剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是心有不甘
Not half as sorry as I am.
我觉得自己很蠢
Do I feel stupid.
你才不蠢 你是个了不起的女士
You shouldn't. You're a terrific lady.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
别忘了我哟
Don't you forget me, now.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我会一直留着这张打印纸来纪念你
I'll always have this printout to remember you by.
今晚要我开车吗 桃乐茜?
You want me to drive tonight, Dorothy?
哦 萝丝
Oh, Rose, listen.
我今晚不去讲座了
I'm not going to the meeting tonight.
为什么?
Oh, how come?
我不喜欢那里
I'm not comfortable there.
我和那些人相处得不舒服
I'm not comfortable with the people.
我对整件事都感到不舒服
I'm not comfortable with the whole thing.
但你需要大家的支持 桃乐茜
But you need the group's support, Dorothy.
我是说 一个人去可不太好
I mean, it's not a good idea to go it alone.
我跟你说过我表弟维格多·弗里肯吗?
Did I ever tell you about my cousin Vigdor Fricken?
他想独自参加三条腿的赛跑
He tried to go it alone in a three-legged race.
你知道他后来怎么样了吗?
Well, you know what happened to him?
求你了 萝丝
Please, please, Rose.
我不想听你表弟的那些破事
I don't want to hear about your frickin' cousin.
行 如果你不去 我也不去了
Well, fine. Then if you're not gonna go, I'm gonna stay home too.
为什么?
How come?
我见过你在讲座中的样子 桃乐茜
Well, I've seen you at those meetings, Dorothy.
你想要改变 但改变不了
You tried to change, but you couldn't.
如果我继续说下去 我会把你逼疯的
If I keep going there, I'm gonna drive you crazy.
萝丝 我不希望你放弃你的信念
Well, Rose, I don't want you to stop doing something you believe in.
我已经得到了我能得到的一切
I've gotten all I'm gonna get out of it.
再说 我宁愿和咱们几个在一起 也不想去那个讲座了
Besides, I'd rather be part of this group than that one.
我不想这么说 但萝丝 你很特别
I hate to say this, but Rose, you're special.
谢谢你 桃乐茜
Thank you, Dorothy.
在那些讲座上 他们从来没有这么对我说过
I could never get them to say that to me at those meetings.
布兰琪 一切都好吗?
Oh, Blanche, is everything all right?
史蒂文和他的前女友复合了
Steven's back with his old girlfriend.
哦
Oh.
-你还好吗? -是的 我很好
Are you okay? Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
我想我从失去的感情中学到了一些东西
I guess I learned a little bit about missed opportunities
有时候你得冒点险
and how sometimes you have to take chances.
就会有意外惊喜
But all is not lost.
我在隔壁床认识了一个新男人
I met a new man in the next bed.
他最近和妻子分开了
He's recently broken up with his wife,
好消息是他有一颗25岁的心脏
and the good news is he has the heart of a 25-year-old.
嘿 太好了
Hey, that's great.
是的 只要他的身体不排斥就行
Yeah. As long as his body doesn't reject it.
翻译:古镇少年
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表