剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
He kept track of them on the back of the pantry door.
桃乐茜 那是我的厨房♥ 那是我的萨尔
Dorothy, that was my kitchen, that was my Sal,
他把心刻在那里是因为他爱我
and he put the heart there because he loved me.
我只记得这个
That I remember!
我当然知道
I'm sure you do.
听着 妈 我们不如跟你的医生谈谈吧
Listen, Ma why don't we talk to your doctor
看看情况如何?
and see what he has to say, hmm?
也许吧
Yeah, well maybe.
这些照片我一半都不记得了
I don't remember half these photos.
我不记得布鲁克林了
I don't remember Brooklyn.
我都不记得你去参加毕业舞会了
I don't even remember you going off to your senior prom.
妈 我从没参加过高中毕业舞会
Ma, I never went to my senior prom.
哦 我记得你没参加舞会了
Actually, I did remember that,
但为什么只有我自己觉得这事很糟糕呢?
but why should I be the only one here to feel like crap?
嗨
Hi.
布兰琪 我以为你在工作
Blanche, I thought you were gonna be working.
这么热的天气打三盘网球不算是工作吗?
You don't think playing three sets of tennis in this heat is work?
你打算什么时候做完调查?
When are you gonna get the survey done?
萝丝 让我解释一下
Rose, let me explain something.
在这个世界上 有两种人
Now, in this world, there are two kinds of people.
一种是勤奋 努力 百分之百的付出
One is an industrious, hardworking, give 100%,
这种进取心对其他人来说是眼中钉
pain in the butt to everybody else go-getter.
我可不是那种人
I am not one of those people.
天啊 真希望我不会这样
Gee, I wish I felt better about this.
我也希望如此
Well, I wish you did, too.
索菲亚 桃乐茜 看医生怎么说?
Sophia, Dorothy, how did it go at the doctor's?
太棒了
It was great.
他说 妈的记忆问题可能是营养不均衡
He said that Ma's memory problem could
be related to a nutritional imbalance,
所以给她安排了特殊的饮食
so he put her on a special diet,
如果她照做了 后面她就没事了
and if she follows it, she'll be fine from here on out.
我真幸运 以前的事我全记起来了 我可忘不掉了
Oh, lucky me, I can remember from now on. My whole past is gone!
我可能和肯尼迪上过床却不自知
I could have slept with JFK and don't even know it.
妈 我不这么认为
Ma, I don't think so.
那些史书里都没提到你
You're not mentioned in any of the books.
好吧 那也不能说明一定没睡啊
Well, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
妈 别这样
Ma, come on, now.
他还说 可以做一些事情
He also said that there are things that you can do
来找回你失去的记忆
that might bring back some of what you've lost.
我们可以聊聊过去的美好时光
I mean, we could talk about the good old days,
与老朋友追忆往事
reminisce with old friends.
亲爱的 你得往好处想
Honey, you have to look on the bright side.
我这辈子有很多美好时光
I've had a lifetime of bright sides.
我只能学着没有它们的生活了
I'll just have to learn to do without them.
哦 该死
Oh, dammit.
真不想看到她现在这个样子
I hate watching what this is doing to her.
也不想看到你将来也是这个样子
I hate watching what it's doing to you.
我讨厌看租来的录像带的时候 看到FBI的警告
I hate watching those FBI warnings at the beginning of video rentals.
哦 你好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
我正在进行一项关于医疗保健的电♥话♥调查
I am conducting a phone survey regarding healthcare
针对老年人的 我可以问一下您的年龄吗?
for the elderly, may I ask your age?
还很年轻啊!
That's not so old!
您的总体健康状况如何?
And what's your general health?
这很好啊
Well that's good.
您的年收入是多少?
What would you say is your annual income?
哦 那太好了!
Oh, that's very good!
婚姻状况?
Marital status?
哦 对不起 多久了?
Oh, I am sorry, how long?
三周了
Three weeks,
我觉得是时候开始你的新生活了 亲爱的
I'd say it was time you were getting on with your life, honey.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
布兰琪 婚姻状况不在调查范围内
Blanche, marital status is not a question on the survey.
抱歉 萝丝 我要向男人问20个问题
Well, I'm sorry, Rose, but I ask a man 20 questions,
那肯定会问是否已婚啊
you can bet your life one of 'em's gonna be, are you married?
真不敢相信 你什么都没做吗?
I can't believe it, haven't you done anything?
当然做了
Of course I have.
看到这一大叠了吗?
Do you see this big stack right here?
嗯 这旁边就是我做的
Well, just behind it is what I have done.
虽然只有一份调查 但我对此感到非常自豪
It's only one survey, but I'm very proud of it.
我早该知道会这样的
I should've known this was gonna happen.
就不应该和朋友一起工作
You should never work with friends.
你被炒了
You're fired.
你不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
这是违法的 这是性别歧视
That's against the law, that's sex discrimination.
哦
Oh.
好吧 我再给你一次机会
Well, I'll give you one more chance.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
怎么会是性别歧视呢?
How is it sex discrimination?
这就是我今天下午打电♥话♥闲扯的时候在做的事
That's what I was doing this afternoon when I didn't get this work done.
索菲亚怎么样了?
How's Sophia?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天是她的结婚纪念日 她不肯出来
Today's her anniversary, she won't come out of her room.
我从没见过她这样
I've never seen her like this.
她心情真的很差
She is really depressed.
再见了 挥手再见哟 我要去布鲁克林了!
Adios, everybody wave goodbye, I'm off to Brooklyn!
亲爱的 你在干什么?
Honey, what are you doing?
我要回原来的社区了
I'm going back to the old neighborhood.
医生说这能帮我唤起一些记忆
The doctor said it would help if I stirred up some memories.
妈 你不能一个人回去!
Ma, you can't go back there alone!
那当然了 我83岁了 我走到车道
No kidding. I'm 83, I walk to the driveway,
能不能回来都说不准呢
it's a coin toss whether I get back.
-你跟我一起 -我?
You're coming with me. I am?
那当然了 你负责掏钱啊
What the hell, you paid.
失去一些记忆我可以接受
Look, I can deal with losing some of my memory.
而且如果我也不用记得她叫啥
If I didn't have to remember what's-her-name over here,
我才不在乎呢
I wouldn't care.
但萨尔是我生命中最重要的人
But Sal was the most important person in my life,
相册并没有起到什么作用
and scrapbooks aren't doing the trick.
好吧 妈 如果你真的想这么做
Okay Ma, if this is what you really want to do.
不是我想做 这是我必须要做的
It's not what I want to do, it's what I have to do.
桃乐茜 今天是我的结婚纪念日
Dorothy, today is my anniversary,
我却几乎不记得我结过婚了
and I barely remember getting married.
你知道 我讨厌变老
You know, I hate getting old.
老了以后总是在失去
You always seem to be losing something.
首先是你的视力
First it's your eyesight.
当你几乎听不到电视的声音时
Then people are telling you to turn down
有人会告诉你把电视声音关小
the TV set when you can barely hear it.
这都能接受 但是其他重要的事呢?
And you could live with that. But this?
它想从我这里夺走属于我的东西
They're trying to take something from me that I just won't give.
我不能让这种事发生 桃乐茜
I can't let this happen, Dorothy.
我不能失去我的萨尔
I can't lose my Sal.
不能再失去了
Not again.
回到老社区不是很好吗 桃乐茜?
Isn't it good to be back in the old neighborhood, Dorothy?
看着孩子们在街角玩棍球?
Watching the kids playing stickball on the corner?
妈 他们在打人
Ma, they were beating a man.
所以我才报了警
That was sort of why I called the police.
他们反正玩得很开心
Ah, they were just having a good time.
听着 妈 如果新房♥客不让进
Now, look, Ma, I don't want you to be disappointed
你也不要太失望了
if the new tenants don't let us in.
早上好
Buenos dias.
哦天呢
Oh, God.
我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
I'm Dorothy Zbornak.
这是我母亲 彼得里洛太太
This is my mother, Mrs. Petrillo.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know this is going to sound odd,
但是很多很多年前我们住在这里
but we used to live here many, many years ago,
我们希望可以进去看看
and we were hoping that we could look around,
想看看老房♥子
you know, for old times' sake.
可以吗?
Would that be possible?
彼得里洛?
Petrillo?
他们让意大利人住在这里?
They let Italians live here?
我们是大老远从迈阿密赶来的 拜托了
Look, we came all the way from Miami, please?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表