剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
-这是个好主意 -非常棒的主意
- It's a good idea. - It's a brilliant idea.
那孩子很有想法 但并不意味着...
The kid has brilliant ideas. That doesn't mean --
不 这是我的主意
No, it was my idea,
我也清楚其中的风险
and I'm aware of the risks --
感染 凝血 身体机能受损
infection, clotting, hardware failure...
死亡
Death.
-这不是你的主意 -就是我的主意
- It wasn't your idea. - It was my idea!
风险确实很大
And the risks are significant,
但应由他们决定啊
but isn't that their call?
-我们需要... -也许他说了什么
- Don't we have to... - Maybe he said something,
你接着说了什么 之后你们一起...
and then you said something, and together, you --
我的主意 完全是我的主意
My idea. Completely my idea.
这个「非常棒」的想法完全来自于我
The "brilliant" idea is 100% my brilliant idea.
为什么你不能接受呢
Why is that a problem for you?
也许因为我们相识六个月了
Maybe because I've known you for six months.
我们每天都能学到新东西
Every day we learn new things.
今天你会发现我很聪明
Today, you learned I'm brilliant.
是这个想法很棒
The idea was brilliant.
而这想法是我的
And it was mine.
如果有谁能完成这个无与伦比的手术
And if anyone can do this brilliant surgery,
那非你莫属
it's you.
恭维
Flattery --
也很棒
also brilliant.
工作时间睡觉
Sleeping on the job?
只是出来透透气
Just needed some fresh air.
待在里面快要窒息了
Feels like I'm suffocating in there.
她很痛苦 痛得天翻地覆
She's in pain, spilling her guts out,
每次我说点什么
and every time I open my mouth,
听起来都像个笨蛋
I sound like an idiot.
卡卢医生 没法和女性♥交♥流
Dr. Kalu -- unable to talk to women.
这可真新鲜
There's a first.
你要是不帮我 克莱尔 就让我自己待会
If you're not gonna be helpful, Claire, just leave.
你不用和她交谈 用心倾听就好了
You don't need to talk. Just listen to her.
你可以出来透气 理清头绪
You get to come out here, clear your head.
她却被困在里面
She's trapped in there,
和她的思绪 恐惧为伴
alone with her thoughts, her fears.
你以为她不想出来透气吗
You don't think she wants to get out?
你是她的救赎
You are her escape.
你想在马尔科的腿上安一块假的股骨
You want to put a fake femur into Marco's leg?
不是假的 是真的
It's not fake. It's real.
不算真正的骨头 我们打算用钛合金来制♥作♥
It's not a real bone. We're making it out of titanium.
还是真的
It's still real.
真是太不可思议了
That's incredible.
之后马尔科就可以走路跑步甚至爬山了吗
And Marco will be able to walk, run, climb?
还能游泳呢
And swim.
希望如此 这是我们的手术目的
Hopefully. That's the intention.
你们之前做过类似的手术吗
Well, have you done the surgery before?
-我没有 -我们将是首例
- I haven't. - We'll be the first.
之前没有人用股骨这样大的骨头
Well, nobody has ever attempted this surgery
来尝试过此类手术
with a bone as large as the femur.
我相信此方案可行 但也存在风险
I believe it's a viable option, but there are risks.
风险 马尔科会死吗
Risks? Could Marco die?
据我估计 他有10%的可能性撑不过手术
In my estimation, there's a 10% chance he won't make it.
那就不做
Then no.
我不能失去儿子
I'm not losing my son.
等等 如果我们有可能拯救马尔科的腿
Wait. If there's a chance we can save Marco's leg,
我们应该至少再详细讨论一下
we should at least discuss this some more.
这是他所希望的
That's what he'd want.
他想活着
He'd want to live.
他想保住性命
He'd want to have a life.
我了解他
I know him.
他会想要抓住机会
He'd want to take the chance.
如果因为我做的鲁莽决定而害死马尔科
I will never forgive myself if Marco died
我将永远不会原谅自己
because I made a reckless decision.
该由谁来做决定
Whose decision is this?
他有医疗决策委托人吗
Does he have a healthcare proxy?
那是什么
I don't know what that is.
发生事故时
When the accident happened,
你们是正去往婚礼还是从婚礼回来
were you on the way to your wedding or on the way back?
我们在去婚礼的路上
We were headed to the wedding.
那么马尔科的父母是最近的亲属
Marco's parents are the next of kin.
由他们决定
They decide.
求你
Please...
给我儿子截肢吧
amputate our son's leg.
莫菲
Murphy.
为什么截肢手术中断端的缝合至关重要
Why is the primary closure on the stump so vital in amputation surgery?
为了得以装配假肢
For a proper prosthetic fitting.
为什么你要和杰西卡结婚
Why are you marrying Jessica?
为什么任何人要结婚
Why does anyone get married?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱她
I love her.
我不明白为什么对人们来说
I don't understand why having someone to love
拥有挚爱那么重要
is so important to everyone.
你们得停止手术
You have to stand down.
-你不能给马尔科截肢 -为什么
- You can't amputate Marco's leg. - Why not?
我申请了紧急禁制令来阻止手术
I filed an emergency injunction to stop the surgery.
你发生了车祸
You were in a car accident.
你的脖子受伤了
Your neck was punctured.
修复手术进行得很顺利
The repair surgery went well.
再有一周留院观察
You're gonna have to stay put for a week
我们才能让你出院
before we can release you.
你能活下来很幸运
You're very lucky to be alive.
我妻子珍娜·亨塞尔 她还好吗
My wife, Jenna Hensel -- is she okay?
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
她不在名单上
She's not listed.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
她可能还在候诊室
She's probably still in the waiting room.
我去找她 把她带过来
I'll find her and bring her up.
她知道你没事一定会松一口气
She'll be relieved to know you're okay.
好
Okay.
伤腿就像颗定时炸♥弹♥的昏迷患者
What the hell am I supposed to do with an unconscious patient
我应该拿他怎么办
whose leg is a ticking time bomb?
辛格法官在路上了
Judge Singh is en route.
她想听听父母双方以及相关医生的意见
She wants to hear from both parties and the doctors on the case.
我也得去作证吗
I have to testify?
-但愿不用 -但愿不用
- Hopefully not. - Hopefully not.
我以为你会很高兴
I thought you would be happy.
你觉得能拯救他的腿
You thought you could save the leg,
我不希望因为他的父母不敢做这个艰难的决定
and I didn't want that not happening because the parents
而导致手术不能进行
are afraid to make a tough call.
这是他们的决定
It's their call to make.
如果车祸晚一个小时发生
And if the accident happened an hour later,
就是他妻子做决定了
it would be the wife's.
而她想要安装假骨
And she wants the fake leg.
那不是假的
It's not fake.
我以为你不会盲目遵守规则
I thought you didn't believe in just blindly following protocol.
他是他们的儿子
He's their son.
没人比他们更爱他
Nobody's gonna love him more than them.
真的吗
Seriously?
所有父母都比任何人更爱自己的孩子吗
All parents love all children more than anybody else?
人们无时无刻不在离婚
People get divorced all the time.
他们多常会放弃自己的孩子
How often do they give up their kids?
所以 如果是我们
So, if this was us,
你更希望你的父母而不是我来替你决定吗
you'd want your parents to decide over me?
-我不是那个意思 -你就是
- I didn't say that. - You kind of did.
我是说 需要有规定
I was saying, there needs to be rules,
需要有明显的界限告诉我们
that there needs to be bright red lines telling us
谁能做这些重要决定
who gets to make these calls.
这是父母的决定
It's the parents' call.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表