剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
在街边的哪个方向停车
Opposite side of the street parking.
他们就理解不了这个逻辑
Nobody could understand the concept.
其实你把车停在街道的哪一边都行
I mean it doesn't matter which side of the street you park on.
街上两边都能停啊
There's always an opposite side.
太不公平了
What an injustice.
海明威没有故事可讲 于是开枪自杀了
Hemingway ran out of stories to tell and shot himself.
他只是在继续前进
He just keeps on going.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh for goodness sake.
为什么你们俩都这么像明星呢?
Why you two could be celebrity look a likes.
哦 布兰琪 你真的这么认为吗?
Oh Blanche, you really think so?
当然 哪一个是Cheech 哪一个是Chong?
Well absolutely so which one's Cheech and which one's Chong?
美国喜剧二人组 在相声和影视行业都非常有名
我是桑尼·波诺 你个白♥痴♥
I'm Sunny Bono, you idiot.
我想知道有多少领班听过这句话
Gee I wonder how many maitre des have heard that line.
1985年波诺在棕榈泉开了意大利餐厅
曾因餐厅的招牌问题不得不和政♥府♥打交道
布兰琪 我有事要告诉你
Blanche there's something I need to tell you.
我撒了谎 现在良心很内疚
I've told a lie and now I have a guilty conscience.
真的吗 我就知道你说的不是真的
Really you know, I've heard that could happen.
我骗你说查理从没背叛过我
I lied to you when I said Charlie never cheated on me.
你知道他是个上门推销员
You know he was this traveling salesman
在一个漆黑的夜晚 他的车没油了 停在了农舍前面
and one very dark night he ran out of gas in front of this farm house.
他敲了敲门 问农夫
He knocked on the door and asked the farmer
能否留下过夜
if he could spend the night
农夫答应了
and the farmer said yes
但只有一张床
but there's only one place you can sleep
只能和他女儿挤挤了
and that's with my daughter.
讽刺的是 如果是白天
Well the ironic thing was if it had been light out
查理就会知道他离家只有两个街区
Charlie would have realized that he
was just two blocks away from home.
当这个故事流传开来时 真的很尴尬
It was really embarrassing as that story really got around.
我都听过上百遍了
I must have heard it a hundred times.
每个人都认为这是个笑话
Everybody thought it was a big joke.
一定很伤人吧
That must have hurt.
这让我很伤心 也让我很生气
It hurt a lot and it made me angry.
我气坏了 整整一年都没有做馅饼
I was so mad I refused to make strudel for a year.
还不错
That's not so bad.
馅饼是我们称呼做♥爱♥的另一种叫法
Strudel was our little pet name for sex.
你果然气坏了
Wow, you were mad.
那当然
You bet.
但我觉得 一个错误不应该抹掉所有美好的记忆
But I decided that one mistake shouldn't erase the memories
也不应该抹掉我们对彼此的爱
of all the good times or how much we loved each other.
不要因为乔治犯了一个错误就忘掉他的好
Don't throw George's memory away just cause he made a mistake.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on you guys, we're gonna be late.
我去开车 在前门等你
I'll get the car. I'll meet you in front.
哦 你们看起来好美啊
Oh, you all look beautiful.
哦 谢谢
Why, thank you.
大卫 你在这里做什么?
Well David, what are you doing here?
我今晚就回达拉斯
I'm going back to Dallas tonight
但在我离开之前 有些事我必须知道
but before I leave there's something I have to know.
哦 进来吧
Oh, come on in.
你们先走吧 我后面就来
Ya'll go on, I'll meet you there.
怎么了?
What is it?
我父亲曾经会钓鱼吗?
Did my father ever go fishing?
什么?
What?
当我还小的时候 我总是幻想
When I was a kid I always fantasized
我和我父亲会一起做的事情
about the kinds of things my father and I would have done together.
钓鱼一直是我的最爱
Going fishing was always my favorite.
他钓鱼吗?
Did he?
不
No.
我知道我的到来让你不好受
Oh. Look I know my coming here hurt you
但这对我来说也不容易
but this wasn't any picnic for me either.
我也很生气
I'm angry too.
我从小到大对我父亲一无所知
I grew up not knowing anything about my father.
他是谁 他是什么样的人
Who he was, what he was.
我希望你能告诉我一些关于我父亲的事
I wish you could just tell me something about my father.
不管你喜不喜欢 我都是他的儿子
Whether you like it or not I am his son.
他曾在朝鲜服役
He served in Korea.
真的吗?
Really?
陆军上尉
Army captain
因为英勇才到的这个军衔
that did it for bravery
那也是在他以全班第一的成绩
but not before he graduated top of his class from Vanderbilt.
从范德比尔特大学毕业之前
很好啊
That's pretty good.
让我想想 有太多要回忆的了
Well let's see, there's so much to remember.
他很有魅力 是个很好的运动员 很聪明
Um, well he was charming and quite an athlete, intellectual.
他能和镇上任何人斗智斗勇
Oh, he could match wits with anybody in town.
很帅 女士们都很喜欢他
Very handsome, the ladies loved him,
显而易见
apparently so.
我真的很感激这一切
I really appreciate all this.
你想看看他的照片吗?
Would you like to see pictures of him?
当然想
Very much.
我有他的眼睛
I've got his eyes.
我知道 这是他穿制♥服♥的照片
I know and here he is in uniform.
等等 那是他在船上吗?
Oh wait, is that him on the boat?
还真是 我想他还真是去钓鱼了
Well I'll be, I guess he did go fishing after all.
你想要这照片吗?
Say would you like to have this?
真的吗?
Really?
也应该给你
Oh well, you oughta have it.
毕竟 你是他的儿子
After all, you're his son.
养老院选美比赛的优胜者归来啦
Make way for the winners of the Shady Pine
mother and daughter beauty contest.
啦啦
Tada!
你们赢了!
You won!
不 实际上我们只是亚军
No, actually we're just the runners up
但如果冠军出于某种原因
but if the reigning winners, for any reason,
活不到那么久的话……
can't fulfill their duties...
我告诉你谁赢了 获胜的母女分别是98岁和77岁
And I'm telling you the winning mother and daughter are 98 and 77.
如果她们中的任何一个
If either one of them forgets to take a Nitroglycerin even once...
忘记服用硝酸甘油 哪怕一次……
桃乐茜和我就可以给超♥市♥剪彩了
Dorothy and I are going to be cutting ribbons at Piggly Wiggly.
但我们还是击败了格拉迪斯·戈德法恩 对吧 妈?
But the big news is we beat Gladys Goldfine, right Ma?
赢得也不光彩啊
Ah it was a hollow victory.
格拉迪斯都老了
Time has taken it's toll on Gladys.
她不像以前那样是一个强有力的竞争者了
She's not the fierce competitor she once was.
在才艺部分
You know for the talent section
她本来要表演《幻想曲》的混音曲
she was supposed to do a medley from The Fantasticks.
1960年音乐剧
但是到头来她记不住词
She started with try to remember and she couldn't.
但更重要的是 大卫怎么样了?
But more important than that, what about David?
你怎么说的?
What happened with you?
我跟他谈过了
Well, I talked to him and
他是个很不错的年轻人
he's really a very nice young man.
我想我是把对乔治的愤怒发泄在大卫身上了
I think I was taking my anger at George out on David.
你得想办法原谅乔治
You're gonna have to find a way to forgive George.
我会原谅他的
I will forgive him.
只是需要一点时间
It'll just take a little time.
吃点芝士蛋糕也无妨
A little cheesecake wouldn't hurt either.
妈 我虽然不想承认 但我今天下午玩得很开心
You know Ma, I hate to admit it, I had fun this afternoon.
听你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that Pussycat
因为松荫马戏团要来了
because the Shady Pine circus is coming up.
你不怕火的对吧
You're not afraid of fire, are ya?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的…
You son of a ...
你让我经历了这一切 我本可以嫁给安迪·鲁尼的
You put me through all this and I coulda had Andy Rooney.
"60分钟"节目的记者 索菲亚猜错了
翻译:古镇少年
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表