剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第三集
翻译:古镇少年
早.... 哦 你已经准备好早餐了
Morning. Oh, you've already got breakfast ready.
贝基和我一直聊到很晚
Becky and I were up till all hours talking.
你知道 我女儿和我从没有像这样畅谈过
You know, my daughter and I haven't had a talk like that since ever.
那一定很有趣
It must've been fun.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我们给对方做头发 笑个不停
We did each other's hair and laughed and laughed.
我能看出来
I can see why.
妈 你怎么还在这儿?
Ma, why are you still here?
你应该去找西格尔医生做身体♥检♥查的
You were supposed to have your checkup with Dr. Siegel this morning.
你没听说西格尔医生的事吧
Oh, you didn't hear about Dr. Siegel.
听到什么?
Hear what?
我不去了
I'm not going.
妈 你真是不可理喻
Ma, you are impossible.
这是你第三次了
Now, this is the third appointment you've missed.
在我这个年纪 体♥检♥对你的健康是很危险的
At my age, checkups can be dangerous to your health.
你认识街区那头的萨姆吗
You know Sam down the block,
那个以为穿夏威夷衬衫就能把肚子藏起来的人 ?
the one who thinks he's hiding his stomach
by wearing Hawaiian shirts?
是的 山姆没事啊
Yeah, Sam is fine.
他哥哥七年前做过一次身体♥检♥查
His brother went for a checkup seven years ago.
医生说他很好
The doctor said he was great.
体♥检♥三天后 他就死了
Three days after the exam, he was dead.
妈 他欠一个叫"脸"的人钱 然后被扔出码头
Ma, he owed money to a guy named Face and got thrown off a pier.
这是原因之一
That was one of the causes.
- 我不去了 - 你必须去
I'm not going. You're going.
萝丝 你能帮我一下吗?
Rose, could you give me a hand?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
如果你们不介意的话
If you will excuse me,
贝基和我在阳台上吃早餐
Becky and I are having breakfast on the lanai.
我们仍然很亲密
We're still bonding.
桃乐茜 为什么我们从不亲近?
Dorothy, how come we never bond?
我们来自远比"亲密时光"更早的时代
We're from before bonding and quality time.
我们来自人们待在一起的时代
We're from when people stayed together
因为他们别无选择
because they had no choice.
妈 如果我不关心你 我还会坚持要你做检查吗?
Ma, would I be insisting on this checkup if I didn't care about you?
为什么不能像布兰琪和她女儿那样给彼此做头发呢?
Why can't we just do each other's hair like Blanche and her daughter?
哦 妈妈 我知道你很害怕 我和你一起去
Oh, look, Ma. I know you're scared. I'll go with you.
我小的时候 你不是也叫我去打♥针♥吗?
Look, when I was little, didn't you make me go and get all my shots?
我不得不骗你说我们要去骑小马
I had to lie to you and tell you we were going on the pony rides,
你一次又一次地上当
and you fell for it time after time.
就像巴甫洛夫的狗一样
Just like Pavlov's dog.
比那还笨
Only dumber.
好吧 好吧 妈 如果你不想去看医生
OK, OK, Ma, if you don't wanna go to the doctor,
你不必去看医生 好吧?
you don't have to go to the doctor. All right?
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
明天下午我们在一起怎么样?
Why don't we spend tomorrow afternoon together?
我们会努力增进感情的
We'll work on our bonding.
我带你去沃尔夫家吃蛋奶
I'll take you to Wolfie's for an egg cream.
-巧克力蛋奶? -那还用说
A chocolate egg cream? You betcha.
天呢 ! 巧克力蛋奶!
Oh, boy! A chocolate egg cream!
算了吧 桃乐茜
Forget it, Dorothy.
我闻到了骑小马的味道
I smell a pony ride.
我觉得这是我们相聚最好的一次
Oh, you know, I think this is the best visit we've ever had.
我觉得是因为你意识到我是个成年女人了
I think it's because you've realized I'm a grown woman.
我从没想过这一天会到来
Well, I never thought the day would come,
但我们终于一样大了
but we are finally the same age.
你为什么不多待些日子呢?
Why don't you stay longer?
哦 妈妈
Oh, Mama.
我不能留下来 因为……
I can't stay because...
我们什么都告诉对方 对吧?
We're telling each other everything, right?
当然 不再有秘密
Everything. No more secrets.
哦,很好
Oh, good.
-妈妈 -嗯哼?
Mama. Mm-hmm?
我星期一就要怀孕了
I'm getting impregnated on Monday.
我觉得对我来说最好的办法
I've decided the best thing for me
就是去精♥子♥库做人工授精
is to go to a sperm bank and get artificially inseminated.
你为什么要这么做? 就为了伤害我?
Why would you do something like this? Just to hurt me?
妈妈 理解我一下
Mama, try to understand.
再不怀上我可就老了
I can't pass a carriage without looking in.
我听到我的生物钟滴答作响
I heard my biological clock ticking so loudly,
这让我夜不能寐
it was keeping me up at night.
吵醒我的应该是个孩子
A baby should be doing that.
那你为什么不等结婚再说呢?
Well, why don't you wait till you get married?
我不想结婚
I don't wanna get married.
那至少等我死了再说
Well, then at least wait until I'm dead.
你是认真的吗?
You really mean that?
是的 等我和我所有的朋友都死了再说
Yes, I do. And wait until all my friends are dead, too.
我最不需要的就是在我的葬礼上有流言蜚语
The last thing I need is whispering at my funeral.
真不敢相信你会这样
I can't believe you're reacting like this.
这周我们很亲近了
We got so close this past week,
我以为我什么都能告诉你
I thought I could tell you anything.
除了这个什么都行
Anything but this.
妈妈 不管你喜不喜欢 我都要这么做
Well, Mama, I'm gonna do this whether you like it or not.
哦 哦 我明白了 小姐
Oh. Oh, I see, missy.
这么说 你就这么感谢我的?
So, this is the thanks I get for all those cold nights
在那些寒冷的夜晚 你还是个哭闹的婴儿
when you were a baby crying and I'd have to get up out of bed
我不得不从床上爬起来 在黑暗中摸索拖鞋和长袍
and grope around in the dark for my slippers and robe,
让我一路下楼 尖叫着喊保姆?
make my way all the way downstairs and scream for the governess?
这是饿了还是想撑死啊?
Hungry or suicidal?
做一个有自己意愿的孩子的母亲并不容易
It's not easy being the mother of a child with her own free will.
我就说我感觉到冰箱打开了
I knew I felt the refrigerator open.
怎么了? 你一整天都不开心
What's wrong? You've been upset all day.
是丽贝卡
It's Rebecca.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand.
为什么没人告诉我该吃晚饭了?
Why didn't somebody tell me it was dinnertime?
妈 这不是晚餐 现在是大半夜
Ma, it's not dinner, it's the middle of the night.
很好 那我准备好了
Good, then I'm dressed for it.
布兰琪心烦意乱
Blanche is upset.
你也会的 如果你女儿…
Well, you would be too, if your daughter...
哦 我都说不出口
Oh, I can't even say it.
会有什么事呢? 你们俩这么亲近
What could have happened? The two of you were getting so close.
我女儿要通过人工授精生孩子了
My little girl is gonna have a baby by artificial insemination.
我都不能想这事
I just can't bear to think about it.
我只是在犯傻 不是吗?
I'm just being silly, aren't I?
看在上帝的份上 快说点什么!
For God's sake, somebody say something!
恶心哎
Eww.
真有帮助
Big help.
桃乐茜 你呢?
Dorothy, what about you?
你一直是这里最理智的人
You're always the sensible one around here,
与时俱进的自♥由♥的现代思想家
the free, modern thinker who keeps up with the times.
你觉得如何?
Now, what do you think?
恶心
Eww.
这就是为何我睡不着
No wonder I'm up in the middle of the night
在冰柜里找东西吃
working my way through the cheese keeper.
谢天谢地 我大腿已经这么粗了
Thank God I don't have the thighs of a normal woman.
我试着劝她不要这么做
I tried to talk her out of it.
她说她已经仔细考虑过了 不会改变主意的
She says she has thought it through and there is no changing her mind.
也许没那么糟
Well, it might not be so bad.
事实上 就在上周我从书上读到
In fact, just last week I was reading
你可以买♥♥到诺贝尔奖得主的精♥子♥
that you can buy the sperm of Nobel Prize winners.
还是《明星搜索》的冠军来着?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表