剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Dorothy, you're a very negative person.
人们在很小的时候就被父母灌输了这些信息
People are given these messages very
early in life, usually by their parents.
就你的情况而言 我猜是你的母亲
In your case, my guess is the mother.
你不是很特别吗 再猜一次
Guess again, oh, special one.
她19岁就怀孕是我的错吗 嫁给了一个窝囊废
Is it my fault she got knocked up at 19, married a loser that.
对我来说 这就是场作秀
Look, to me, this is all a big show.
我确信在这些微笑之下
I am sure that under all these smiles,
你们这些人肯定会意识到
you people have to be aware
生活有时是相当悲惨的
that life can be pretty miserable sometimes.
走吧 梅兰妮
Come on, Melanie.
我很抱歉你这么想
I am sorry you feel that way,
但至少敞开心扉 请听听我们要说的话
but at least be open enough to hear what we have to say.
行
Fine.
我觉得大家都很喜欢你 桃乐茜
I think everybody really likes you, Dorothy.
每个人都很美 因为他们的内心就很美
Everyone is beautiful because they're beautiful on the inside.
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
我有史蒂文这样的男人为我疯狂
I have a great guy like Steven just crazy about me,
而我却在这里和这些傻笑的白♥痴♥浪费时间
and I'm wasting my time here with these grinning idiots.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们答应过要一直待到讲座结束
We said we'd stay till after the meeting.
提醒你一句 别打瞌睡
Just a word of caution, don't doze off.
不然就会被这些无脑动物给控制了
I think that's when the pods take over your body.
妈 我不想承认 但可能萝丝的
Ma, I hate to admit it, but there may be something
积极思考讲座真有点用
to Rose's positive-thinking course.
昨晚会后
Last night after the meeting
我决定写下所有出现在我脑海中的消极想法
I decided to write down all the negative
thoughts that come into my head,
妈 我真不敢相信有这么多
and Ma, I cannot believe how many there are.
听听这个
I mean, just listen to this.
就在这里 187页
Right here on page 187.
水龙头在滴水
The faucet is dripping.
我知道这会让我整晚睡不着
I know it's gonna keep me up all night.
我明天又要疲惫不堪地去做那个破工作
Then I'll be tired for my crummy job tomorrow.
生活是绝望的漩涡
Life is a swirling eddy of despair.
我是说 我不敢相信像水龙头滴水这点小事
I mean, I can't believe that something as insignificant
会让我对自己产生这么多不好的想法
as a leaky faucet could bring all these bad thoughts about myself.
这是件很严重的事 桃乐茜
It's a very serious thing, Dorothy.
妈 我能做什么呢?
Ma, what can I do about it?
换台洗衣机吧
Try changing the washer.
妈 我说的是我的消极想法
Ma, I'm talking about my negative thinking.
我知道你在说什么
I know what you're talking about.
还记得你表哥弗雷德里克以前说过的话吗?
Remember what your cousin Frederico used to say?
人们总是把时间浪费在
People waste their time pondering
考虑好事还是坏事上
whether a glass is half empty or half full.
字面义:还剩半杯水还是空了半杯水
我呢 杯子里有什么就喝什么
Me, I just drink whatever's in the glass.
妈 弗雷德里科表哥是个无可救药的酒鬼
Ma, Cousin Frederico was a hopeless alcoholic
和一个想象的朋友叫路易吉的一起玩地滚球
who played boccie ball with an imaginary friend named Little Luigi.
超级玛丽中的游戏角色
有点像那个滴水的水龙头 不是吗?
Kind of puts that dripping faucet in perspective, doesn't it?
-嗨 -嘿 索菲亚
Hi. Hey, Sophia.
史蒂文 很高兴再次见到你
Steven, nice to see you again.
桃乐茜 很高兴见到你
Dorothy, it's nice to see you.
我能喝点东西吗?
Do you mind if I get something to drink?
我今天一定出了10磅汗
I must have sweat off ten pounds today.
你经常打网球吗?
You played a lot of tennis?
网球 是的是的
Tennis, yeah. Yeah, right.
冰箱里有什么随便拿吧
Just help yourself to whatever's in the fridge.
很高兴你们俩解决了分歧
It's nice that you two have worked out your differences.
我觉得他的问题是
I think the problem with him before
他正在从和凯伦分手这事上恢复过来
was that he was on the rebound from Karen,
现在他已经忘了她了 他就是我的了
but now that he's gotten over her, he's all mine,
我觉得我们更欣赏对方了
and I think we appreciate each other more.
一切都是新的体验 令人兴奋
Everything old and familiar has become new and exciting.
哦 那很好
Oh, that's nice.
也许我该去找我的旧情人
Maybe I should look up one of my old flames.
但斯坦可不行 找另一个
Yeah, but not Stan. The other one.
我有一些不可思议的消息
I have some incredible news.
你被交易到公羊队了?
You've been traded to the Rams?
你知道那个熟食店的讨厌的屠夫吗?
Do you know that nasty butcher down at the deli?
那个有四个手指的侏儒?
The little guy with four fingers?
就是他
That's him.
不知道为什么 每次我买♥♥烤牛肉 他就会动手脚
I don't know, but every time I order roast beef, he cheats me.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he does it.
我站在那里看着他切了一个大的
I stand there and watch as he slices a big,
多汁的烤牛肉 但当我回到家
juicy roast beef, but when I get home,
我总是发现一些又小又硬的碎肉
I find these crummy, little, hard pieces, you know, from the end?
不管怎样 今天我带着积极的态度又去了
Anyway, today I went in with a positive attitude.
我告诉自己 这个人是我的朋友
I told myself, this man is my friend
我知道他会给我一大块肉
and I know he is going to give me a good cut of meat.
看
Look.
奇迹啊
It's a miracle.
哦真好
Oh, great.
朝圣者们会来朝拜桃乐茜的午餐肉了
Pilgrims are gonna be showing up to kiss Dorothy's luncheon meat.
妈 我知道这对你来说没什么意义
Ma, I know it doesn't mean much to you,
但我在学着积极思考 我的生活正在改善
but I acted positively and things are improving in my life.
现在我觉得
I don't know, now I feel
我有能力让一切成真
that I have the power to make anything happen.
天啊 今天外面真好
Boy, is it beautiful out there today.
谢谢!
Thank you.
桃乐茜 你觉得我穿得合适吗?
Dorothy, do you think I'm dressed okay for the dog races?
那得看情况 你在跟别人抢男人吗?
That depends. Are you competing?
索菲亚 你说什么我都不会介意 知道为什么吗?
Sophia, nothing you can say is gonna bother me, and you know why?
因为当我和史蒂文在一起的时候 实在太销魂了
'Cause when I'm with Steven, I don't know,
欲♥火♥焚身 情难自已
I get goose bumps, I feel all tingly.
我明白你那种感觉
Oh, I understand what you're talking about.
当我听到这句话时 我也有同样的感觉
I feel the same way when I hear the words,
"替诊医生 汤米·纽森"
and filling in for Doc, Tommy Newsom.
哦 这太棒了 棒极了
Oh, this is terrific. Terrific.
布兰琪迈出了积极的一步
Blanche took a positive step
好事正在她的生活中发生
and positive things are happening in her life.
我也会这样的
Maybe it'll work for me.
你知道我想要什么吗 妈?
You know what I'm gonna try to get, Ma?
一个开放 体贴 诚实 只在乎我的男人
A man who is open, caring, honest, who has eyes only for me.
闺女啊 你都买♥♥到烤牛肉了 别太过了
Pussycat, you got your roast beef. Don't push it.
是医院打来的
That was the hospital.
史蒂文心脏病发作了
Steven's had a heart attack.
布兰琪 要我开车送你去医院吗?
Blanche, you want me to drive you to the hospital?
哦 不
Uh, no.
我不想让你自己独自开车
I'm not sure that it's a good idea for you to drive yourself.
我不知道我要不要去
I'm not sure that I'm gonna go.
你说你不确定去不去是什么意思?
What do you mean, you're not sure you're going?
哦 我还有别的事要做
Oh, I just have some other things I have to do.
但是布兰琪 如果我在乎的人
But Blanche, if something bad happened
有什么不测 我会很难过的
to somebody I care about, I'd be over in a shot.
好吧 我确实在乎他
Well, I do care about him.
我只是有些事必须要做
I just have some things I have to do.
是什么?
But like what?
我只是想让我们的关系顺其自然
Oh, Look. I'm trying to keep this relationship casual.
如果我去了医院 我就陷入进去出不来了
If I go to that hospital, I'm in and there's no getting out.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
只要沿着走廊中间的橙色线走就行
All you do is follow the orange line down the middle of the hallways.
直接通向电梯
They lead right to the elevators.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I mean, I don't think it's a good idea
和一个心脏不好的60岁老头在一起
to hook up with a 60-year-old man with a bad heart.
拿什么保证我们的未来?
What guarantee do I have we'll have any kind of future together?
布兰琪 生活可没有保证
Blanche, in life there are no guarantees.
会有很多选择
There are choices.
好吧 我的选择是要么明哲自保 要么承担风险
Well, then, my choice is either to play it safe or to take a risk.
我希望我知道该怎么做
I wish I knew what to do.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我来帮你 想象一下
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表