剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第十六集
翻译:古镇少年
我太惨了 好惨啊我
Woe is me, woe, oh woe is me!
有问题吗 布兰琪?
Problem, Blanche?
有啊
Yes.
就是我的头发 分叉 毫无造型可言
It's my hair, it has split ends, it's dull and listless,
使我的脸看起来
it makes my face look.
上了年纪?
Its age?
如果你想取笑谁 就取笑萝丝吧
If you're gonna make fun of somebody, make fun of Rose.
我需要迈阿密最有才华的
I need the professional care of the most
美发师的专业护理 罗贝尔
talented hairdresser in Miami, Robaire.
哦 他很厉害
Oh, he's brilliant.
你知道他是第一个用摩丝的人吗?
Do you know he was the first one ever to use mousse?
如果我是你 就弄清事实好吧 布兰琪
I'd check my facts if I were you, Blanche.
从我记事起 圣奥拉夫的
Mr. Ingrid of St. Olaf has been using
英格丽德先生就一直用驼鹿当摩丝
moose ever since I can remember.
当然 他用驼鹿的哪一部分是他自己的秘密了
'Course, it's his own professional secret
which part of the moose he uses.
即使时速130英里 你的头发还是会纹丝不动
But it'll keep your hair in place in winds of 130 miles an hour.
我都不信你说的这事 萝丝!
I just don't believe you, Rose!
问问康威·特威蒂吧
Ask Conway Twitty.
问题是 罗伯尔要价300美元
The problem is, Robaire charges $300,
我这个月可没有这个预算
and it's just not in my budget this month.
这就是长得漂亮的麻烦
Oh, that's the trouble with being beautiful,
护理费会要了你的命
the maintenance will kill you.
我有个主意 布兰琪
I have an idea, Blanche.
做兼♥职♥赚点外快怎么样?
How about moonlighting and making some extra money?
还干另一份工作 萝丝
Another job, Rose, I already work my fingers
我已经每周在博物馆工作12个小时了
to the bone 12 hours a week at the museum.
毕加索在你左边 小吃店在楼下
Picasso on your left, snack bar downstairs.
我不酗酒真是个奇迹
It's a wonder I'm not an alcoholic.
我的意思是 为我工作怎么样?
What I meant was, how about working for me?
我忙着给恩里克·马斯做项目
I'm swamped with this project for Enrique Mas,
还有钱雇个助理
and there is money for an assistant.
细说
Tell me more.
我们在整理老年人补充医疗保险的统计数据
Well, we're compiling statistics on
supplemental healthcare for seniors.
一些公♥司♥利用老年人的恐惧心理
Some companies are preying on fear
然后利用合同漏洞来避免支付索赔
and then using loopholes to avoid paying claims.
对于有固定收入的人来说
For someone on fixed income,
这是生死攸关的事
it's a matter of life and death.
说重点就行 能付给我300美元吗?
By tell me more, I mean, does it pay $300?
嗯 应该可以
Well, I suppose that'd be okay.
但我不敢相信 这么重要的事情
But I can't believe, with something this important,
你还是那么以自我为中心
that you are still so self-centered.
行了行了 我♥干♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, count me in.
桃乐茜 周五晚上你能开车送我去商场吗?
Dorothy, can you drive me to the mall Friday night?
他们会免费测血压
They're giving free blood pressure tests,
我和一些姐妹打了个血压高低的赌注
and some of the girls and I have a high-low bet.
妈 亲爱的 你不记得了吗?
Ma, honey, don't you remember?
周五晚上咱们打算去乔♥石♥蟹餐厅吃饭
Friday night we're planning on having dinner at Joe's Stone Crab.
哦?
Oh?
亲爱的 那天是你的结婚纪念日
Honey, it's your wedding anniversary.
是啊 听起来不错
Oh, yeah, right, sounds nice.
妈 你没忘吧?
Ma, you didn't forget, did you?
哦 原谅我 我确实忘了一些事
Oh, forgive me, I forgot something.
也许你该把我送回养老院
Maybe you should ship me back to Shady Pines.
你们不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我年老体弱 去客厅歇着了
I'll be in the living room being feeble.
如果我能找到客厅的话
If I can find the living room!
桃乐茜 发生什么事了?
Dorothy, what just happened?
你没在听吗?
Well, weren't you listening?
索菲亚进来了 请桃乐茜开车送她
Sophia came in and asked Dorothy to drive her
去商场测血压
to the mall for a blood pressure test.
然后桃乐茜告诉索菲亚她们约好了
And then Dorothy told Sophia that they had a date
周五晚上出去吃饭 然后索菲亚说她
to go out to dinner Friday night, and then Sophia said that she--
你能把报纸递给我吗?
Would you hand me the newspaper?
哦
Oh.
不 翻到地区新闻
No, the Metro section.
她姐♥妹♥们♥
That she and the girls--
嘿 我只是传话而已
Hey, don't kill the messenger.
妈妈她越来越健忘了
It's Ma, she's becoming more forgetful.
她不承认 还很生气
And she denies it and she gets mad.
-情况有多糟? -很不好
How bad is it? Bad.
这可不是小事
It's not just a matter of small things anymore.
真不敢相信她竟然忘了饭局
I can't believe she forgot this dinner.
自从我父亲去世后
I mean, every year since my father died,
我一直带她在她结婚纪念日那天出去吃饭
I've been taking her out to dinner on her wedding anniversary,
因为她很孤独
because she's lonely.
也许你最好和她的医生谈谈
Maybe you'd better talk to her doctor about this.
你说得对 布兰琪
You're right, Blanche.
我还以为她慢慢自己就会好起来的
I guess I've just been hoping that things would improve by themselves.
我从没想过妈妈会失忆
You know, I never thought Ma would lose her memory.
当然 我从没想过艾伦·阿尔达会让我心烦
Of course, I never thought Alan Alda would get on my nerves.
从小患有脊髓灰质炎
但其事业有成 参演众多知名影视剧
妈 我们能谈谈吗?
Ma, can we talk for a minute?
我正在看家庭相册
I'm going through the family album,
我想去看看你♥爸♥
I thought I'd pay your father a visit.
看 咱们全家都在
Look, here we all are!
你的16岁派对 对吧?
Your sweet 16 party, right?
对
Right.
看那件漂亮的雪纺连衣裙
Look at that beautiful chiffon dress.
是啊 你弟弟菲尔总是喜欢引人注意
Yeah, your brother Phil always did like to make a splash.
啊 看!
Ah, look!
泽西海岸 1939年夏天
The Jersey shore, summer 1939.
爸爸很喜欢和你们一起玩
Pop sure loved playing with you kids.
为什么我沉着脸?
Why do I look so upset?
妈 你不记得了吗?
Oh, Ma, don't you remember?
老爸当时是珍·哈洛的超级粉丝
Pop was a big fan of Jean Harlow's back then.
20世纪30年代著名女演员
你讨厌他在孩子们面前做沙子乳♥房♥♥
You hated it when he made sand breasts in front of the children.
他可真会玩
He was really some character.
哦 看看我们
Oh, look at us.
天啊 你父亲看起来真傻
Oh, boy, your father sure looked stupid.
蠢? 妈 这是你最喜欢的照片之一
Stupid? Ma, this was one of your favorite pictures.
哦 爸爸看起来很自豪
Oh, Pop looks so proud.
这白♥痴♥穿得像个风琴艺人
The idiot's dressed like an organ grinder.
是的是的
Yes, yes, he is.
我们当时很穷
Remember, we had no money,
他还拒绝接受援助
and he refused to go on assistance.
他发誓必须靠工作来养家糊口
He vowed that he would take any job to feed his family.
我们每天晚上都有肉吃
And we had meat on the table every night.
我不知道他一天只挣10美分
I don't know he did it on 10 cents a day.
猴子在哪里?
Where's the monkey?
看 在这 在搅拌酱汁
Oh, look, there you are, stirring sauce.
我的旧厨房♥
Ah, my old kitchen.
是啊 还有姥姥做的锅垫
Yeah, and there are the potholders Grandma made,
你的面食机
your pasta maker.
啊 食品储藏室
Ah, the pantry.
还记得爸爸藏在储藏室门后的东西吗?
Remember what Pop kept behind the pantry door?
是的 他在那刻了一颗巨大的心 上面写着
Yeah, he carved a giant heart there that said
萨尔爱索菲亚
Sal loves Sophia.
不 妈 是我们的身高
No, Ma, it was our height measurements.
他在食品储藏室的门后面记录着我们的身高
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表