剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Beep.
嗨 我是萝丝 我…
Hi. This is Rose. I...
萝丝 闭嘴 快进来
Rose, shut up and get in here.
我看你和两个背叛我的前朋友在一起
Oh. I see you're with two double-crossing ex-friends.
我一会儿再来
I'll come back later.
你以为这是什么 7- 11吗?我又不是整晚都开门
What do you think this is, the 7-Eleven? I'm not open all night.
-萝丝 我们感觉很糟糕-你们做了什么?
- Rose, we feel terrible. - What have you done?
-我们真的很抱歉-抱歉什么?
- We're really very sorry. - Sorry about what?
-抱歉可不够 我怎么能再相信你们?-信任谁?
- How can I ever trust you again? - Trust who?
在你写了那些可怕的东西之后 就不要谈信任了
Let's not talk about trust after the terrible things you wrote.
有人能给我讲讲不
- Will someone please tell me?
布兰琪和我读了萝丝的日记
- Blanche and I read Rose's diary.
她写了一些关于我们的坏话
And she wrote some terrible things about us.
你们?我没有写任何关于你们的事
About you? I didn't write anything about you.
我记日记的时候都不认识你们
I didn't even know you when I kept that diary.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那是我的青少年俱乐部日记
That was my 4-H diary.
是有一年夏天我养了两头猪准备去县里的集市
I kept it one summer when I raised two pigs for the county fair.
你养了两头猪还记日记?
You kept a diary about raising two pigs?
不然还有什么办法能得到俱乐部的养猪日记徽章?
You know another way to get a 4-H pig diary badge?
菲德尔 停!
Fidel, stop!
即使是手术袜也只有这么大弹性了
Even surgical stockings only have so much elastic!
你们好
Hello.
姑娘们 这件睡衣太透明了
Girls, this nightgown is so sheer
这啥都能看见了对吧
I believe you can see right through it.
你好 菲德尔
Oh, hello, Fidel.
你好 布兰琪 你好吗?
Hello, Blanche. How are you?
你又没有白内障 你说呢
You don't have cataracts, you tell me.
滚开 你这个50岁的老破鞋
Beat it, you 50-year-old mattress.
哦!
Oh!
你 你这个可怜的老..
Why you, you miserable old--
布兰琪 布兰琪 你知道规矩的
Blanche, Blanche, Blanche, you know the rules.
如果你们中有人跟菲德尔出去了
When one of you is out with Fidel
另一个不得干涉
the other one does not interfere.
我表示歉意
My apologies.
现在 我要失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me
我要好好去洗个热水澡
I'm gonna go take a long, hot, steamy bath
水刚好足够没过我的大胸
with just enough water to barely cover my perky bosoms.
你就坐在2.5厘米浅的水里?
You're only gonna sit in an inch of water?
忍♥不了了
Oh, that does it!
不 不 不 女士们!
No, no, no, no, ladies!
桃乐茜 我们为什么不养只宠物呢?
Dorothy, why don't we have a pet?
有人要饼干吗?
Anybody want a cracker?
知道了
Never mind.
晚上好
Good evening.
你们应该知道我为什么来这里
Well, I guess you know why I'm here.
当然
Sure.
没人会只吃一块软糖就走了的
Nobody can leave after just one helping of flugel kaka.
不 女士
No, ma'am.
不要再拿这个开玩笑
And don't even kid about that.
我是来告诉你们明天
Nope, I'm hear to tell you that tomorrow
美国总统会来你们家拜访
the president of the United States will be coming to your house.
你是怎么做到的?
What did you, how did you do that?
翻译:古镇少年
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表