剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
水龙头 不在清单上
The faucet. It was not on the list.
你不该碰的
You weren't supposed to touch it.
我把你吵醒我要修的东西都修好后
So after I fix everything you woke me up for,
我不怕麻烦地去修别的
then I go out of my way to fix something el--
它不在清单上是因为我已经修好了
It was not on the list because I'd already fixed it.
好吧 你没修好
Well, you fixed it wrong.
因为它还在滴水
Because it was still dripping.
我需要它滴水
I need it to drip.
保持和我在卡斯珀的水槽一样的频率
At the same rate as my sink in Casper.
之前滴得太慢了
It was too slow before.
现在我得重新修了
Now I have to fix it all over again.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我受够了
I'm done.
如果你不喜欢你的水龙头
If you don't like your faucet
或公♥寓♥里其他的设施 就搬走
or anything else in your apartment? Move.
你再在傍晚五点之后敲这扇门
If you knock on this door again after 5:00 p.m.,
我就打得你满地找牙
I'm gonna knock your teeth out.
BGM: Down In The Valley by The Head And The Heart
♪ I wish I was a slave to an age-old trade ♪
♪ Like ridin' around on railcars and workin' long days ♪
♪ Lord, have mercy on my rough and rowdy ways ♪
♪ Lord, have mercy on my rough and rowdy ways ♪
♪ Call it one drink too many ♪
♪ Call it pride of a man ♪
♪ But it don't make no difference ♪
♪ If you sit or you stand ♪
♪ 'Cause they both end in trouble and start with a grin ♪
♪ We do it over and over and over again ♪
♪ I am on my way ♪
♪ I am on my way ♪
♪ I am on my way back to where I started ♪
♪ California ♪
♪ Oklahoma ♪
♪ And all of the places I ain't ever been to ♪
♪ Down in the valley ♪
♪ With whiskey rivers ♪
♪ These are the places you will find me hidin' ♪
♪ These are the places I will always go ♪
♪ Theses are the places I will always go ♪
-神经就像管子 -肖恩 这...
- Nerves are like pipes! - Shaun, th-- this --
我们得切断阴♥部♥神经以切除肌瘤
We need to sever the pudendal nerve to excise the myoma,
但如果我们再接合末端...
but if we reconnect the ends...
肿瘤的直径是四公分
The tumor is 4 centimeters in diameter.
这个要再接合末端的裂口太宽了
That's way too wide of a gap to reconnect the ends,
而且神经不会伸展
and nerves don't stretch.
我们不需要伸展它
We don't need to stretch it.
我们可以把阴♥部♥神经的末端
We can connect the distal end of the pudendal nerve
接到她大腿内侧的股皮神经分支
to the branch of the femoral cutaneous nerve from her inner thigh.
你宁愿失去大腿还是外阴♥部♥的知觉
Would you rather lose feeling in your thigh or genitals?
当然是大腿
Thigh, definitely.
他说得对吗
Is he right?
我们能那么做吗
Can we do that?
先讨论一下再通知患者
It probably would've been better to discuss this prior
会更加妥当
to meeting with the patient,
但没错 我觉得可行
but, yes, I think it could work.
切断缝合
Cut the suture.
嫁接神经已准备好 看看是否可行
Grafted nerve's in place. Let's see if it will conduct.
传导电极已准备好
Conduction electrodes are in position.
发送脉冲
Send a pulse.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
-再来 -好了 莫菲 我们知道了
- Again. - Okay, Murphy, we get it.
你的方法可行
Your idea worked.
你们俩都干得不错
Good job. Both of you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
我猜梅伦德斯不常告诉你们
I'm guessing Melendez doesn't let you know this enough,
但你们俩都很棒
but you both are doing a great job.
如果你们需要什么 就算只是想聊聊
And if either of you needs anything, even just to talk,
我的门永远为你们敞开
my door's always open.
给我4-0薇乔
4-0 Vicryl.
好的 医生
Yes doctor.
4-0薇乔
4-0 Vicryl.
她已做好体外循环
She's on bypass.
阻断主动脉
Cross clamping the aorta.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-冲洗心脏 -冲洗中
- Flush the heart. - Flushing.
准备剖腹产
Let's prep her for C-section.
安德鲁斯医生
Dr. Andrews.
手术非常成功
The operation went perfectly.
但我下面没有感觉
But I don't feel anything down there.
你还处于麻醉状态 还需要...
You're still on the meds, so it's gonna --
知觉完全恢复需要半年至一年
It's going to take six months to a year to regain complete sensation.
你的大脑还需要时间搞清楚怎么回事
It'll take a while for your brain to figure out what we did.
但嫁接神经已经全部导通
But the grafted nerve is fully conducting.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-能帮我个忙吗 -当然
- Can you do me a favor? - Sure.
-给我父母打电♥话♥ -好的
- Call my parents. - Absolutely.
-手术刀 -手术刀
- Knife. - Knife.
电刀
Bovie.
电刀
Bovie.
体外循环怎么样了
How're we on bypass?
-卡卢医生 你还在吗 -嗯
- Dr. Kalu, you still with us? - Yeah.
中心静脉压正常
Central venous pressure's good.
搭桥氧压200
Bypass oxygen tension's 200.
很好 修复胚胎骶骨
Good. Repairing the fetal sacrum.
要把胎儿放回母体了
Gonna put this baby back where it belongs.
「胎儿」
Baby?
你第一次没叫它「胚胎」
That's the first time you didn't call it a fetus.
只是个称呼
Just an expression.
我告诉过你
I told you.
是的 你说过了
Yes, you did.
你需要卧床休养四个月
You're gonna need to stay in bed for the next four months...
但你和你儿子的预诊都非常好
but both you and your son's prognosis is excellent.
我们想出生之后再确定性别的
We wanted it to be a surprise.
低级错误
Rookie mistake.
太好了
Yes!
我们今晚一定要庆祝
We are definitely celebrating tonight.
还睡什么觉 墨菲
Screw sleep, Murphy.
你得和我们一起去
You are coming with us.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-出去 我们要喝一杯 -我不渴
- Out. We're gonna drink. - I'm not thirsty.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
我的意思是...
I just meant...
来吧 兄弟
Come on, mate.
你刚拯救了一个18岁女孩的性生活
You just saved an 18-year-old girl's sex life.
而我救了两个人
And I saved two lives.
我们必须得喝
We are drinking.
来吧 肖恩
Come on, Shaun.
好吧
Okay.
太棒了
Cool.
BGM: There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes
♪ Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪
♪ There's nothing holdin' me back ♪
好了
All right.
我现在得回家了
I have to go home now.
♪ Just picture everybody naked ♪
没事的 别担心
It'll be okay. Don't worry.
♪ She really doesn't have to wait ♪
我们不会待太久
We won't stay long.
♪ Not really into hesitation ♪
♪ Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing ♪
肖恩
Hi, Shaun.
科琳
Hi, Colleen.
听说史蒂夫给你看了我爸的杂♥志♥
I heard Steve showed you my dad's magazine.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
别紧张 我不会告诉别人的
Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anyone.
这没什么可害羞的
It's nothing to be embarrassed about.
所有男人都喜欢那种东西
All guys like that kind of stuff.
你想知道我的一个秘密吗
You want to know a secret about me?
我觉得你很可爱
I think you're really cute.
你有泡泡糖的味道
You smell like bubble gum.
我知道 是我唇彩的味道
I know. It's my lip gloss.
跟我来
Come here.
跟我来 小傻瓜
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表