剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第五集
翻译:古镇少年
嗨 索菲亚!
Hi Sophia!
我告诉你 没有什么比在船上待一段时间
Boy, I tell you, there is nothing more invigorating
更令人兴奋的了
than spending a little time on a boat.
噢 是吗?我坐船来美国的时候可没这感觉
Oh, yeah? Not when I sailed to America.
想象一下
Picture it.
我们就在那儿 一群又累又穷的人挤在一起
There we were, a tired, poor, huddled mass
吃罐头里的番茄酱
eating marinara sauce out of a can.
简直是地狱
It was hell.
有什么娱乐的呢?
And the entertainment?
有个从巴勒莫来的家伙忘了带手风琴
Some guy from Palermo forgot his accordion,
于是他坐着一边唱"我的太阳"一边捏着一只猴子
so he sat around singing O Sole Mio while squeezing a monkey.
索菲亚
Sophia.
有什么好笑?那是我一生中最糟糕的时光
Sophia what? It was the worst time of my life.
如果不是给法国人贴尾巴的游戏
If it weren't for pin the tail on the French,
我们会疯掉的
we would've gone stir-crazy.
嗨 索菲亚
Hi, Sophia.
萝丝 我刚在跟索菲亚说
Rose, I was just telling Sophia
我们度过了美好的一天
what a wonderful day we had.
还美好?才不是呢
Wonderful, my foot.
布兰琪 你看到了那只海豚
Blanche, you saw that dolphin,
被金枪鱼捕鱼船的网缠住了
all tangled up in that tuna boat's net.
每年有成千上万的海豚这样死去
Thousands of them die that way each year.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
你说的太对了
You are absolutely right.
从现在开始 不要再吃金枪鱼了
From this moment on, no more tuna fish.
布兰琪 你讨厌金枪鱼
Blanche, you hate tuna fish.
好吧 那就不再睡渔夫了
All right, then no more tuna fishermen.
嗨姑娘们 珍珠配这一身好看吗?
Hi, girls. Do these pearls look okay with this?
亲爱的 珍珠配什么都好看
Honey, pearls look fine with everything,
从最华丽的礼服到……
from the fanciest dress to...
那一身
that.
你和肯有约会
You have another date with Ken.
哦 索菲亚 你相信吗?
Oh, Sophia, do you believe it?
我觉得我要幸福得晕过去了
And I thought my head was spinning
我还以为柠檬水里的酒让我幸福得头晕目眩了
from the splash of vino in my lemonade.
索菲亚 你没有往柠檬水里加酒啊
Sophia, you don't put wine in your lemonade.
不 你说得对 我不放的 这是个玩笑哈哈
No, you're right, I don't. It was a joke. Ha-ha.
桃乐茜 肯是真不错
Your Ken is quite a catch, Dorothy.
这一次我有点嫉妒
For once I'm a bit jealous.
那肯定值得嫉妒 这个男人很帅
What's not to be jealous about? The man's gorgeous.
他有钱又有身份
He's got money and class.
我真为你高兴 桃乐茜
I couldn't be happier for you, Dorothy.
我只是想给你一个慈母的忠告
I just want to give you a loving mother's advice.
别搞砸了!
Don't blow it!
妈 我可不想搞砸
Ma, I have no intention of blowing this.
肯很完美
No, Ken is perfect.
而且还是迈阿密最成功的律师之一
I mean, aside from being one of Miami's most successful lawyers...
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Ma.
这个男人很体贴 善解人意
The man is caring, he's sensitive.
你知道在周末
Do you know that on weekends,
他真的穿上了小丑的戏服
he actually puts on a clown's costume
在医院里陪伴生病的孩子?
and entertains sick kids at the hospital?
这个男人简直不要太完美
I mean, what more could I want from a man?
别在垃圾堆找男人了 布兰琪
Get it out of the gutter, Blanche.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
亲爱的 今天过得怎么样?
Hi, sweetheart, how was your day?
我的溃疡没有发作
Well, my ulcer didn't flare up
我和你共进晚餐 所以我想还是很完美的
and I'm having dinner with you, so I guess it's perfect.
嗨 肯
Hi, Ken.
肯尼 像你这样的好孩子怎么会得了溃疡?
Hey, Kenny, what's a nice boy like you doing with ulcers anyway?
你有一份体面工作
You got a job that pays
还有个愿意为你做任何事的女人
and a girl who'll do anything for you, anything.
你会的 是不是 桃乐茜?
You will, won't you, Dorothy?
我就把它当作"祝你玩得愉快"
I'll take that as a, "Have a good time."
别担心 佩特里洛夫人
Don't worry, Mrs. Petrillo,
我会准时把你女儿送回家
I'll have your little girl home at a reasonable hour.
别麻烦了 孩子们玩得开心点
Don't bother, you kids have fun.
我才不会等她
I won't wait up.
星期二之前把她送回来
Have her back by Tuesday.
毋庸置疑
No questions asked.
她会搞砸的
She's gonna blow it.
好了 保罗 五号♥码头集♥会♥上见
Okay, Paul, we'll see you at the rally on pier five.
哦 海豚会很感激的
Oh, the dolphin will really appreciate it.
哦 这不是很令人兴奋吗?参加抗♥议♥活动
Oh, isn't this exciting? Taking part in a protest.
作为自♥由♥的美国人站起来
Standing up as free Americans
行使我们的权利说
and exercising our right to say,
“我们都气疯了 我们再也受不了了!”
"We're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!"
我的嘴都干了 我能走了吗?
I'm out of spit, can I go now?
20个信封你就准备走了?
20 envelopes and you're ready to quit?
布兰琪 我们加入海洋哺乳动物之友是有原因的
Blanche, we joined the Friends of Sea Mammals for a reason.
你太没有动力了
You are so unmotivated.
嗯 当我加入这个有气孔的哺乳动物集♥会♥的时候
Well, when I joined this Mammals with Blowholes thing...
我没想到是在破烂的码头上举抗♥议♥标语
I didn't expect to be carrying picket signs on some grungy dock.
我更希望是筹款鸡尾酒会
I was hoping more for a fundraiser cocktail party
有中国的灯笼和葡萄牙的..不
with Chinese lanterns and Portuguese, no,
穿着黑色紧身裤的西班牙侍者
Hispanic waiters in tight black pants.
我们雇了一个乐队来演奏鱼之歌♥
And we hire a band to play fish songs
穿着海盗服 肌肉鼓鼓的
in pirate suits with muscles bulging.
你都流口水了 布兰琪 继续舔
Your mouth is watering now, Blanche, keep licking.
嗨姑娘们
Hi, girls.
你们俩回来得真早
You two are back early.
我们当然回来得早
Of course we're back early.
肯之前打过电♥话♥
Ken called before.
他说他要和桃乐茜谈谈
He says he needs to talk to Dorothy
关于一些非常重要的事情
about something very important.
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
天哪 桃乐茜 他要求婚了
My God, Dorothy, he's gonna pop the question.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know that.
你当然知道 还能是什么呢?
Of course you do, what else could it be?
哦 亲爱的 恭喜你
Oh honey, congratulations.
你比我还兴奋
You're more excited than I am.
为什么不呢 桃乐茜?想想看
Well, why not, Dorothy? Just think of it.
和成功的律师一起生活
Life with a successful attorney.
避暑别♥墅♥ 令人向往的社交圈
The summer homes, the glamorous social circles,
那些激♥情♥的欧洲之旅
those impulsive little trips to Europe
在罗马疯狂掐你的屁♥股♥
with rascally Romans pinching your bottom.
桃乐茜 你是个幸运的女人 我恨你
You're a lucky girl, Dorothy. I hate you.
哦 这只是胡说八道
Oh, this is just crazy talk.
我是说 我们才交往了三个月
I mean, we've only been seeing each other for three months.
我从来没想过
I've never even thought
如果我是肯尼斯·惠廷汉姆太太会是什么样子
of what it would be like if I were Mrs. Kenneth Whittingham.
听起来很好听
Has a nice ring to it.
抓紧他 闺女
Go get 'em, pussycat.
记住 咱俩可是一个整体
Just remember, you and I come as a package.
妈!
Ma!
嗨
Hi.
亲爱的 我太兴奋了
Sweetheart, I am so excited.
哦?
Oh?
我要做一个重大的决定
It's just that I've come to a major decision.
哦?
Oh?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表