剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
We're doing this because you pissed off Lim,
而我是附带伤害
and I'm collateral damage.
我们还是有帮上忙
We're still being helpful.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了 比赛结束了
Doesn't matter, competition's over.
是吗
Is it?
我们在这里而不是和病人在一起
We're in here and not with the patient.
没有交流的时间 你还称呼她为「他」
No face time plus you calling her a "He"
也就等同于调查得分很糟糕
equals crappy survey scores.
没关系的 只是场游戏
It's okay. It's a game.
-不重要的 -对我来说很重要
- It's not important. - It is to me.
我是个弃民
I'm a pariah.
这些得分是我们住院医评测的一部分
These scores are part of our resident evaluation.
我们的工作就指望着这些得分了
Our jobs depend on them.
至少我的是
Mine does, at least.
那我们应该把这杂活做得特别好
Then we should do this scut work very well.
菲诺拉打过电♥话♥了
Finola called.
她发现咱俩的测试中有一个人的有异常
She found an irregularity with one of the tests
但想再测一次确定一下
but wants to re-run it to be sure.
好 那我们就等她重测
Okay, so we wait until she re-runs it.
马库斯 我们都是医生
Marcus, we're both doctors.
结果不会变的
The results aren't gonna change.
我等了太久了
I waited too long.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
现在应该是你说
This is the part where you say,
「不 宝贝 不是你的错」的时候了
"No, babe, it isn't."
你有你的目标 其他要优先的东西
You had goals, other priorities.
你说你支持我的职业选择的
You said you supported my career choices,
就像我支持你的一样
just like I supported yours.
我支持你 永远都支持
I do support you. Always.
我很为你骄傲
And I am so proud of you.
但这是我们都知道
But it came at a cost
可能会产生的代价
that we both knew was possible.
-我们应该早点尝试的 -什么时候
- We should have started trying sooner. - When?
当你在三千英里远的达特茅斯教书的时候
When you were 3,000 miles away teaching at Dartmouth?
还是什么 你在争取当上外科主任的时候
Or, what, when you were chasing down head of surgery?
-我们本可以搞定的 -「搞定」
- We would have figured it out. - "Figuring it out"
意味着我和保姆一起养孩子
would have meant me and a nanny raising a baby.
我不想那样
I didn't want that.
我四年前就想说了
I tried to bring it up four years ago,
但你想要提升自己
but you wanted to get your practice up and running.
孩子也不在当时的计划内
A baby didn't fit in that picture, either.
那不一样
It is not the same.
有多少怀孕的女人会被雇佣
How many pregnant women get hired for anything?
又或者当他们发现一个女人家里有个孩子
Or when they find out a woman's got a child at home,
突然间就都是「谁来照顾孩子」
suddenly it's all "Who's gonna take care of the baby?"
没人会问男人这个问题
No one asks men that question.
是啊 现在都不重要了
Yeah, well, none of it matters now.
好吗 因为可能已经太晚了
Right? Because it's probably too late.
我早就知道
And I knew it.
我知道会发生这样的情况
I knew this was gonna happen.
你一直在想这件事
You've been stewing over this.
恨着我 多久了
Resenting me. For how long?
我不恨你 宝贝
I don't resent you, Is.
但是如果你想让我坐下来
But, you know, if you want me to sit here
告诉你那不是你的错
and tell you that it's not your fault,
我 我做不到 对不起
I -- I can't do that, I'm sorry.
你喜欢吗
You like?
门是锁着的
That door was locked.
我知道
Oh, I know.
装有线的家伙那里有个人取消了预定
The cable guy had a cancellation,
所以他给我连接了线路 买♥♥一赠一
so he hooked me up, got us a two-for-one.
作为之前的感谢
Little thanks for being so chill earlier.
谢谢 朋友
Gracias, amigo.
你是个什么医生
So, what kind of doctor are you?
外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
外科医生
A surgeon?
你的这些东西可看不出来你是个外科医生 是吗
Your stuff doesn't say surgeon, does it?
就像赛琳娜和贾斯汀
It's like, uh, Selena and Justin.
不是真的在一起
It doesn't really go together.
家俱像是从很多不同的地方弄来的
Furniture's from, like, a dozen different places.
Fourteen.
Fourteen.
卡斯珀的人知道我没钱
The people in Casper knew I didn't have any money,
所以他们给了我些东西来把家修整好
so they gave me things to make a home.
书架是珍妮弗给的
The bookshelf is from Jennifer,
她是市图书馆管♥理♥员♥
the town librarian.
我的桌子和椅子格雷迪先生的餐厅的
My table and chairs are from Mr. Grady's diner.
灯是雪儿的
The lamp is from Sheryl
她在高地教堂的主日学校教书
who teaches Sunday school at Highland Church.
格拉斯曼医生给我的床
Dr. Glassman, he got me my bed.
你不用把整个赠送表都告诉我 但...
Well, you don't have to tell me the whole list, but...
好吧 是的
Okay. Yes.
我拥有的一切都能用
Everything I have works.
没必要换了
There is no need to change it.
厉害
Respect.
我是格拉斯曼医生
I'm Dr. Glassman.
我是医院的院长
I'm the president of the hospital.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
坐
Sit down.
奎因的状况没什么改变
There has been no change in Quinn's condition.
然而 她外婆指控
However, her grandmother has made a claim of child abuse
你和你丈夫虐待儿童
against you and your husband.
她说让奎因服用青春期阻滞剂...
She's claiming that putting Quinn on puberty blockers --
这是她的原话
and these are her words,
「让她觉得做个跨性别者也可以」
"Making her think that being trans is okay" --
是对情感和身体的虐待
is a form of emotional and physical abuse.
说明一下
Now, just to be clear,
我们不认为这些指控
we don't believe any of these allegations
有什么价值
have any merit whatsoever.
我了解我妈 好吗
I know my mom, okay?
她不会放弃的
She's not gonna drop this.
她会去法♥院♥
She'll go to court.
她会得到抚养权吗
Could she get custody?
她可以试试 但是利姆医生会作证的
Well, she could try, but, uh, Dr. Lim would testify.
他们会把她放到寄养家庭的
They could put her in a foster home.
泰 她撑不过去的
Ty, she won't make it.
如果我们现在就让奎因做她想做的手术
If we let Quinn do the surgery she wants now,
就都结束了
it'll all be over.
鲁思就没理由告我们了
There will be no reason for Ruth to fight us.
做奎因想要的
Do what Quinn wants.
做那个双侧睾丸切除术
Do the bilateral surgery.
有个问题
There is an issue.
你的检验结果证实了你的精♥液♥参数异常
Your tests confirmed abnormalities in the semen parameters.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
精♥液♥分♥析♥
The semen analysis.
结果显示你的精♥子♥数量和活力都很低
It showed that you have a low sperm count and low motility.
是我的错
It's my fault?
不
No.
我们 我们不用「错」这样的字眼
We -- we do not speak in terms of fault.
百分之十五的夫妇深受不孕烦恼
15% of all couples struggle with infertility,
在那之中 有一半是男方的原因
and of those, 50% have a male factor component.
不是好消息 但也不是没希望了
It's not great news, but it's not a dead end.
那下一步怎么办
So what's the next step?
我会为你们引见阿琼·迪隆医生
I'm gonna refer you to Dr. Arjun Dhillon.
他是杰出的泌尿专家
He's an excellent urologist,
他会给马库斯做个全面的检查
and he'll give Marcus a -- a full physical,
做血检 超声
do some blood work, and an ultrasound.
不可能啊
That can't be right.
-马库斯 -不可能啊
- Marcus. - It can't be right.
马库斯 我们可以解决的
Marcus. We got this.
好吗
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表