剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第十八集
翻译:古镇少年
闺女啊 我上次说你很漂亮是什么时候了
Pussycat, when's the last time I told you, you were beautiful.
1949年6月1日
June 1st, 1949.
在我的婚礼上
at my wedding.
那是因为孕妇有那种特殊的光泽
Oh well that's because pregnant women have that special glow.
我想是时候再对你说一次了
I think it's time to tell you again
桃乐茜 你是个美丽的女人
you're a beautiful woman Dorothy.
你想要什么 妈?
What do you want Ma?
你这么多疑 我很受伤哎
You're so suspicious, I'm hurt.
这就是为什么40年我才夸你一次
This is why the compliments only come every 40 years.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
那可以到养老院参加
Sorry enough to be in the Shady Pines
母女选美比赛了吗?
mother and daughter beauty pageant?
妈 你讨厌那里 为什么要回去?
Ma you hate Shady Pines, why do you wanna go back?
那个人 格拉迪斯·戈德芬
Two words, Gladys Goldfine.
妈 就因为你不喜欢那个女人
Ma, just because you don't like the woman
不代表我们要当众出丑
doesn't mean we have to embarrass ourselves in public.
这次比赛是我打败那个老巫婆的机会
This contest is my chance to put that old witch
永远取代她的位置
in her place once and for all.
我不仅长得漂亮 而且我女儿
Not only am I a looker but I have a daughter
比她女儿漂亮两倍
twice as beautiful as hers.
妈 你真贴心 但我还是…
Oh Ma, that's very sweet but I still...
但我又想 你妹妹格洛丽远在在加州啊
But then I thought wait, your sister Glory is in California,
所以只能是你了
so it's you or nothing.
桃乐茜 如果我们赢了
Please Dorothy if we win this thing
我就能善终了
I can die a happy woman.
妈 你这病态的想法不要拉上我
Ma I refuse to be a part of your neurotic need to be number one.
别说了
Now just let it go.
我的人生还能有多少挑战啊
How many challenges do I have left in life,
看看我能不能在步行路灯亮之前
seeing if I can get more than half way across the street
走过大半条街吗?
before the adult walk sign comes on?
上厕所的时候不会睡着?
trying to stay awake on the john?
但愿是厕所
Hoping it is the john.
竞争是我前进的动力
Competition is the thing that keeps me going.
但如果你想让我放弃
But if you want me to let it go.
好吧好吧 妈 我去
Alright, alright, alright Ma I'll do it.
你真让我开心啊
You've made me a happy woman.
如果你想更让我开心的话
Now if you wanna go the extra mile,
我听说有个评委有恋物癖…
I hear one of the judges has a fetish...
行了
Okay.
桃乐茜要和我一起参加母女选美比赛
Dorothy is going to be in the mother daughter beauty pageant with me.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
我认识其中一个评委
Listen, I know one of the judges,
你们去告诉那个秃头家伙 他太淘气了
just keep telling the little bald guy, he's been naughty.
大家好 我是大卫·巴顿
Hello my name is David Patton
我找乔治·德弗罗先生
and I'm looking for Mr. George Devereaux.
好的 我去找他
Yeah, I'll get him.
哦 他死了
Oh, he's dead.
我丈夫几年前去世了
My husband passed away a few years ago.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
你找乔治干什么?
What did you want George for?
我是卖♥♥百科全书的
I'm selling encyclopedias and his name
他的名字在我的推荐名单上排第一
was at the top of my list of leads.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I haven't bothered you
你丈夫的事我真的很抱歉
and I'm truly sorry about your husband.
哦 这真的很奇怪
Oh, now that is really odd.
我是说如果他卖♥♥百科全书的话
I mean if he's selling encyclopedias
他为什么不卖♥♥给我们呢?
why didn't he try to sell us a set?
你知道还有什么奇怪的吗
And you know what else is strange about it,
他没有带百科全书哎
he didn't bring them in.
萝丝 没有哪个百科全书推销员
Rose, no encyclopedia salesman
会拖着26本书到处走
lugs around 26 volumes door to door.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
在圣奥拉夫 他们拖着52本呢
In Saint Olaf they carry 52.
为什么?
Why?
为了平衡啊
Balance.
萝丝 他们为什么不两手各拿13本呢?
Rose, why don't they just carry 13 in each hand?
对不起 我得打个电♥话♥
Excuse me I have to make a phone call.
桃乐丝 萝丝 我刚刚在市场遇到了一件最奇怪的事
Dorothy, Rose, the oddest thing just happened to me at the market.
我看到那天来这里找乔治的那个年轻人
I saw that same young man who was
here the other day looking for George.
他叫什么名字 大卫什么的?
What was his name, David something or other?
这有什么奇怪的?
Well what's so odd about that?
他去购物了?
He was shopping?
哦 他不是在购物 桃乐茜
Oh he wasn't shopping, Dorothy,
他在用眼神跟我交流
he was addressing me with his eyes.
那个英俊的年轻人显然被我迷住了
That handsome young man is obviously smitten.
布兰琪 我可不这么认为
Blanche I don't know about that.
如果他对你有好感
I mean if he had a crush on you
他为什么到这里来打听乔治的事?
why did he come here asking about George?
哦 因为他一直对我有相思之情
Oh, because he's been in love from afar
那只是他接近我的方式
and that was just his way of approaching
但他在咱家门口开始羞怯
but he lost his nerve at the door.
如果你是对的 我觉得你也想得太简单了
Look, if you are right, I think you're taking this too lightly.
当然 他可能迷恋你
Sure, he may be infatuated with you,
但他也可能是个疯子
but he also might be some kinda nut.
我告诉你 这孩子是恋爱了
Oh, I tell you the boy is in love.
萝丝 你觉得呢?
Rose, what do you think?
一个有恋老情结的性瘾疯子
A sex crazed psycho with a granny complex.
抱歉 布兰琪 我看见什么就会说什么
Sorry Blanche, I gotta call em as I see em.
看 闺女 我找到相配的裙子了
Look, Pussycat I found matching dresses
我们可以为比赛订晚礼服了
we can order for the evening gown competition.
妈 这套太不合适了
Ma, those are totally inappropriate.
别担心 他们有配套的内♥裤♥
Don't worry they come with matching panties.
我们做侧手翻的时候也不会漏
for when we do the cartwheels.
妈 算了吧
Ma forget it.
来吧 我说"你好" 你说"美国"
Awe come on, mine are gonna say hello
and yours are gonna say America.
妈 为什么我们就不能穿简单的黑色呢?
Ma why can't we wear something simple in basic black?
这不是个好主意 桃乐茜
It's a bad idea Dorothy.
要是在养老院穿黑衣服
You wear black at Shady Pines and
他们会停止演出 清点人数
they'll stop the show for a head count.
我就知道我不该参与这个母女选美比赛
Oh, I knew I never should have gotten involved
in this mother daughter pageant.
我只是对着我妈不好拒绝
I just wish I'd known how to say no to it.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我当初也应该拒绝圣奥拉夫小姐选美比赛的
I should have said no to the Ms. Saint Olaf beauty pageant.
那是1951年
It was 1951.
那是他们让外人进去的第一年
That was the first year they let humans enter too.
我在选美和滚木比赛都遥遥领先
I was way ahead after the evening gown and log rolling competition.
其他人并不知道滚木有多难
People don't realize how hard it is to roll a log
还要穿着晚礼服滚
when you're wearing an evening gown.
无比意外的是 我在智力测验中竟然输了
And the shocker is I lost out on the intelligence quiz.
真意外
Quelle surprise.
我知道啊
Don't I know it?
他们让我说出七个小矮人的名字 我说了
They asked me to name the seven dwarfs and I did.
但很明显 我没有说出他们心目中的七个名字
But evidently I didn't name the seven they had in mind.
萝丝 把报纸递给我
Rose, hand me that newspaper.
不 你要用它打我
No, you're gonna hit me with it.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
-你保证吗? - 我保证
You promise? I promise.
猜猜是谁在我们家门外等着呢?
Guess who is waiting in a car outside our house?
大卫 就是他
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表