剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第十一集
翻译:古镇少年
布兰琪 你的照片上报纸了
Blanche, your picture's in the paper.
还有一篇关于柑橘节的文章
And there's a big article about the Citrus Festival.
上面写了什么 上面写了什么?
What's it say, what's it say?
迈阿密本周末将迎来10个大型活动
Miami will be busy this weekend with 10 major conventions.
听听这个
Listen to this.
今年的亮点是柑橘节舞会
The highlight being the Citrus Festival Ball,
由35岁的布兰琪·德弗罗主持
which is being chaired this year by 35 year old Blanche Devereaux.
你花了多少钱?
How much did that cost you?
我的赞美不是用钱来衡量的
I don't have to pay for my compliments.
你跟主办方上♥床♥了?
You went to bed with him?
两次 但我反正也会被选上的
Twice. But it's not like I wouldn't have anyway.
哦很好报纸在这里
Oh, good. The newspaper's here.
给我分类广♥告♥
Gimme the classifieds.
妈 你不会又要接招聘广♥告♥了吧?
Oh, Ma, you're not gonna answer ads in the personals again, are you?
上次我们收到很多投诉
We got a lot of complaints last time.
他要找一个喜欢派对的
Hey, he asked for a single white female
单身白人女性 我可是符合条件的
who likes to party, and he got one.
不 我需要赚些外快
No, I need to make some extra money.
干什么?
What for?
等你到了我这个年纪 你的生活质量会有很大变化
When you get to be my age, the quality of your life changes.
你们三个去上班的时候
While you three are at work,
我整天一个人在这里很孤独
I'm here by myself all day, and it gets lonely.
妈 也许我可以多待在家里
Oh, Ma, maybe I could stay home more.
或者我们可以买♥♥个大屏幕电视
Or we could get a giant screen TV.
哦 妈 我们可负担不起
Oh, Ma, we can't afford that.
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
分类广♥告♥上全是
The classifieds are filled with ads
那些周末没有酒店房♥间可住的人
from people who couldn't find a hotel room this weekend,
他们想随便租个房♥间
and want to rent a room any place they can.
我不会让陌生人来我家住的
I'm not opening my home to boarders.
他们通常都是些会搞得一团糟的底层人
Oh, they usually just turn out to be lowlife trash who will make a mess,
而且基本上也没什么钱的那种
and half the time you can't get your money from 'em.
这倒提醒了我 萝丝 你的房♥租还没交
Which reminds me, Rose, your rent check is late.
喂?
Hello?
是的 她在
Yes, she is.
找你的 利昂娜
It's for you, Leona.
利昂娜·赫尔姆斯利(Leona Helmsley)
绰号♥"卑鄙女王" 为人傲慢 曾虐待手下员工
-是谁? -你父亲
Who is it? Your father.
爹地?是你吗 爹地?
Big Daddy? Is that you, Big Daddy?
你好 亲爱的 你好吗?
Hello, darling, how are you?
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 这个周末我不能去看你了
Well, darling, I can't come see you this weekend.
不 不是的 我是认真的
No, no, no way, I mean it.
如果是别的周末还可以
If it had been any other weekend.
我知道 但我是舞会女王
I know but I'm queen of a ball.
很厉害的
Isn't that something?
听我说 报纸上说:
Here, listen to this, quote:
今年的亮点是柑橘节舞会
The highlight being the Citrus Festival Ball
由35岁的布兰琪·德弗罗主持
which is being chaired this year by 35-year-old Blanche Devereaux.
睡了两次
Twice.
我本来也会被选上的
I probably would have anyway, though.
嘿 很抱歉这周末我不能去看你了
Hey, I'm sorry I can't come see you this weekend,
但我会在周一和你联♥系♥
but I'll check in with you on Monday.
我也爱你 再见
I love you too. Bye.
爹地还好吗?
How is Big Daddy?
我想他只是想我了 他有点忧郁
I think he's just missing me. He's a little blue.
等节日过去后
But when this festival is over,
我要飞去亚特兰大 和他呆几天
I'll fly up to Atlanta and spend a few days with him.
来吧 亲爱的 来吧
Come on, darlin', come on.
看这个 看这个!
Look at this, look at this!
有一对夫妇愿意付400美元只为找个房♥间
Here's a couple that's willing to pay 400 dollars a night for a room.
400美元!
400 dollars!
在圣奥拉夫 最贵的房♥间也才18.5美元
Back in St. Olaf, the most expensive room was 18.50,
加上奶牛也这个价
and that includes the cow.
好吧 萝丝 你为什么想要和牛在房♥间里?
All right, Rose, why would you want a cow in the room?
法律规定的
It's the law.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
哦 大家快来
Oh, everybody get in here!
来看看我刚拿到了什么
Come and see what I just got.
什么 布兰琪?
What is it, Blanche?
我在柑橘节的纪念盘刚到
My commemorative plate from the Citrus Festival just arrived.
哦 我能看看吗?
Oh, can I see it?
哦 不 亲爱的 别碰它哦 谁也不能碰它
Oh, no, darling, don't touch it. Oh, nobody must touch it.
很稀有的
It is very rare.
每年只有委员会的五个人才能有这个
Only the five people on the committee get these each year.
噢 看
Oh, look.
你见过比这更动人的艺术品吗?
Have you ever seen a more moving piece of art?
只有在猫王故居才能见到了
Only at Graceland.
看到上面写什么了吗?
See what it says?
喂?是哪一位?
Hello? Who's calling?
噢嗨 等一下
Oh, hi. Hang on.
布兰琪 是你妹妹 弗吉妮娅
Blanche, it's your sister, Virginia.
哦 天哪
Oh, for goodness.
弗吉尼娅 亲爱的 是你吗?
Virginia, honey, is that you?
我们家人都这么冒出来了
I swear the whole family's coming out of the woodwork.
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
我是舞会的女王
I'm queen of a ball.
睡了两次
Twice.
我本来也会被选上的
Yeah, but I probably would have anyway.
怎么啦?我昨天刚和爹地谈过
What? I spoke to Big Daddy just yesterday.
我明白了
I see.
好的 我会尽快赶到的
All right, I'll be there as soon as I can.
布兰琪 怎么了?
Blanche, what is it?
噢 是爹地 他过世了
Oh, it's Big Daddy, he's dead.
如果咱们能好好沟通
Well, if you're as friendly as your skies are,
我很想找个时间聚一聚
I'd sure love to get together sometime.
好吧再见
All right. Bye.
我明天一早要搭飞机去亚特兰大
I have a flight to Atlanta first thing tomorrow morning.
布兰琪 亲爱的 确定不需要
Blanche, honey, are you sure that you
don't want one of us to go with you?
我们中的一个和你一起去吗?
别傻了 我很好
Don't be silly, I'm fine.
我明天早上就飞去亚特兰大
I'll just fly up to Atlanta tomorrow morning,
告诉爹地我爱他
tell Big Daddy I love him,
然后还要回来做舞会皇后
and be back here in time to be queen of the ball.
布兰琪 你不能这么做
Blanche, you can't do that.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
爹地才没过世
Big Daddy isn't dead.
我觉得弗吉妮娅只是在和我开个玩笑
I think Virginia is just playing a little practical joke.
什么样的人会开这样的玩笑?
What kind of a person plays a joke like that?
按别人的门铃然后跑掉 这叫开玩笑
You want to play a joke, you ring somebody's doorbell and run away.
或者你把别人的助行器的腿弄短 让它摇摇晃晃
Or you shorten the leg on somebody's walker so it wobbles.
或者你让别人和萝丝一起长途旅行
Or you arrange for somebody to go on a long car trip with Rose.
你才不会开玩笑说父亲去世了
You don't tell them their father's dead.
我跟爹地说话的时候
Now look, Big Daddy didn't sound sick
他听起来不像是生病 他只是想我
when I talked to him, he was just missing me.
弗吉妮娅总是指责我
That Virginia's always accusing me
家人需要我的时候 我却不在身边
of not being there when the family needs me.
她这是为了让我赶紧回家
This is just her way of getting me to rush home.
相信我 肯定没事的
Believe me, everything's fine.
好吧 还是一样 布兰琪
Well, just the same, Blanche,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表