剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
since they're not able to see it under their microscopes just yet.
不幸的是 我的那些同事 倾向于责怪病患自身
Those colleagues of mine, unfortunately, tend to blame the victim.
这真是让我松了口气
I can't tell you what a relief this is.
肯定的
I'm sure.
还有什么问题需要我帮忙吗?
Are there any other questions that I could answer for you?
目前没有 也许以后再说吧
Not now, not that I can think of, maybe later.
现在 我都没法好好思考了
Right now, I can't even think straight.
如果没有问题了
Well, if there are no more questions,
咱们做些血液检查
I'll order some blood work--
我有一个问题
I have a question.
当然 佩特里罗夫人
Of course, Mrs. Petrillo.
当我在中餐厅点餐的时候
When I order at Fung Chow's
说不放味精 他们到底放了吗?
and say no MSG, do they really put it in anyway?
我不敢相信 又一次被拒稿了
I don't believe it, another rejection,
这封甚至都不是私人信件 这是一封套用信
and this one isn't even personal, it's a form letter.
他们只是把我的名字填在了上面 看到了吗?
They just filled in my name at the top, see?
太生气了
Oh, I'm so upset.
我倾尽全力 萝丝
I put everything into this, Rose,
所有心血 没有任何保留
all of me, I held nothing back.
然后哈佛的小屁孩
Then to have some snot-nosed little kid from Harvard
寄给我一封套用信 哦!
send me a form letter, oh!
我气得都要尖叫了
I'm so mad I could scream.
这是我第一次听到有人说
That's the first time I ever heard anybody say
我气得都要尖叫了 而且还真这么做了
I'm so mad I could scream, and actually do it.
这就像在说 我一路笑到银行
It's like saying, I laughed all the way to the bank.
我也没见过有人这么做
I never saw anybody do that either.
这书是我写的 萝丝 我很努力
I did all this work, Rose, I worked so hard.
我知道 布兰琪
Oh, I know you did, Blanche.
我想要的只是与众不同
All I ever wanted was to be special.
我想靠它
I thought this would do it.
我想我会出版一本小说 让自己与众不同
I thought I'd publish a novel and I'd be special.
当然 我一直都很特别因为我貌美如花 但是
'Course, I've always been special because of my looks, but
美貌不会永远持续下去 我必须现实一点
they won't last forever, I have to be realistic,
也就美个二三十年
another 20 or 30 years.
我的脸和身体可能会开始垮掉
My face and body might start to go
然后我就什么都没有了 没有什么能让我与众不同
and then I'll have nothing, nothing to make me special.
这不是一个人的特别之处 布兰琪
That's not what makes a person special, Blanche.
你很特别 因为你很善良
You're special because you're a kind,
正派 有爱心 有一颗美好的心
decent, loving individual with a wonderful heart
一种来自你灵魂的美
and a beauty that comes from your soul.
这又是明尼苏达州的关于生命意义的废话
That's that Minnesota crap again about the meaning of life.
好吧 布兰琪 还有什么比爱和善良更重要?
Well, Blanche, what else is there besides love and kindness?
名声和财富呢?
How about fame and fortune?
那不会带来快乐
Well, that doesn't bring happiness.
胡说八道
Like hell it doesn't.
我受够了你对明尼苏达的抨击
You know, I'm getting sick of you knocking Minnesota.
也许我们没有迈阿密那么老练
Maybe we're not as sophisticated as Miami,
也许我们没有法国精品店
maybe we don't have French boutiques
代客泊车和圣诞假期的整容手术
and valet parking and face-lifts for Christmas vacation,
但我们有朋友和家人
but we have friends and family
还有社区意识和人文关怀 这很特别
and a sense of community and caring, and that's pretty special.
我们的人♥民♥也很特别
And our people are special too.
我们还有农场 那才叫好
And if we have farms, that's great.
没有农场 就没有东西吃
Without farms, you couldn't eat,
不吃东西 你就不能节食
and without eating, you wouldn't be able to go on a diet,
如果都不能节食了 你余生还能做什么?
and if you couldn't do that, what would you do for the rest of your life?
我说的是不是太难听了?
Was I harsh?
女士们 喝点什么吗?
Ladies, drinks?
香槟 来最好的
Champagne, the best you have.
桃乐茜 那太贵了
Dorothy, that's so expensive.
闭嘴 萝丝
Shut up, Rose.
我这是在庆祝
This is my treat, it is a celebration.
我们在庆祝什么?
What are we celebrating?
我女儿发现她得了一种使人衰弱的疾病
My daughter found out she has a debilitating disease.
哦!
Oh!
它有了名字 我很激动
And it has a name, I am thrilled.
-我们都是 -当然了
We all are. Well, of course.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
马上来
Champagne it is.
有人告诉我只是生病 真是让我松了口气
I can't tell you what a relief it is to just be sick,
没有病态和疯狂 知道我到底怎么了
not sick and crazy, and to know what I have,
还有很多人 和我一样是这种情况
and that there are a lot of other people who have the same thing.
我不喜欢这个名字
I don't like the name,
我觉得它应该有个更好的名字
I think it ought to have a better name.
张医生就是这么说的 慢性疲劳综合症
That's what Dr. Chang said, chronic fatigue syndrome
让人觉得我只是个疲惫的人
makes it sound like I'm just a tired person
但事实远不止如此
when it is so much more than that.
我觉得他们应该以你的名字命名 兹博纳克综合症
I think they should name it after you, Zbornak syndrome.
兹博纳克综合症 听起来像走棋
Zbornak syndrome, that sounds like a chess move.
德弗罗氏病听起来不错
Devereaux's disease has a nice ring to it.
-我的天啊 -哦 这只是一个想法
Oh, my God. Oh, it was just a thought.
-那是他 -谁?
It's him. Who?
-我真不敢相信 -我先看到他的 他是谁?
I can't believe it. I saw him first, who is it?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
是巴德医生 我在纽约见到的神经科医生
It's Dr. Budd, the neurologist I saw in New York.
那个说我老了的人
The one who told me I was just getting old
该去看心理医生
and to go see a psychiatrist.
桃乐茜 别大吵大闹
Dorothy, don't make a scene.
别等我了
Order without me.
巴德医生吗?
Dr. Budd?
是的
Yes.
你可能不记得我了
You probably don't remember me,
但你说我没病
but you told me I wasn't sick.
你还记得吗? 你说我只是老了
Do you remember? You told me I was just getting old.
-对不起 我真的 -不记得了
I'm sorry, I really don't-- Remember,
也许你是老了
maybe you're getting old.
开个小玩笑
That's a little joke.
我告诉你 巴德医生 我真的病了
Well, I tell you, Dr. Budd, I really am sick,
我有慢性疲劳综合症 这是一种真正的疾病
I have chronic fatigue syndrome, that is a real illness,
你可以去疾病控制中心查一下
you can check with the Center for Disease Control.
哦 好吧 我很抱歉
Oh, well, I'm sorry about that.
嗯 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
至少我知道到底是什么了
At least I know I have something.
当然
I'm sure.
很高兴见到你
Well, nice seeing you.
着什么急
Not so fast.
我有些话必须要说
There are some things I have to say.
我当时有很多话要说
There are a lot of things that I have to say,
言语无法表达我要说的话
words can't express what I have to say.
我所经历的 你让我经历的
What I went through, what you put me through,
我不能在餐厅里这么做
I can't do this in a restaurant.
-好 -但我会做的
Good. But I will.
路易斯 这个人是谁?
Lewis, who is this person?
-女士…… -坐
Look, miss... Sit,
我等你等得够久了
I sat for you long enough.
巴德医生 我是带病之身 担惊受怕
Dr. Budd, I came to you sick, sick and scared,
你对我不屑一顾
and you dismissed me,
说不出病征 还不如直接挑明
you didn't have the answer and instead of saying,
抱歉 我诊断不出你的病
I'm sorry,I don't know what's wrong with you,
你让我觉得我是疯了
you made me feel crazy,
好像这一切都是我瞎编的 你就这么对待我
like I had made it all up, you dismissed me,
你让我觉得自己像个幼稚的傻子
you made me feel like a child, a fool,
一个浪费你宝贵时间的神经病
a neurotic who was wasting your precious time.
这就是你的职业道德吗?
Is that, is that your caring profession?
这能治愈他人吗?
Is that healing?
没人应该受到那样的对待 巴德医生
No one deserves that kind of treatment, Dr. Budd, no one.
我怀疑 如果我是个男人
I suspect, had I been a man,
我可能会被更认真地对待
I might have been taken a little bit more seriously
而不是让我去做头发
and not told to go to a hairdresser.
听着 我不会再坐在这里
Look, I am not going to sit here anymore--
闭嘴 路易斯
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表