剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
你一直都没问题
and you haven't been wrong all along.
我的天啊 我根本听不懂人话了
My God, I can't even understand people
我真的是太累了
when they speak anymore, I'm so tired.
她刚才说的什么 桃乐茜 是一首诗吗?
What'd she just say, Dorothy, was that a poem?
萝丝 让她躺下
Rose, make her lie down.
我试过了 我试过了 但我还是会跳出来
I do try, I try, but I just pop right up again
就像你打过的那些小丑一样
like one of those clowns you hit.
我永不休息 永不再休息
I'll never rest, I'll never rest again.
玩得开心 桃乐茜 给我买♥♥个礼物
Have a good time, Dorothy, buy me a present.
我给你煮点热牛奶
I'll make you some nice hot milk
然后把你塞到床上
and then we're gonna pile you into bed.
萝丝 你是我的朋友
Rose, you're my friend
所以我要让你读几页
so I'm gonna let you read a few pages,
但你得向我保证你不会告诉任何人
but you have to give me your word you won't tell anyone.
-可以吗 -当然可以
Your word. Of course.
然后你会睡觉吗?
And then will you sleep?
当然
Whatever.
我可以信任你 我知道我可以 你来自明尼苏达州
I can trust you, I know I can, you're from Minnesota.
明尼苏达人很诚实 他们不说谎
People from Minnesota are honest, they don't lie.
在农场上能有什么值得撒谎的?
What could you possibly find to lie about on a farm?
一定是某种特殊状态
Must be some state.
在广阔的湖边 还有漂亮的白人
Lots of lakes and nice, pale people.
我会淹死自己的
I'd drown myself.
读就行了 萝丝 不要说话
Read, Rose, don't talk.
我必须出版一本指南来配我的书
I must publish a guide to go with my book.
里面有太多不理解的东西了 需要参考资料
It's too full of references people could not possibly understand.
它将作为大学的教材
It will be taught in universities.
萝丝 这是什么?
Rose, what is this?
黄色的眼球在盯着我
Yellow eyeballs are staring at me.
那些是蛋黄 布兰琪
Those are egg yolks, Blanche.
布兰琪 你累了 该睡觉了
Blanche, you are exhausted, you have to sleep.
睡觉 也许会做梦
To sleep, perchance to dream.
我的天哪 多么美妙的一句话啊
My God, what a wonderful line.
哦!
Oh!
我越来越好了 我都受不了了
I'm getting so good I can't stand it.
我应该把这句话写进我的书里
I ought to write that in my book, that line.
你觉得呢 萝丝? 你读到哪一页了?
What do you think, Rose? What page are you on?
说实话 布兰琪 我一点都看不懂
Well, to tell the truth, Blanche, I don't understand any of this.
这根本就是天书啊
It doesn't seem to make any sense.
看不懂?
Doesn't make sense?
你什么时候成了文学评论家了 萝丝·尼伦德?
Since when are you a literary critic, Rose Nylund?
-我不是啊 -你来自明尼苏达州
Well, I'm not. You're from Minnesota.
老天爷啊 你能读过什么书? 西拉斯·马纳 保罗·班扬?
What have you read, for God's sake? Silas Marner, Paul Bunyan?
《西拉斯·马纳:拉维洛的织布工》乔治·艾略特著
保罗·班扬 美国神话中的人物
传说中的巨人樵夫
什么都不知道 你什么都不知道
Nothing, you know nothing.
明尼苏达人能找到
People from Minnesota are considered well-read
西尔斯的商品目录就能被认为是博览群书了
if they get through the Sears catalog.
把书还给我
Give me back my book.
这就是为什么好莱坞也不会理解
This is why Hollywood won't get it either.
我不想让格伦·克洛斯引用我书里的话
I will not have my words coming out of Glenn Close's mouth,
好莱坞著名女演员
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
来吧 布兰琪 带你去睡觉
Come on, Blanche, we're gonna get you to bed.
但这是我对公众的责任
But it's my duty to the public,
不 我必须把它出版 这是我的职责
no, I must have it published, it's my duty.
天啊 我太累了
Oh, my God, I'm so tired.
来 你可以睡在这里 亲爱的
Come on, you can sleep right here, honey.
给我讲个故事 萝丝
Tell me a story, Rose,
这招总能让我睡着 每次都管用
that always puts me to sleep, it works every time,
给我讲个无聊的故事吧
just tell me one of your boring stories.
好吧
Okay.
我想让你知道我非常喜欢中国人
I want you to know I'm crazy about Chinese people.
妈
Ma.
这是赞美 我就是喜欢
It's a compliment, I am.
谢谢你 佩特里罗夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Petrillo.
中国人尊敬老人
Chinese people revere the elderly.
在这个国家 我们抛弃任何旧的东西
In this country we throw away anything that's old,
但你们敬老 这很好
but you people don't, that's a beautiful thing.
你还有世界上最漂亮的头发
You also have the most gorgeous hair in the world.
即使头发妥帖也好看
Even when it's humid.
妈 别说了 让张医生好好看看
Ma, please, let Dr. Chang read.
好了 兹博纳克太太 我看完了
It's okay, Mrs. Zbornak, I'm finished.
你看过一些很棒的医生
You've seen some wonderful doctors,
但我真的不同意他们的结果
but I really can't agree with their findings.
一直都有新的疾病出现
There are new diseases arising all the time,
我们不一定能准确地测试出来
things that we don't necessarily have tests for,
但这并不意味着这些疾病不存在
but that doesn't mean the diseases don't exist.
看看♥中♥国♥人有多棒 中餐又好
See how terrific the Chinese are with the most terrific food,
美味又不发胖
tasty, but not fattening.
我不在乎别人怎么说 吃完后一小时我都不饿
I don't care what anyone says, I don't get hungry an hour later.
妈 让张医生说完
Ma, let Dr. Chang finish.
我喜欢中国跳棋 比普通的跳棋好得多
I love Chinese checkers, much better than plain checkers.
还有筷子 真是个好主意
And chopsticks, what a great idea,
谁知道宴会上该用什么叉子呢?
who knows what fork to use at a dinner party?
筷子就行 你不会觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
Chopsticks, you don't feel like an idiot.
妈 够了!
Ma, enough!
张医生 请继续
Dr. Chang, please.
我觉得你病了
Well, I think that you are sick.
我觉得你得了慢性疲劳综合症
I think you have something called chronic fatigue syndrome,
这是最近才出现的 关于它有很多理论
it's fairly recent, there are many theories about it
但我们大多数人认为这是一种病毒
but most of us believe it's a virus,
只是还没有被确认
it just has not been identified yet.
他是个天才
The man's a genius.
顺便说一句 我喜欢《花鼓歌♥》
By the way, I loved Flower Drum Song.
1961年电影
主要为唐人街里几代人的矛盾和代沟的故事
医生一直跟我说我得了抑郁症
Doctors just kept telling me I was depressed.
抑郁会让人感到疲倦
Depression can make a person feel tired,
但抑郁症不会突然出现
but depression doesn't start suddenly,
让你的嗓子肿胀 喉咙痛还有其他症状
give you swollen glands, sore throat and all the other symptoms.
我们会做一些血液测试
Now, there are certain blood tests, which we'll do,
如果结果不正常 再排除其他疾病的可能性
and if those results are abnormal, that combined with the exclusion
将会组成一个 会有数千人符合病征的档案
of the other diseases will compose a profile
that actually thousands of people fit.
终于能知道是什么了?
So I really have something real?
这是有很大可能的
I would say you most certainly do.
但几周后我们就能知道答案了
But we should have our answers in a couple of weeks.
会持续多久?
How long will it last?
我的意思是 它会消失吗 会变得更糟吗?
I mean, will it go away, does it get worse?
有人因此而死吗?
Does anyone die from it?
还没人死于这种病
Well, no one has died from it,
我们不知道它会持续多久
we don't know how long it lasts,
有些人似乎几个月就能康复
some people seem to recover in months,
有些人持续了数十年
some still have it after 10 years,
但这在其他疾病中也会发生
but that happens in other diseases as well.
比如多发性硬化症 有些人会持续20年
You take multiple sclerosis, some people have 20-year remissions,
还有一些人最终坐上了轮椅
others wind up in wheelchairs.
有不同的病征体现
There are variations.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
你们所有的人都很聪明
All your people are brilliant.
中国人发明了意大利面 你知道吗?
The Chinese invented pasta, you know?
虽然叫意大利面 但我们只是加了牛至
We take credit for it, but we just added oregano.
在这一点上 我只能说试着去适应它
Well, all I can say at this point is try to adapt to it.
该休息的时候休息 吃好睡好 注意休息
Rest when you need to, eat well, eliminate stress if you can.
目前还没有治愈方法
Right now there is no cure,
没有一种东西能缓解这种症状
and no one thing that relieves symptoms in everyone.
现在恐怕你只能忍♥受了
Right now I'm afraid you'll just have to live with it.
我看了那么多医生 他们为什么不告诉我?
Oh, why didn't they tell me, all those doctors I saw?
我相信他们中有些人对它并不熟悉
I'm sure some of them weren't familiar with it.
还有那些听说过的人
And the ones who have heard about it
会很难相信它的存在
sometimes have trouble believing it exists,
因为这东西看不见摸不着
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表