剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Of course, they have to have it.
因为当总统来的时候
You know, when the President comes to town,
所有稀奇古怪的东西都出来了
it brings out all the oddballs.
嗨 是我 斯坦
Hi, it's me, Stan.
斯坦利 你在这里干什么?
Oh, Stanley, what are you doing here?
我很高兴你这么问
I'm glad you asked.
这个盒子里是我最新奇的东西
Inside this box is my best novelty yet,
更不用说是欢迎总统的完美之物了
not to mention the perfect tie-in to the President's visit.
女士们……
Ladies...
乔治·布♥什♥的手持发光棒
The George Bush point of light on a stick.
你知道吗 桃乐茜 时不时的
You know, Dorothy, every now and then
我就会意识到你和这个男人有孩子
it dawns on me you had children with this man.
斯坦利 出去
Stanley, get out.
拜托
Wait, please.
我刚洗干净丹尼尔·奥尔特加的徽章
I just took a bath on those Daniel Ortega buttons
写着"还有4年"
that say four more years.
出去!
Out!
知道吗 我从来不知道你们是不是在开玩笑
You know, I can never tell when you ladies are kidding.
出去!
Out!
这个好
Good one.
斯坦 我要你在总统来之前离开
Stan, I want you gone before the President gets here.
拜托 桃乐茜 我是总统的超级粉丝
Come on, Dorothy. I'm a big fan.
也许他愿意见见我 我差点就投他的票了
Maybe he'd like to meet me. I almost voted for him.
如果我能登记为选民的话 我会的
I would've if I could have registered.
你知道这些东西会直接交给国税局吗?
You know those things go straight to the IRS?
我也可以
So could I.
再见
See you.
我到底看上他哪点了?
Oh, what did I ever see in that man?
不要责怪自己
Don't blame yourself.
你很年轻 无忧无虑
You were young, you were carefree.
你只是那种
You were just one of those girls
嫁给第一个把她肚子搞大的男人的女孩
who marries the first guy who knocks her up.
哇 这真是太酷了
Gee, this is really cool.
是啊 你已经见过了..
Yeah, I see that you've met--
斯坦利·兹博纳克
Stanley Zbornak.
一个新奇的推销员 你的前夫
A novelty salesman, your ex-husband,
孩子们的父亲
father of your children,
如果你不介意的话
and if you don't mind me saying,
他就是一流的傻子
first-class yutz.
哇 他们确实什么都知道
Wow, they do know everything.
我们必须对每个人进行安全审查
We had to run security clearances on everyone.
每个人都通过了 除了
Everyone passed except for
你 佩特里洛夫人
you, Mrs. Petrillo.
我简直不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
我只和墨索里尼共度了一个糟糕的夜晚
I spend one lousy night with Mussolini,
非常糟糕
and I do mean lousy
我这辈子都被标记了
and I'm marked for life.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not it.
我们的记录显示你是索菲亚·佩特里洛
Our records list you as both Sophia Petrillo
还有一个叫索菲亚·温斯托克
and Sophia Weinstock.
这是怎么回事? 你是想隐瞒什么吗?
What's the deal? Are you trying to hide something?
是有叫温斯托克的先生吗?
Is there a Mr. Weinstock?
好吧,好吧 我就不瞒着了
Okay, okay. I'm tired of running.
从何说起呢
Where do I begin?
麦克斯·温斯托克和我已故的丈夫萨尔瓦多
Max Weinstock and my late husband, Salvadore,
一起在布鲁克林做餐馆生意
were in the restaurant business together in Brooklyn.
他们彼此认识……
They had known each other...
妈 怎么了?
Ma, what's the matter?
埃丝特·温斯托克死了
Esther Weinstock is dead.
我们一起长大 她是我最好的朋友
We grew up together. She was my best friend.
哦 亲爱的 我很抱歉 发生了什么事?
Oh, honey. Oh, I'm so sorry. What happened?
她当时在墨西哥湾救火
She was fighting an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico.
她都88岁了!
She was 88!
她能一直工作到最后 真是太好了
Well, it's great that she was able to work right up to the end.
索菲亚?
Sophia?
桃乐茜 你听到狗叫了吗?
Dorothy, do you hear a dog howling?
注意言行
Behave yourself.
你好 温斯托克先生
Hello, Mr. Weinstock.
我的天啊 我真不敢相信(我还活着)
Oh, my goodness, as I live and breathe!
真不幸
Unfortunately.
你是桃乐茜·彼得里洛
You're little Dorothy Petrillo.
是的
That's right.
你一点也没变 还是那么灿烂的笑容
You haven't changed a bit. Same gorgeous smile.
漂亮的眼睛 美丽的身材 金黄色的长发
Pretty eyes, beautiful figure, long golden blonde hair.
你有白内障 对吧 温斯托克先生?
You have cataracts, don't you, Mr. Weinstock?
1967年就有了
Since 1967.
我们走吧
Let's go.
索菲亚 埃丝特会很感激你来的
Sophia. Esther would have appreciated you being here.
我爱那个女人 她是最好的
I loved that woman. She was the best,
所以她应该找个更好的丈夫
which is why she deserved a better husband.
而不是一个卑鄙的 一无是处的 下流的混♥蛋♥
Instead of a miserable, no-good, lowlife sleazeball.
索菲亚 如果你现在知道我当时知道的事情
Sophia, if you knew now what I knew then...
啊 那又怎样
Ah, so what.
如果你有什么要说的 就说吧 温斯托克
If you've got something to say, spit it out, Weinstock.
别逼我(推我) 我想说自然会说
Don't push me, or I will.
好了 我推了 可惜你不是在楼梯上
There, I pushed. Too bad you weren't on a flight of stairs.
妈 妈 你又在吵了
Ma, Ma, you're creating a scene.
那是很久以前的事了 忘了它吧
Look, that was a long time ago. Forget about it.
我忘不了 这个人偷了我们的钱
I can't forget. This man stole money from us.
因为他 我们全家都挨饿
Because of him, our family went hungry.
妈 我们从来没挨饿过
Ma, we never went hungry.
有些晚上我就是想吃甜点
Some nights I felt like dessert.
听着 我们还是先别管这烂摊子吧
Listen, why don't we just leave this mess
出去吃点东西好吗?
and go out and get something to eat?
我去问问妈妈愿不愿意一起
I'll ask Ma if she'd like to come.
出去走走对她有好处
It'll do her good to get out of the house.
她从葬礼回来后一直很沮丧
Oh, she's been so depressed since she got back from that funeral.
她失去了一个老朋友
I mean, she lost one of her oldest friends
尽管她和麦克斯和好了
and even though she made up with Max
她知道她可能再也不会见他了
she knows that she'll probably never see him again.
好吧 你去把她叫来 我们会试着让她高兴起来
Well, you go and get her, we will try to cheer her up.
我们可不希望那可怜的人因此生病
We don't want that poor little thing getting sick over this.
当然
No.
妈 我的天啊!
Ma, oh, my God!
桃乐茜 怎么了?
Dorothy, what is it?
什么 亲爱的?
What, honey?
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
妈 这是怎么回事?
Ma, what is going on here?
事后
Afterglow.
看看我是否理解得清楚
So let's see if I've got this straight.
你和这个麦克斯·温斯托克
You and this Max Weinstock were--
上了
Getting it on.
谢谢!
Thank you.
如果你要记下来 就记一晚上做三次
If you're gonna write that down, make it three times a night.
他会喜欢的 寄一份给我
He'd like that. And send me a copy.
所以这只是一♥夜♥情♥吗?
So this was a casual fling?
拜托
Please.
我不是那种做完就会离开的那种
I'm not the love 'em and leave 'em type.
在我这个年纪 我没有力气两样都做
At my age, I don't have the strength to do both.
我们结婚了
We got married.
很有爱的仪式 桃乐茜什么也帮不上
It was a lovely ceremony, no thanks to Dorothy.
妈 听着 我得跟你谈谈
Ma, listen, I have to talk to you.
这里谁负责?
Who's in charge here?
怎么了?
Well, what's the problem?
我是宴会承办人 现在两点了
I'm the caterer. It's two o'clock.
客人们都在等着
The guests are waiting.
为什么还没开始?
Why isn't the show on the road?
妈 我知道你在里面
Ma, I know you're in there.
婚礼取消了
The wedding is off.
她不同意
She doesn't approve.
她不同意?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表