剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
出了点事
Something's come up.
紧急医疗事故 能把钱给我吗?
A medical emergency, can I have the money?
是什么啊? 妈 怎么了?
What medical? Ma, what's wrong?
我想我怀孕了
I think I'm pregnant.
怎么着 兔子笑死了?
What happened? The rabbit died laughing?
The rabbit died意为怀孕
源自20世纪20年代把尿液注入兔子体内进行解剖
来判断女子是否怀孕
你要钱干什么?
What do you need the money for?
购物仓正在搞特♥价♥
They're having a special at Shopper's Warehouse.
-是我非常需要的东西 -是什么?
It's something I really need. What?
直筒袜
Tube socks.
妈 这就是伊梅尔达·马科斯
Ma, you know, this is how Imelda Marcos
菲律宾总统费迪南德·马科斯之妻
1986年选举舞弊败露后逃往夏威夷
住处发现了其收藏的大量鞋子
为什么疯狂买♥♥鞋
got started with that shoe thing.
妈 这是怎么回事?
Now, Ma, what is going on?
我不知道 这让我感觉很好
I don't know, it makes me feel good.
奇怪的是 在那里购物让你觉得自己无所不能
In a strange way, shopping there makes you feel immortal.
我不明白
I don't follow.
假设你买♥♥了20箱沙丁鱼
Let's say you buy 20 cases of sardines.
这最好只是个例子
This better be just an example.
当然
Of course.
你有20箱沙丁鱼 你会想
You get 20 cases of sardines, you figure,
是老天不想让我浪费这上好的沙丁鱼
God doesn't want me to waste good sardines.
那只能等我吃完这20箱
He's gonna wait till I finish the 20 cases,
而这可能需要5、6年的时间
that could take five, six years.
好吧 那你为什么不能慢慢地吃一箱呢?
Yeah, well, why couldn't you just eat one case slowly?
很傻 不是吗?
Silly, isn't it?
厨房♥里怎么会有这么多沙丁鱼?
What in the hell are all those sardines doing in the kitchen?
哦 妈!
Oh, Ma!
等你到了我这个年纪 看你能上哪搬救兵
Wait until you're my age, we'll see what kind of straws you clutch at.
嗨 亲爱的 怎么样?
Well, hi, honey, how'd it go?
不太好
Not so good.
我找了一整天 什么也没找到 我累坏了
I looked all day and came up with nothing. I'm beat.
哦 亲爱的 来吧 坐下 放松些
Oh, honey. Come on, sit down, relax.
你要沙丁鱼三明治吗?
Can I get you a sardine sandwich?
一会吧
Maybe later.
我知道找工作不容易 但这也太难了
I knew it'd be rough looking for a job but not this rough.
你什么都没找到?
You didn't find anything?
我找到了一份我想要的工作
Oh, I found one job I wanted.
我本来是最合适的人选
I would've been perfect for it
但他们说我太老了
but they told me I was too old.
嗯 什么样的工作?
Well, what kind of job?
宠物店的副经理
Assistant manager in a pet store.
我不知道他们为什么不雇我
I don't know why they didn't hire me.
我在圣奥拉夫的一家宠物店工作了十年
I worked in a pet store in Saint Olaf for 10 years.
我是说 是我为奶牛设计了会吱吱叫的大玩具
I mean, I was the one who thought up big squeaky toys for cows.
你没告诉他们这个吧 萝丝?
You didn't tell them that, did you, Rose?
我还没来得及告诉他们
I didn't have a chance, before I could tell them
他们说我年纪太大了
my qualifications they told me I was too old.
嗯 他们不能那样做
Well, they can't do that.
这就是年龄歧视
That is age discrimination.
萝丝 你要反击
Rose, you can fight this.
这是什么意思? 该怎么办? 我不想小题大做
What do you mean? What should I do? I don't wanna make a fuss.
那就打给恩里克·马斯
Well, then call Enrique Mas
让他替你操心吧
and let him make your fuss for you.
就在电视上
Right there on television,
你得维护自己的权利 萝丝
you gotta stand up for your rights, Rose.
-好吧 也许我会打的 -萝丝!
Alright, maybe I'll call. Rose!
我只是觉得不知所措
Well, I just feel overwhelmed.
怎么会发生这种事呢?
How could this have happened?
查理和我花钱都很小心
Charlie and I were so careful with our money.
我们节俭 从不挥霍
We saved, we never splurged.
有一年 我们花钱去了芝加哥参观畜牧场
Okay, one year we went to Chicago to tour the stockyards.
但那是我们的20周年纪念日
But it was our 20th anniversary,
那是我们的浪漫之旅啊
we had a romantic trip coming!
你一定是圣奥拉夫所有女人羡慕的对象
You must've been the envy of every woman in Saint Olaf.
哦 不仅仅是畜牧场
Oh, it was more than the stockyards,
我们甚至还去看了Crisco食用油的产地
we even got to see where Crisco is made.
重点是我们以为只要我有他的退休金
The point is we thought I'd have enough money
我就有足够的钱度过余生
for the rest of my life as long as I had his pension.
现在的现实是 我的钱可能只够用几个月
Now the reality is, I probably have enough for only a couple of months.
沙丁鱼是怎么回事?
What's with the sardines?
妈 我们怎么才能把这些都吃完?
Ma, how are we going to get rid of all of this?
别担心 明天我们会用五箱腌洋葱
Don't worry, tomorrow we're getting five cases of pickled onions.
老天 生活总是会让你出其不意
Boy, life sure has a way of throwing you curve balls.
当我年轻的时候 我从来没有想过
When I was younger, I never would've imagined
我在人生的这个阶段还会担心钱的问题
that I'd be worrying about money at this stage of my life.
我以前以为斯坦会照顾我
I used to think Stan would take care of me.
我是说 我们没存多少钱
I mean, we didn't have much saved
但他是个很棒的新奇产品推销员
but he was a darn good novelty salesman.
现在觉得我把希望寄托在了
Sounds naive now to think that I placed my hopes
带着假发的秃顶老头
for the future on a bald, pinhead
道德素质极低
with the morals of a maggot
靠卖♥♥塑料狗屎为生的人
who made his living selling plastic dog doo.
好吧 至少我过得不苦
Well, at least I'm not bitter.
我一直以为我会和一个更年轻的男人一起
I always assumed I'd be kept by a younger man.
现在还不晚 他们一天比一天年轻
It's not too late, they get younger every day.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do,
我不知道我还能付多久的房♥租
I don't know how much longer I'll be able to pay the rent.
我不能再住在这里了
I can't live here anymore.
现在我不想再听这些了
Now I won't hear any more of this.
你给恩里克·马斯打电♥话♥ 然后
You will call Enrique Mas and you will
在宠物店找那份你应得的工作
get that job at the pet store that you deserve.
你要留在这里和我们在一起 我们付得起就行
And you will stay here with us as long as we can afford it.
她说得对 萝丝 你必须抗争
Yeah, she's right, Rose, you have to fight this.
每天早上我离开家的时候
You know, every morning when I leave the house,
我看到一个捡垃圾的女人在翻垃圾
I see this bag lady going through the garbage
在第一百三十五街那边
over on hundred and 35th street.
她把所有的东西都堆在一辆旧购物车里
She has everything she owns piled in one of those old shopping carts.
那天 我第一次
Well, the other day, for the first time,
注意到她和我们差不多大
I noticed she's about our age.
每次见到总会觉得同情
Oh, you know, you always feel sorry
但我想知道
for someone like that but I wondered,
她做了什么让自己陷入那样的困境?
what did she do to get herself into a fix like that?
我想 她一定很懒
I thought, well, she must be lazy.
或者她一定很蠢
Or she must be pretty stupid
让这种事发生在她身上
to let something like this happen to her.
但事实是
But the truth is,
她就是我
she's me.
天啊 我该怎么办?
God, what am I gonna do?
打扰
Excuse me.
-有什么需要帮忙吗? -萝丝·尼伦德
Can I help you? Rose Nylund
来见特里·弗兰科
to see Terry Franco.
嗨 尼伦德太太 我是特里
Oh, hi, Mrs. Nylund, I'm Terry.
嗨
Hi.
马斯先生真是太好了 在这么短的时间内接见了我
It was so nice of Mr. Mas to see me on such short notice.
对不起 也许我在电♥话♥中没有说清楚
I'm sorry, maybe you misunderstood me on the phone.
只有我来对接你
I'll be helping you.
只有你的年龄歧视事件
Enrique will get involved and put you on TV
发酵得很难看 公♥司♥试图诋毁你
only if your age discrimination case
用各种手段抹黑你 使你变成始作俑者
gets really ugly and the company tries to discredit you,
恩里克才会介入 让你上电视
drag your name through the mud and make you look stupid.
我也只能希望了
I guess we can only hope.
好吧 我需要和你了解一些情况
Okay, I'll need to get some information from you.
特里 今天下午有人来应聘新的制片助理吗?
Terry, are there any applicants for the new
production assistant's job coming this afternoon?
他们两点到
Uh, they'll be here at two.
嗨
Hi.
您好 夫人
How do you do, madam?
我是恩里克·马斯
I am Enrique Mas.
尼伦德夫人是来反映年龄歧视的
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表