剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
这就是为什么棕熊和田鼠
That's why the brown bear and the field mouse
可以分享他们的生活 和睦相处
can share their lives and live in harmony.
当然 它们不能交♥配♥ 否则老鼠会爆♥炸♥
'Course, they can't mate, or the mice would explode.
你们知道我的意思
Well, you know what I mean.
我觉得萝丝需要练习一下她的隐喻
I think Rose needs to work on her metaphors.
听着 亲爱的 我知道你心情不好
Listen, honey, I know you're down in the dumps,
但我很高兴你来了
but I'm so glad you came.
我真的希望我们今天能有所作为
I really want us to make a difference today.
布兰琪 你真让我印象深刻
Oh, Blanche, I am impressed.
你真的改变了态度
You have really changed your tune.
这事发生的过程很有趣
You know, it's funny how that happened.
我昨晚熬夜在想
There I was, staying up last night,
想找借口逃避这件事
coming up with excuses to get out of this.
然后我突然想到
And then it occurred to me.
我说:“莲花啊”
I said, "Water Lily."
有时候我就是这么称呼自己的
That's what I call myself sometimes.
哦
Oh.
“莲花 你这辈子从没做过这样的事
"Water Lily, you've never done anything like this in your life.
这很重要
Now, this is important.
为了对地球母亲的爱和对大自然母亲的爱
For the love of mother earth and the love of mother nature,
布兰琪·德弗罗 你一定要做!”
commit yourself to this, Blanche Devereaux!"
这不是很令人兴奋吗?
Isn't that exciting?
你看了重播的《海豚飞宝》了是吧?
Caught a rerun of Flipper on cable, did you?
196♥4♥–1967年电视剧
宠物海豚和人类生活的故事
一个特别感人的故事
A particularly touching one.
飞宝改变了我
Where Flipper comes to the rescue.
直到那之后 我才拿起萝丝的小册子
It was only after that I picked up Rose's pamphlets
了解到了这些生物
and read about these magnificent creatures.
哦 真好
Oh, that's beautiful.
-莲花? -啊哈
Water Lily? Uh-huh.
好了 你们这些海豚人 离大门远点
All right, you dolphin people, get away from the gate.
小心!
Watch it!
你在干什么?
What are you-
为什么你们这些人看不到光明?
Why can't you people see the light?
你们这些人为什么看不见
Why can't you people see
其他人有别的意见?
that there's another point of view?
现在 离开这里 我们还有工作要做
Now, get away from here, we've got work to do.
-把你的手拿开! -放开她!
You take your hands off me! Let her go!
亲爱的 我尽快赶来了
Sweetheart, I came as soon as I could.
码头上的事情失控了 我没事
Things got out of hand down at the dock, I'm fine.
别担心
Don't worry.
我给肯打了电♥话♥ 他在停车
I called Ken, he's parking the car.
哦!你听到了吗?
Oh! Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
肯会来救我们的
Ken is going to save us.
大家听到了吗?
Everybody, did you hear that?
我们很快就能出去了
We'll be out of here in no time.
我妈给我男友打了电♥话♥ 他是迈阿密顶级律师
My mother called my boyfriend, a top Miami lawyer.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我们有得力帮手了
We are in good hands.
哦!桃乐茜 亲爱的 你在这
Oh! Dorothy, sweetheart, there you are.
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
妈 你没告诉我他穿着小丑服!
Ma, you didn't tell me he was in a clown suit!
哦对
Oh, yeah.
肯 你怎么能这样?
Ken, how could you?
索菲亚在排练时打电♥话♥给我
Sophia called me at rehearsal.
我会换掉的 我只想先确认你安好
I'll change, I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
示♥威♥者的律师在场吗?
Is counsel for the demonstrators present?
在这 法官大人
Here, Your Honor.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
小丑能过来下吗?
Will the clown approach the bench?
桃乐茜 我能行的
Dorothy, I can do this.
能先把鼻子拿下来吗?
Can you do it without the nose?
好
Yes.
你到底想干什么?
What the hell are you trying to do?
法官大人 我知道这看起来有点奇怪
Your Honor, I know this looks a little odd,
但我是律师协会的注册会员
but I am a registered member of the bar.
我这里有张卡可以证明
I have a card here to prove it.
我们要进监狱了
We're going to jail.
我相信你 律师 我相信你
I believe you, counselor, I believe you.
-继续吧 -谢谢你 法官大人
Just proceed. Thank you, Your Honor.
快点
Make it quick.
法官大人 这可能是我最后一次出庭了
Your Honor, this may be my very last appearance before the bar.
你能稍微给我点面子吗?
Would you indulge me just a little?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你们知道 我做律师已经很多年了
You know, I have been practicing law for many, many years,
我总是惊讶于
and it's always amazed me how little
我的工作与正义几乎没有什么关系
my job actually had to do with justice.
当你有翻领和背心的时候 会听起来更有说服力
This stuff sounds a little better when you've got lapels and a vest.
总之 我的客户…
Anyway, my clients...
被控非法入侵
Are charged with trespass.
但他们唯一真正犯下的罪行
But the only real crime they committed
是他们对手无寸铁的海豚的热爱
was their overzealous championing of the defenseless dolphin.
海豚 法官大人 几个世纪以来
The dolphin, Your Honor, that for centuries
救过在海上迷路的人
has rescued men lost at sea,
引导船只返回港口
guided ships back to port.
不 我的客户没有非法侵入
No, my clients were not trespassing.
我的客户在向海豚偿还人情
My clients were returning the favor.
他们只是想保护
They simply wanted to protect
一些大自然的生物免于灭绝
some of nature's best creations from extinction.
法官大人……
Your Honor...
今天你有这个机会
You have the opportunity today
让一个失望的律师开心起来
to make a very disillusioned lawyer happy.
请服从高于国家法律的道德标准
Please answer to a law higher than this state's,
在这里实行真正的正义
and dispense some real justice here.
拜托 安静一下
Please, let's have a little quiet here.
这演讲真是不错
That was a great speech.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
但是帮帮忙
But help me out here.
还是按法律来走怎么样?
How about something from a law book?
好吧 暴♥乱♥发生在
Okay, the fracas occurred
靠近通航水域的海滨码头
on a seaside dock abutting navigable waters.
我不认为这个法庭有任何管辖权
I don't believe that this court has any jurisdiction.
在我看来这很合理
That sounds legal to me.
律师 你的最后一天可以功成身退了
Counselor, your last day has been a good one.
案件驳回
Case dismissed.
我想让你们两个狱卒有家的感觉
I want you two jailbirds to feel at home.
晚饭六点开始 告诉其他人
Dinner's at six, pass it on.
萝丝 亲爱的 怎么了?
Rose, honey, what is the matter?
我们今天什么都没完成 布兰琪
We didn't accomplish anything today, Blanche.
那些捕金枪鱼的人
Those tuna fishermen are gonna be
明天还会在那里做同样的事
right out there again tomorrow doing the same thing.
我觉得自己很失败
I swear, I feel like a failure.
亲爱的 你不可能在一天内改变世界
Honey, you can't change the world in one day.
但想想我们做了什么
But just think about what we did do.
我打赌我们救了几只海豚 因为我们不让那艘船下水
I bet we saved a few dolphin by keeping that boat off the water,
下次你沿着海滩散步的时候
and the next time you're walking along the beach
你看到一群人游过 你会想
and you see a school swim by, why, you can think,
“也许是我把这些美丽的生物从渔网里救了出来”
"Maybe I saved those gorgeous creatures from those horrible nets."
你还觉得我们失败了吗?
You still think we were a failure?
你说得对
You're right.
我只希望我们能把他们都救出来
I just wish we could save 'em all.
你还想做更多吗?
You wanna do more?
好吧 我们回码头去吧
Fine, let's go back down to the dock.
真的吗?
Really?
当然 我知道一个海滨酒吧
Sure, I know a waterfront bar
那里有很多外国渔民
where a lot of foreign fishermen hang out.
你觉得他们会愿意听我的吗?
Do you think they'd be willing to listen to me?
当然 他们会的 亲爱的
Well, sure, they will, honey.
他们不会说英语 而且很饥渴
They don't speak English and they're horny.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表