剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第十七集
翻译:古镇少年
嗨 妈 你在干什么?
Hi, Ma, what are you doing?
-思考 -关于什么?
Thinking. About what?
关于风 水 岩石
About wind, water, rocks.
人类在自然和谐的微妙平衡中的地位
Man's place in the delicate balance of nature's harmony.
我们要去的地方 路的尽头
Where we're going. Where the road ends.
妈 我从来不知道你这么有哲理
Gee, Ma, I never knew you were so philosophical.
才不是 是那些该死的英菲尼迪广♥告♥
I'm not, it's those damn Infiniti commercials.
快把我逼疯了
They're driving me crazy.
嗨 大家都到哪儿去了?
Hello, where is everybody?
哦 我们在这里 萝丝
Oh, we're out here, Rose.
嗨
Hi.
那是什么?
What's all that?
我要测试减肥产品
Weight-loss products I have to test for work.
你不会相信人们为了减几磅会付出多大的努力
You wouldn't believe the lengths people
go to just to drop a few pounds.
我听说有个女人甚至用金属丝把嘴封住了
I heard about one woman who even had her jaw wired shut.
你也测试下把嘴封住吗 萝丝?
Oh, is that something that you'll be testing, Rose?
哦 你们都在啊
Oh, here you all are.
你的体♥检♥怎么样了?
How'd your physical go?
哦 还好
Oh, just fine.
当我告诉医生我的年龄时 他简直不敢相信
The doctor could not believe it when I told him my age.
你编的是多大年龄?
Why, what age did you tell him?
布兰琪 那是什么?
Blanche, what is that thing?
那是一台零钱机
She's decided to install a change machine.
这叫动态心电图仪
Oh, it's, um, it's called a Holter monitor.
它就像是心脏的收报机
It makes a kinda ticker tape of the heart.
你的心脏怎么了?
What's wrong with your heart?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
斯泰因医生只是觉得有点不正常
Dr. Stein just thought it sounded a little irregular.
我想那是因为我光着上身
I think it's 'cause I was so uncomfortable
和一个陌生男人坐在一起太不舒服了
sittin' there topless with a strange man.
下次 就假装你在家里见到了除虫工人就好
Next time, just pretend you're at home and he's the bug guy.
布兰琪 医生怎么说?
Blanche, what did the doctor say?
他用拉丁语嘀咕了几句
Oh, he just muttered something in Latin.
我跟他解释说
I explained to him that Simon and I
我和西蒙每晚都出去 只是太累了
have been going out every night, and it's just fatigue.
然后他说什么?
And then what did he say?
他想知道心跳不正常的时候都是在干什么
He wants to match the heartbeats that this records to my activities,
所以 在接下来的24小时里 我必须记下来做的所有事
so, for the next 24 hours, I have to write down everything I do.
让他看那些黄色片段你不觉得尴尬吗?
And you're not embarrassed to have him read that smut?
我为你骄傲 布兰琪
I'm proud of you, Blanche.
天啊 如果是我 我会很害怕的
Boy, if this were me, I would be really scared.
当我害怕的时候 我就把头放在膝盖之间
When I'm scared, I put my head between my knees.
那是恶心时候做的
That's for nausea.
当我害怕的时候 我就想吐啊
When I'm scared, I'm nauseous.
你还记得那个人想偷我钱包时发生了什么吗?
You remember what happened when that man tried to steal my purse?
比狼牙棒还管用
Worked better than mace.
亲爱的 没什么好担心的
Honey, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
不管怎样 我还是得写下来我所做的事
Well, anyway, all the same I've gotta get busy writin' down my activities,
我最好打电♥话♥给西蒙取消我们今晚的约会
and I'd better call Simon and cancel our date for tonight.
我真的开始考虑他的感受了
You know, I'm really starting to care about him,
我不想让他担心我会记下他的那些"表演"
and I wouldn't want him worrying about my recording his performance.
你知道男人的自尊心有多脆弱
You know how fragile men's egos are.
屁大点事 比如做♥爱♥时喊错名字
One little thing like screaming out the wrong name,
他们就崩溃不已
and they go all to pieces.
裤子不错 萝丝
Nice pants, Rose.
这叫真空休闲裤
They're called Vacuum Slacks.
它应该能吸走你身体里所有的脂肪
It's supposed to inhale all the fat from your body.
看
Watch.
我一定是做错了
I must've done it wrong.
我应该让它抽气
Maybe I ought to put it on suck.
姑娘们好啊
Oh, hello, ladies.
医生怎么说?
What'd the doctor say?
-坏消息 -什么?
Oh, bad news. Oh, what?
他告诉我他结婚了
Oh, he told me he was married.
别的呢 布兰琪
Besides that, Blanche.
哦 好吧 他有点担心
Oh, well He was a little concerned
因为我的心率太慢而且不正常
because my pulse was slow and misbehavin'.
萝丝 那鞋可不配那裤子
Rose, those pants, not with those shoes.
布兰琪 医生说啥了
Blanche, the doctor.
你也知道他们发现点小毛病就特别担心
Oh, you know how they get over the slightest little thing.
然后呢?
And?
那些大惊小怪的医生让我去医院做更多的检查
And Dr. Worrywart wants me to check into the hospital for more tests.
桃乐茜 你是不是乱动了我的蒂普·奥尼尔日历?
Dorothy, have you been fooling around with my Tip O'Neill calendar?
不 妈 我没有
No, Ma, I haven't.
得了吧 三月那页都没了
Come on, I'm missing March.
和杰西·赫尔姆斯打排球的那页
It's the month where he's playing volleyball with Jesse Helms.
妈 一会说!
Ma, not now!
布兰琪的医生要她回医院做更多检查
Blanche's doctor wants her to go back to the hospital for more tests.
合情合理 也是为了安全起见
It makes sense, just to be on the safe side.
当然了
Of course it does.
如果他什么都不想检查
What kind of doctor would he be if
那他还算什么医生?
he didn't wanna check out everything?
好吧 也是为了让他放心
Yeah, well, if it makes him happy.
如果确实像他想的那么糟糕的话
If everything's as bad as he thinks it is,
他想给我装起搏器
he wants to put a pacemaker in me.
每个人都给它取了个外号♥
Everybody's got a nickname for it.
我这辈子从来没有这么害怕过
I don't think I've ever been so scared in all my life.
你知道我害怕时会怎么做吗?
You know what I do when I'm scared?
你把饼干扔了
You toss your cookies.
我是说除此之外 我唱歌♥
I mean besides that. I sing.
什么?
You what?
我小时候妈妈常唱给我听的摇篮曲
A lullaby my mother used to sing to me when I was a little girl.
所以 当我害怕或孤独时
So, when I'm scared or alone,
我就唱 它给了我勇气
I sing it and it gives me courage.
没有一首歌♥能给我勇气
No song is gonna help me.
在那边
Over there
1917年 一战时期著名美国♥军♥歌♥《Over There》
在那边
Over there
把话语送到那边
Send the word, send the word over there
美♥国♥佬♥来了 美♥国♥佬♥来了
That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are
这是你妈妈唱给你听的摇篮曲吗?
That is the lullaby that your mother sang to you?
她只会这首歌♥
Well, it was the only song she knew.
一战的时候 在士兵们登上开往欧洲的火车之前
During World War I she gave out donuts and coffee
她给他们分发甜甜圈和咖啡
to the doughboys before they boarded the trains for Europe.
这确实有效
It works, truly.
她说听过这首歌♥之后 没有人会再害怕了
She said no one can be scared when they hear that song,
除了德国皇帝
except maybe the Kaiser.
我不需要歌♥
I don't need a song.
我只想变回年轻 美丽 健康
I just wanna be young and beautiful and healthy again.
布兰琪 我们都想这样
Blanche, that's what we all want.
我知道 但这是我应得的
I know, but I deserve it.
感觉如何 德弗罗太太?
How are we feeling, Mrs. Devereaux?
有点紧张
A little nervous.
你真的不需要化妆
You really don't need makeup.
我想打扮得漂漂亮亮 以防万一
Well, I wanna look good just in case.
以防什么?
Just in case what?
以防万一出了什么意外
In case something should go wrong.
我参加过很多葬礼 知道他们是怎么给死人打扮的
I've been to enough funerals to see how they make up dead people.
他们看起来像小丑
They look like clowns.
你会看到一打小丑从一个棺材里跳出来
You expect to see a dozen of 'em jump out of one coffin.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表