剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第十集
翻译:古镇少年
-早.... -早....
Morning. Morning.
桃乐茜尝尝这个
Dorothy taste this.
哦 妈 这太香了
Mm, oh Ma that's wonderful.
是啊 我觉得也很香
Yeah, smells fine to me.
我不知道他们为什么要召回它
I don't know why they're recalling it.
-早上好 -早啊 萝丝
Good morning. Morning, Rose.
等一下 你有点不一样
Wait a second there's something different about you.
你以前不是有脖子吗?
Didn't you use to have a neck?
这是肌肉紧缩 时不时就会这样
It's tension, it always goes to the same place.
我的肩膀很紧 脖子也很僵硬
My shoulder's tight and my neck gets stiff
我不能转头
and I can't turn my head.
你的脖子完全不能动了?
You mean you can't move your neck at all?
不能
No.
小心 你后面!
Look out, behind you!
嘿 你得自己找点乐子
Hey, you gotta make your own fun around here.
亲爱的 什么事让你这么紧张?
Honey, what's making you so tense?
是我的工作压力太大了
It's my job, it's all the pressure.
亲爱的 有什么大不了的?
Honey, what's the big deal?
你只是为一个消费者记者工作
You're just working for a consumer reporter,
你自己并没有上电视
you're not actually on TV yourself.
这可是件大事
Well, it is a big deal.
所有这些消费者都指望我把工作做好
All those consumers are depending on me to do a good job.
如果我不认真点 人们可能会受伤或受骗
If I'm not careful, people could get hurt or cheated.
看 是吉米·斯密特!
Look, it's Jimmy Smits!
妈 别闹了
Ma, stop that.
听着 萝丝 你得学着点
Listen Rose, you're gonna have to learn
如何处理这种压力
how to take care of that stress.
你不能带着心理压力生活
You can't walk around in agony.
她是对的
She's right.
脖子疼就该躺在床上 一动不动地躺着
You know what to do for a bad neck,
you get into bed, and lie perfectly still
直到它不疼了为止
and wait until it's over.
哦 不 对不起
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
那不是脖子疼 是糟糕的性♥爱♥
That's not a bad neck, that's bad sex.
嗨妈妈
Hi, Mom.
迈克尔 迈克尔 我真不敢相信
Michael, Michael, I can't believe it.
亲爱的 见到你真是太好了
Oh, honey, it is so good to see you.
大家看 迈克尔来了
Everybody, Michael is here.
看 萝丝 是迈克尔
Look, Rose, it's Michael.
我不会再上当了
I'm not falling for that again.
嗨 布兰琪 萝丝
Hi, Blanche, Rose.
姥姥 你看起来比以前更漂亮了
Oh, Grandma, you look more beautiful than ever.
放松 你已经在遗嘱里了
Relax, you're already in the will.
快来给我抱一下
Now come give me a hug.
迈克尔 我以为你要和乐队一起巡演呢
Honey, Michael, I thought you were touring with that band.
好消息 妈 我不干了
Great news, Ma, I quit.
你辞职了? 你两周前才得到这份工作
You quit, you just got the job two weeks ago.
我知道 但我觉得那工作太无聊了
I know, but I feel like I'm in a rut.
迈克尔 那你和你妻子的生活怎么办?
Michael, how are you gonna support your wife?
还有个好消息 罗琳和我分居了
More good news, Lorraine and I separated.
什么意思?
Sep-, what do you mean?
他的意思是他和罗琳没有住在一起
I think he means he and Lorraine aren't living together.
我明白他的意思
I know what he means.
只是能喘口气 给彼此一点空间
It's just a little breather, you know, give each other space.
她把你赶出去了 是吗?
She threw you out, didn't she?
她换了锁和家里的一切
She changed the locks and everything.
她甚至把我所有的衣服都扔出了窗外
I mean, she even tossed all my clothes out the window.
你无法想象那是什么感觉
You can't imagine what it's like,
在一辆敞篷车的后座上找内衣
searching for underwear in the back seat of a convertible.
可不是呢
Tell me about it.
迈克尔 你在离开之前就不能试着挽回一下吗?
Michael, couldn't you have tried to
make it work before you just walked away?
上帝知道 我努力了
Oh, I tried, God knows, I tried,
但是妈妈 她不理解我
but Ma, she didn't understand who I am.
她不理解我有一个自♥由♥的灵魂
She didn't understand I'm a free spirit.
这就是为什么我喜欢回这里 因为你懂我
And that's why I like to come home, 'cause you understand me.
你是说不仅仅是因为我帮你洗衣服?
You mean it's not just because I do your laundry?
迈克尔 我们刚在吃早饭 你要一起吃吗?
Michael, we were just having breakfast. Would you join us?
这再好不过了
That's the best offer I've had all morning.
如果你多支持你的孩子一点也不会有什么坏处
You know, it wouldn't hurt if you backed your kid up a little more.
妈 我只是不想看到迈克尔做错误的选择
Oh, Ma, it's just that I hate to see
Michael making all the wrong choices.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我怎么不懂? 我的孩子们都做了正确的选择
How could I know? My children made all the right choices.
我儿子是个异装癖 我的女儿未婚先孕
My son was a cross-dresser, my daughter was unmarried and pregnant.
我是布鲁克林的罗丝·肯尼迪!
Hell, I was the Rose Kennedy of Brooklyn!
与其夫约瑟夫·P·肯尼迪有9个孩子
小儿子成为参议员
小女儿致力于智障人士帮助组织
萝丝 亲爱的 现在是凌晨三点!
Rose, honey, it's three in the morning!
你为什么盯着那些灯泡看?
Why are you staring at those light bulbs?
我在工作 做测评呢
I'm running a consumer test for work.
我得看看哪个能撑得更久
I have to see which one of these lasts longer.
萝丝 你这个笨蛋 你不知道
Rose, you ninny, don't you know staring
长时间盯着电灯泡对眼睛有害吗?
at light bulbs for hours is bad for your eyes?
别担心我的眼睛了
Hey, instead of worrying about my eyes,
我更担心你脸上的紫斑
I'd be more concerned with those purple spots all over your face.
哦 对不起 布兰琪 我很累
Oh, I'm sorry, Blanche, I'm frazzled.
明天要交测评了
Not only is this due tomorrow,
我还要确定这只表真的是防水的
but I have to make sure this watch really is waterproof.
亲爱的 为什么不把手表摘下来呢?
Honey, why don't you take the watch off your wrist?
算了吧布兰琪 这样的话
Come on, Blanche, then I'd have my hand
我的手就白放在水里了
in a bucket of water for nothing.
萝丝 听我说
Rose, listen.
我不想让你误会我的意思
I don't want you to take this the wrong way
但你快把我们逼疯了
but you are driving us all crazy.
现在 你得去睡觉了
Now, you've got to get some sleep.
明天就要交了 我现在真的非常焦虑
How, there is no way I can relax
我根本无法放松下来
when I'm so anxious about these work deadlines.
学着放松
Learn to relax.
在冥想静修中 我学会了在任何情况下放松
I learned how to relax in any situation on that meditation retreat.
你去静修了?
You went on a meditation retreat?
-是的 -成功了吗?
Yeah. Was it successful?
哦是的 那周静修结束后
Oh, yes, by the end of the week 17
17个男人把我的名字当做咒语呢
men were using my name as a mantra.
好吧 是怎么冥想的?
Okay, how do you meditate?
闭上你的眼睛
Well, just shut your eyes.
深呼吸
Now breathe deeply.
嗯 嗯 很好
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, good.
不行 我太紧张了
I can't, I'm too wound up.
布兰琪 哪个先灭的啊?
Blanche, which one went out first?
我没看见
Beats me.
这下完了 我明天该怎么跟恩里克·马斯说?
Oh, great, now what am I gonna tell Enrique Mas tomorrow?
你就告诉他你劳累过度了
You are going to tell him that you are overworked.
不能说这个 他会认为我不能胜任这份工作
Well, I can't tell him that. He'll think I can't do the job.
你不能再这么劳累了 萝丝
You can't do it, Rose, not like this.
你要跟他谈谈 告诉他你有也很多事要做
Now, you're gonna talk to him and tell him you have too much to do.
工作是工作 大可不必这样
If it means your job, it means your job.
亲爱的 你不能这样下去了 你会死的
Honey, you can't go on like this, you'll die.
不然我们就杀了你
Or we'll kill you.
好吧 我会考虑的 布兰琪
Well, I'll think about it, Blanche.
但我告诉你 我还没准备好放弃呢
But I'm telling you, I'm not ready to give up
这是我做过的最具挑战性、最令人兴奋的工作
the most challenging, exciting job I've ever had.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表