现在给我个决定
Now. I need a decision now.
在父母眼中他是孩子
His parents know him as their child.
但在索尼娅心中他是成年人
Sonia knows him as a man.
换股骨
Replace the femur.
走吧
Let's go!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you.
-那就是出血 看见了吗 -看见了
- And there's the bleed. See it? - Yes, sir.
你有夹过颅内动脉吗
You ever clip an intracranial artery before?
没有
No, sir.
来吧
Go for it.
每个第一次都一样
Just like every first time --
你有点激动 有点恶心
you're a little excited, a little nauseous.
希望没人受伤
Hopefully nobody gets hurt.
准备好了吗
Is it good to go?
非常好
It's very good.
钳子
Forceps.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yes.
确保夹子的利片不会碰到有孔动脉
Be careful the clip blades don't catch any perforated arteries.
我没看见有血管挡着
I don't seen any vessels in the way.
那你还在等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
非常好
Very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有出血
Everything's dry.
道别完就盖上去吧
Say goodbye and close the roof.
我们得在一分钟左右
We need to get blood back into his leg
让血流回他的腿
in the next minute or so,
否则我还是得做截肢
or I'm gonna have to amputate after all.
吊了胰岛素 给他输钙
Insulin's hanging, loaded him with calcium.
尽我所能
Best I can do.
现在拿掉钳夹
Let's release the clamps.
检查毛细管充血
Check for capillary refill.
血流已修复
Blood flow is restored.
心电图正常
EKG is normal.
金 我要听到类似「变化」和「增量」的词
Okay. Kim, I want to hear words like "Variability" and "Delta".
说给我听
Give them to me.
我在耐心等待
I'm waiting patiently.
什么也没有
I'm not getting anything.
给我看看
Show me.
检查引线
Check the leads.
还是没有
Still nothing.
也许是神经重塑
Maybe there will be some neuroplasticity.
她的大脑自己重新连接
Her brain -- I-it could rewire itself.
不
No.
没有脑部活动
Zero brain activity.
我不知道为什么 但她去世了
I don't know why, but she's gone.
什么
What?
你的神经外科病人今晚死了
Your neurosurgery patient that died tonight --
有件事你该知道
there's something you should know.
什么
What?
马尔科 我要你尝试动动你的脚趾
Now, Marco, I want you to try and move your toes.
我不能
I can't.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我们不确定骨...
We're not sure if the bone --
他不会死吧
He's not gonna die?
他不会被感染吧
H-He's not gonna get an infection?
-他的身体不会排斥... -不
- His body's not gonna reject -- - No, no.
我们密切监控他
We're monitoring him very closely.
-最大的威胁... -他动了
- The biggest threat is behind -- - He moved.
他动了
He moved.
成功了
It worked.
有漫长的复原期等着你
You'll have a long recovery ahead --
好几个月的物理治疗
months of physical therapy.
不过现在 你应该好好休息
But for now, all you have to do is rest.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢你救了我的命 挽救了我的腿
Thank you for saving my life -- for saving my leg.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome, sir.
准备好接着办完我们的事了吗
Are you ready to finish what we started?
先好起来再说
Get well first.
有的是时间办婚礼
There's plenty of time for a wedding.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很好
You look good.
坚强 就像潜水侠
Tough. Like Aquaman.
我看起来像寿司
I look like sushi.
大家都爱吃寿司
Everybody loves sushi.
只需要六个月
It's only for six months.
你的新皮肤应该就能完全长好了
Your new skin should have completely grown in by then.
瘢痕应该会很小
Should have minor scarring.
谢谢
Thank you.
我误会你了
I misjudged you.
你对我的评判很准确
You judged me just right.
她还在睡吗
Is she still sleeping?
-你还没告诉她吗 -没有
- You haven't told her yet? - No.
能出来一下吗
Can I have a moment please?
当然
Of course.
你在事故现场发现珍娜后多久
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表