剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Sophia,
难道就我一个人想把她的衣服扒下来
am I the only one who feels like ripping her clothes off
恶作剧一下吗 ?
and doing the hokey pokey?
不 萝丝 我想他们在等着有人能开始呢
No Rose, I think they're just waiting for someone to get them started.
布兰琪 你在干什么?
Alright Blanche, what are you doing?
我只是想让自己更有魅力
Just trying to make myself even more attractive.
毫无意义 不是吗?
Pointless, isn't it?
我是说 你和道格在一起干什么?
I mean, what are you doing with Doug?
他今晚是我的男伴
He is here with me.
我知道
Well I know that.
一开始可是我安排的 桃乐茜
I'm the one who set it up in the first place, Dorothy.
顺便说一下 他说了一些关于你的好话
By the way, he said some very nice things about you.
我就说会这样 就知道你会这么做!
I said you were gonna do this. I knew you were gonna do this!
现在你还是这么做了
And now you have done it.
桃乐茜 你开始让我心烦了
Dorothy, you're startin' to upset me.
你想毁了我整个晚上吗?
Do you wanna ruin my whole evening?
毕竟 这是你的错
After all, it's your fault.
怎么会是我的错?
How is it my fault?
如果你让我给你找个二流名单上的人
Ugh, if you'd let me get you somebody on my B list,
那我绝对不会这么被吸引的
I never would've been so attracted to him.
-纸巾没了 -布兰琪
No tissues. Listen Blanch,
我们得谈谈
we have to talk.
现在不行 桃乐茜
Not now Dorothy.
随便你
Suit yourself.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
你能放我出去吗?
Will you let me out of here?
不可能 布兰琪
No way Blanche.
什么 你不能这么做
Oh what, you can't do this.
这侵犯了我的公民权利
It's a violation of my civil rights.
好吧 你有时间 还有纸
Well, you have the time, you have the paper.
为什么不坐下来给参议员写封长信呢?
Why don't you sit down and write a long letter to your senator?
我有男朋友 他出城了
I have a steady boyfriend and he's outta town,
所以 我并不是单身
so unfortunately, I'm not available.
除非你喜欢爵士乐
Unless of course you like jazz.
迪兹·吉莱斯皮在我家
I've got Dizzy Gillespie back at my place.
音乐家 爵士小号♥手
他喜欢爵士乐吗?
Does he like jazz?
我们为什么不去看看呢?
Why don't we find out?
好的大叔
Okie dokie, Daddy-o.
索菲亚
Sophia.
你还活着?
You're still alive?
索菲亚 拜托 乔伊一个人在新娘套房♥
Sophia please, Joey's alone in the bridal suite.
新娘不知道在哪里
The bride is who knows where.
乐队都不认识瓦莱丽
And the band doesn't even know Valerie.
你得想办法解除诅咒 索菲亚
You've got to do something about the curse, Sophia.
现在你相信了?
Oh, so now you believe?
诅咒毕竟是你下的
I guess you can't get away from your roots.
我为什么要为你做这些?
Why should I do this for you?
一开始你把我剩在圣坛上
First, you left me at the altar.
你让我蒙羞 让我父亲蒙羞
You shamed me, you shamed my father.
你让我名声扫地
You left me with a sullied reputation.
但我们什么也没做啊
But we didn't do anything.
这话会让我好受吗?
How do you think that made me look?
我还是个孩子
I was a kid.
我害怕如果我结婚了
I was scared that if I got married
有了家庭 我就永远不会离开那里了
and had a family, I never would get out of that village.
离开你是我做过最艰难的事
Leaving you was the toughest thing that I ever did.
鬼才信
Yeah.
那时候我可有闭月羞花之貌
I was quite a dish back then.
是村子里腿最长的女孩
Longest legs of any girl in the village.
桃乐茜 马上放我出去!
Dorothy, let me out of here right now!
只有一个办法 布兰琪
There's only one way out, Blanche,
而且我觉得你还没意识到问题是什么
and I don't think you can hold your breath long enough.
你真是太小题大做了
You're just making a mountain out of a mole hill.
我小题大做?我忍♥得够久了
Five years of mole hills, they add up.
我不知道道格对你这么重要
I didn't know Doug meant this much to you.
这事和道格无关 这是你的问题
I'm not talking about Doug. This is about you.
她要我再给她一次机会
She asked me for another chance.
我给了她 我信任她
I gave it to her, I trusted her.
简直是我犯过的最大的错误
Biggest mistake I ever made.
你说得对 桃乐茜阿姨 你不能相信别人
You're right, Aunt Dorothy, you can't trust people.
乔伊刚跟我说了一些
Joey just told me about some of the things
在他的单身派对上发生的事
that went on at his bachelor party.
单身派对很有趣的
Bachelor parties can be fun.
布兰琪阿姨?
Aunt Blanche?
亲爱的 你看起来很可爱
Darling, you look lovely.
你不是说过不要相信别人吗
You know what you said about not trusting people
这句话就是真理
made all the sense in the world.
我也该把这话告诉乔伊!
I should go tell Joey the same thing!
亲爱的 这可不是一回事
Well honey, it may not be the same thing.
乔伊没有骗你
Joey didn't lie to you.
他告诉了你真♥相♥
He told you the truth.
也是
I guess.
听起来你们俩刚刚有点小误会
Sounds to me like you two just had a little misunderstanding.
而不是五年的蓄意背叛和辜负信任!
Not five years of deliberate betrayal of trust!
桃乐茜 你再这样
Dorothy, you do that one more time,
我就写上
I'm gonna write on this wall,
"找桃乐茜·兹博纳克寻欢作乐"
"For a good time, call Dorothy Zbornak."
布兰琪 这是女洗手间
Blanche, this is the ladies room.
没差啊
Right!
珍 亲爱的 我觉得你应该去和乔伊谈谈
Jen, honey, I think you should go and talk to Joey.
在任何关系中 最好的办法就是沟通
The best thing to do in any relationship is talk.
-说得对 -我没跟你说话
That's right. I have nothing to say to you.
索菲亚 我真不敢相信 只要这么说
Sophia, I can't believe that saying this
就能解开70年前的误会?
will right 70 years of being wrong.
说出来吧 这会让我感觉好点
Just say it. It'll make me feel better.
索菲亚 我不能
Sophia, I can't.
说
Do it.
各位 请注意一下
Everyone, may I have your attention please?
这是索菲亚·彼得里洛
This is Sophia Petrillo,
70年前在圣坛上放我鸽子的女孩
the girl who stood me up at the altar 70 years ago.
还有呢
And?
我一次又一次地向她求婚 她次次拒绝了我
And I just asked her to be my wife again and again, she said no.
继续
Go on.
所以 从现在开始
And so, from now on,
我成了同性恋
I'm gay.
好 扯平了 现在我们去看看孩子们吧
OK, we're even. Now let's go take care of the kids.
妈 你看到萝丝了吗?
Ma, have you seen Rose?
她和道格一起离开了
She left with Doug.
她的眼睛当时在转呢!
Boy, were her eyes twirling!
她怎么能这样对我? 对你?
How could she do this to me? Or you?
她到底怎么了
Who did she do this to?
桃乐茜 怎么了?
Dorothy, what's happening?
哦 布兰琪 你不明白吗?
Oh Blanche, don't you see,
我们应该照顾好她的
we were supposed to look after her.
我们知道她在婚礼上会很兴奋的
We knew that she gets hot at weddings.
她只能靠我们了
She was counting on us.
我兴奋的时候你都不照顾我
You don't look after me when I get hot.
那是因为我还有一份工作
That's because I also have a day job.
这是新娘套房♥
Here's the bridal suite.
我会为你祈祷保佑你的 索菲亚
I'll bless you in my prayers for this, Sophia.
不如给他们一个我们从未有过的机会
I might as well give em the chance we never got.
这可能要花点时间
Now, this could take a while.
而且也不太好看
And it won't be pretty.
你看过《驱魔人》吗?
Did you ever see The Exorcist?
-没有 -好电影
No. Good movie.
好了 来吧
Well, here goes.
抱歉 孩子们 别因为我而停下来
Oh, sorry kids, don't stop on my account.
诅咒结束了
Curse is over.
桃乐茜 我希望你能和我说句话
Dorothy, I wish you'd talk to me.
我真的需要和你好好谈谈
I really do 'cause what I need is a good talkin' to.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表