剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I couldn't do it.
我做了32年的家庭主妇
I'd been a housewife for 32 years.
我完全依赖查理
I totally depended on Charlie.
但重点是最终你做了你该做的
But the point is eventually you did what you had to do.
你照顾好了自己
You took care of yourself.
亲爱的 你现在的处境和当时完全一样
Sweetheart, you're now in exactly the same position.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我老了五岁
I'm five years older.
而且没人想要我
And nobody wants me around.
亲爱的 我们希望你在身边
Oh, honey, we want you around.
只是我们付不起你的工资
We just can't afford to pay you.
萝丝 萝丝 看着我
Rose, Rose, look at me.
萝丝
Rose.
听着 你在自怨自艾
Listen, you are feeling sorry for yourself.
当然 你老了五岁
Sure, you're five years older.
我也是 布兰琪也是
So am I. So is Blanche.
你是多了几条皱纹
All right, so you have a few more wrinkles.
我也是 布兰琪也是
So do I. So has Blanche.
你是胖了一些
All right, you're a little thicker around the middle.
布兰琪也是啊
So is Blanche.
姑娘们 我要崩溃了 简直了
Oh, girls, I'm devastated. Just devastated.
亲爱的 发生什么事了?
Honey, what happened?
我像你们说的那样向老师求助
I asked my teacher for help like you all told me to.
他说我只有和他上♥床♥才能在期末考得A
He said the only way I would get an A on his final is if I sleep with him.
-不是吧! -是的
No! Oh, yes.
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
把它写下来
Get it in writing.
布兰琪 这太可怕了
Blanche, that is terrible.
你没当面说他吗
I hope you told him off.
一开始我太震惊了 不知道该说什么
Well, first I was so stunned I didn't know what to say.
然后我大步走回他的办公桌前
And then I marched back up to his desk
直视他的眼睛
and I looked him straight in the eye
我说我会考虑的
and I said I'll think it over.
布兰琪 没什么好考虑的
Blanche, there is nothing to think over.
他这是性骚扰
What he did is sexual harassment.
他肯定会被惩罚的
He cannot get away with that.
尼尔斯·菲兰德多次想骚扰我
Nils Filander attempted to harass me repeatedly.
他想这么做是什么意思?
What do you mean he attempted to?
他在拉尔斯·埃里克森的药店和渔具店工作
He worked at Lars Ericsson's drug store and tackle shop.
他是个喝苏打水的混♥蛋♥
He was a soda jerk.
现在我想起来了 他是镇上的混♥蛋♥
Now that I think about it, he was the town jerk.
每周六下午我都会去吃圣代
Every Saturday afternoon I'd go in and have a sundae.
尼尔斯会把冰淇淋勺摆得很难看
Nils would arrange the ice cream scoops in an obscene way.
我没法跟别人证明这事
I could never prove it,
因为当我把它带回家给我父亲看的时候
because by the time I would take it home to show my father,
-证据就化掉了 -融化了
the evidence had melted. Melted.
直到今天
To this day,
每次我经过冰淇淋店或渔具店
every time I pass an ice cream parlor or a tackle shop,
我就会脸红
I blush.
我刚和华盛顿通完电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with Washington.
对不起 女士们
I'm sorry, ladies,
总统更愿意拜访一个更典型的美国家庭
but the president would prefer to visit a more typical American family.
典型的吗? 我们就典型啊
Typical? We're typical.
我是母亲 我有2.3个孩子
I'm the mother, and I have two point three children.
你找不到比这更典型的家庭了
You won't find a more typical family than that.
快看
Girls, look.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
很好 布兰琪
Great, Blanche.
很好还是很华丽?
Great, or gorgeous?
华丽!
Gorgeous!
那性感呢?
Well, what about sexy?
性感
Yes.
诱人的吗?
Enticing?
我来说
I'll handle this.
布兰琪 没有女人比你现在更漂亮了
Blanche, no woman ever looked better
也不会有哪个女人比你更漂亮了
than you look right now, and no one ever will.
谢谢你 桃乐茜
Thank you, Dorothy.
说实话 萝丝 有时候从你嘴里得到一点赞美
Honestly, Rose, sometimes it's like pulling teeth
就像拔牙一样困难
to get a little compliment out of you.
你们觉得呢 姑娘们 会和我一起吗?
What do you say, girls, are you in this with me?
当然了 亲爱的
You bet we are, honey.
这就是友谊的真谛
This is what friendship is all about.
遇到困难时团结一致
Banding together when the going gets tough.
牺牲睡眠和个人舒适
Sacrificing sleep and personal comfort.
把别人的需要放在自己的需要之前
Putting someone else's need ahead of your own.
真好啊
It's beautiful.
明天早上告诉我结果如何
Let me know how it turns out in the morning.
让我们做个约定吧
Let's make a pact
我们会一直照顾彼此
that we'll always take care of each other,
无论发生什么 我们都不会抛弃彼此
that we'll never desert each other no matter what.
你可以相信我 亲爱的
You can count on me, honey.
你以为摆脱我就这么容易吗 萝丝?
What, do you think it's gonna be that easy getting rid of me, Rose?
那是修辞 萝丝
That was rhetorical, Rose.
啊 但多么令人欣慰
Aw, but what a comforting thought,
知道咱们永远不会孤单
knowing you'll never be alone.
听着 管他呢
And listen, what the hell,
如果我们真的要去养老院
if we do have to go to a nursing home,
我们一起去吧
let's all go together.
但如果我们只剩下一个人怎么办?
But what happens when there's only one of us left?
别担心 我能照顾好自己
Don't worry, I can take care of myself.
慢点 妈 那是我最好的瓷器
Easy, easy. Ma, that's my best china.
我结婚的时候你给我买♥♥的 记得吗?
You got it for me when I got married, you remember?
当然记得 我从西西里一路带过来的
Who could forget? I carried it all the way from Sicily.
为了什么?
And for what?
后来你离婚了
So you could get divorced.
我应该给你买♥♥些可以退货的东西 比如驴子
I shoulda gotten you something returnable, like a donkey.
我用这些盘子度过了很多美好的时光
You know, I've eaten through a lot of great times on these plates.
是的
Yeah.
有阿尔玛在这里
You know, with Alma here,
我想了很多关于我们俩的事
I've been thinking a lot about the two of us.
哦?是什么意思?
Oh? What do you mean?
你唯一不会做的事就是把我当老太太看待
The one thing you never do is treat me like an old lady.
你把我当人看待
You treat me like a person.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
你是个好女儿 桃乐茜
You're a good daughter, Dorothy.
妈 我太感动了
Ma, I'm overwhelmed.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我告诉你该怎么说
I'll tell you what you could say.
你可以说我不欠你50美元了
You could say I don't owe you the $50.
妈 你真是个疯女人
Ma, you are a crazy lady.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
And I love ya, I love ya, I love ya.
我也爱你 闺女
I love you too, pussycat.
真是太好了
It's beautiful.
我去试着说服他选择你们
I've got to try to convince him to choose you guys.
你们是我见过的最亲密的家庭
You're as close as any family I've ever seen.
他居然真的信了
I can't believe he bought it.
什么意思 索菲亚?
What do you mean, Sophia?
我们相处得很好啊
We get along great.
他根本不知道和你们这些猴子住在一起是什么感觉
He's got no idea what it's like living with you monkeys.
我一回想起来就恶心
I get sick every time I think of the time.
妈 萝丝不跟我说话
Ma, Rose isn't talking to me.
趁还清净的时候好好享受好了 晚安
Enjoy it while it lasts. Now, good night.
亲爱的…嗨桃乐茜 我能和你谈谈吗?
Honey... Hi, Dorothy. Can I talk to you?
走开
No. Go away.
但是我睡不着
But I can't sleep.
那是因为萝丝不跟我说话
It's because Rose isn't talkin' to me.
我才不在乎呢 出去
I could care less. Get out.
索菲亚?
Sophia?
我不在家
I'm not in.
请哔声后留言
Wait for the beep. Then leave a message.
哔
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表