剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
And her I know.
所以现在有问题了
So we got a problem.
我是这么想的
This is off-the-top-of-my-head stuff,
我们仨有利害关系
but maybe we're too close to the problem.
我们找个不相关的人问问怎么样
Maybe we should ask somebody who doesn't have a stake in this.
也许他们有解决办法
Maybe they could find a solution.
怎么样?
Dumb idea?
试试吧
It's worth a try.
那边那个修女怎么样?
How about that nun over there?
如果她让我们心软了捐给慈善机构呢?
What if she guilts us into giving it to charity?
嗯 这是咱们都不希望的
I think we can agree that that's the last thing we wanna do.
话说回来 她是个来消费的修女
On the other hand, she is a shopping nun.
她不会那样的
She could be okay.
打扰下 修女
Excuse me. Sister. Yes?
我和两位女士发现了一个钱包 里面有些钱
These ladies and I found a wallet with some money in it.
但失主来认领之前
But until the rightful owner shows up to claim it,
我们想知道把它放在哪里才安全
we were wondering where we could put it so it'd be safe.
放银行?
In a bank?
放谁的银行呢?
But whose bank?
不能以你们所有人的名义开一个联名账户吗?
Couldn't you open a joint account in all your names?
我不知道 我并不认识她们俩
I don't know. See, I really don't know these people.
好吧 也许你们可以各自出等额的钱
Well, maybe you could both put up equal amounts
来表示彼此的诚意
of your own money to show mutual good faith
然后开个联合账户
and open up an account.
如果没人认领这笔钱
If the money isn't claimed,
你们就可以把钱都拿出来分了
then you could withdraw it all and split it.
至少这样每个人的风险是一样的
If it is, at least you've made some interest.
哦 听起来太复杂了
Oh, that sounds too complicated.
我觉得可以
I think it would work.
我愿意拿出2000美元
I'd certainly be willing to put up $2,000 of my money
如果你们俩每人出一千块
if you two would put up $1,000 each.
非常感谢你的帮助 修女
Thank you so much for your help, Sister.
与上帝同行
Go with God.
索菲亚 我不知道
Sophia, I just don't know.
来吧 桃乐茜的银行就在那边
Come on. Dorothy's bank is right over there.
我能从她那拿钱
She lets me draw on her account.
如果他足够诚实 愿意出钱
If he's honest enough to put up his money,
我们也应该愿意这样做
we should be willing to do the same.
这样很公平 好吧
I guess it seems fair. Okay.
太好了 我们走吧
Great, let's go.
索菲亚 记住
Now, Sophia, remember.
捡到的钱应该花在一些无关紧要的东西上
Found money is supposed to be spent on something frivolous,
买♥♥些你永远不会给自己买♥♥的东西
something you would never buy for yourself.
你想买♥♥什么 内♥裤♥吗?
What are you gonna get, underwear?
-桃乐茜 -嗨
Dorothy. Hi.
你真漂亮
You look very pretty.
你也是
So do you.
请进
Come in.
还不错
Nice place.
是啊 我被和解的事弄得有点拮据
Yeah, well I was left a little strapped by the settlement.
要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
和解?
Settlement?
离婚协议
The divorce settlement.
我得保住一半的自尊
I got to keep half my self-respect
其他的都归她了
and she got to keep everything else.
不管怎样 所以我才要找你谈谈
Anyway, that's why I had to talk to you.
我想知道你过得怎么样
I had to find out how you were doing.
我没事 我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm doing just fine.
我只需要一杯水
Maybe I will have just a glass of water.
天啊 不在酒店房♥间见你感觉好奇怪
Gee, it seems so strange not meeting you in a hotel room.
我想我不应该偷毛巾
I guess I shouldn't steal the towels.
哦毛巾
Ooh, towels.
是啊 我得把它列入我的购物清单
Yeah, I gotta put that on my shopping list.
就在肥皂和上大号♥的旁边
Right next to soap and broad with job.
我想你了 桃乐茜
I've missed you, Dorothy.
水好喝
Good water.
我还不太适应你离婚的事
I'm having a little trouble getting used to the idea that you're divorced,
因为我记得你告诉过我
because I remember you told me that
不管婚姻有多糟糕
no matter how bad the marriage was,
你觉得自己太老了 不能再有一个不确定的未来
you felt that you were too old to just leave it for an uncertain future.
那是玩笑
Kidding.
不 事实上 在这件事上我没有选择的余地
No. Actually, I didn't have any choice in the matter.
是她提出的离婚
She divorced me.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
她发现你和别人在一起?
She found you with someone else?
不 她和别人在一起了
No, she found herself with someone else.
我不能怪她
I can't say that I blame her.
我是说 我们之间一丁点感情也没有了
I mean, there was really nothing left between us.
既然现在我已经离婚
Since things are different now,
你觉得我们有可能重新开始吗?
do you think there's any chance we could start over?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 过去4年了
I mean, you know, four years.
-你和其他人一起了吗? -不
Is there someone else? No.
不 没有别人了
No, there's no one else.
好
Good.
你知道有趣的是什么吗?
You know what's interesting?
我在某处读到过 人体内的细胞
I just read somewhere that the cells
每七年就会完全再生一次
in the human body completely regenerate
themselves every seven years.
这不是很有趣吗?
Isn't that interesting?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我想这意味着我们
I guess that means that we're
身体细胞是四年前的40%
40% of who we were, you know, four years ago.
-桃乐茜 -嗯
Dorothy. Yes.
实际上是四年半的时间
Actually, it's four and a half years,
这就接近35%了
so that makes it closer to 35%.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我妈妈对我说的最后一句话
The last thing my mother said to me
她想让我把腿并好
was that she wanted me to keep my feet on the floor.
我母亲还希望我成为一名牧师
My mother wanted me to be a priest.
今天对妈妈们来说是糟糕的一天
I guess it's a bad day for mothers.
萝丝
Rose.
嗨 购物怎么样?
Hi, how did shopping go?
太好了
Great.
太棒了 太棒了
Great, it was great.
真的很棒 最棒的购物体验
Really great, best shopping ever.
我正想弄点柠檬水
I was just gonna make some lemonade.
你们肯定也渴了
I bet you girls could really use some.
太好了
Great.
好
Okey-dokey.
索菲亚 记得吗 我们发过誓不告诉任何人的
Sophia, remember, we swore we don't tell anybody.
桃乐茜也不能说吗? 我欠她的 那可是她的钱
Not even Dorothy? I think I owe it to her, it was her money.
不能
Nobody.
我感觉太羞辱了
I just couldn't stand the humiliation.
你想让全世界都知道
You want the world to know that
一个陌生人骗了我们2000美元吗?
a perfect stranger tricked us out of $2,000?
好吧 好吧 我不会告诉任何人的
Okay, okay. I won't tell anybody.
你不用担心我 布兰琪
You don't have to worry about me, Blanche.
没人能从我嘴里套出一个字
No one will get a word out of me.
我以我叔叔圭多的坟墓起誓
I swear on my Uncle Guido's grave.
然后那人把信封给了我们 他的钱和我们的钱
Then the guy gave us the envelope with his money, our money,
还有捡来 的钱
and the found money in it.
布兰琪和我去开联名账户
Blanche and I went to open the joint account
当银行人员打开信封时
and when the teller opened the envelope,
里面只有一些纸片
there were just scraps of paper in it.
我不记得了
I don't remember any more.
你再怎么逼我 我也只能说这些了
That's all you're gonna get from me,
no matter how many times you hit me.
索菲亚 还记得你圭多叔叔吗?
Sophia, what about your Uncle Guido?
他很好 我今早收到他寄来的明信片
He's fine, I got a postcard from him this morning.
你们俩被这种老骗术给骗了
You two were victims of the oldest confidence game going.
捡钱骗局
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表