剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
轮到我了吗?
Is it my turn?
是的好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我抽到萝丝
I buy for Rose!
哦 谢谢你 上帝!
Oh, thank you, God!
哦 不 不 萝丝 你不能抽自己
Oh, no, no, Rose. You can't pick yourself.
哦 谢天谢地 给我自己买♥♥礼物太难了!
Oh, thank goodness. I'm so hard to shop for!
萝丝 你给..布兰琪买♥♥!
Rose, you buy for-- Blanche!
好的 谢谢你 桃乐茜
Okay, thanks, Dorothy.
这真是个好主意
This really was a good idea.
我不想破坏惊喜 但几周后
I don't wanna spoil the surprise, but in a couple of weeks,
这屋子里肯定有人会唱山歌♥了!
someone in this room is gonna know how to yodel!
你弟弟菲尔 老天爷哟
Your brother Phil, God rest his brain,
他送的礼物是世界上最糟糕的!
gives the worst presents in the world!
牙线算哪门子礼物?
What kind of gift is dental floss?
嗯 这是薄荷味的
Well, it's waxed and mint flavor.
给你用吧
Here, go floss yourself.
什么玩意! 我白送了他那么好的礼物!
This stinks! After the swell gift I sent him!
是什么?
What was it?
商品目录
A catalog item.
-运动装吗? -维多利亚的秘密
L.L.Bean? Victoria's Secret.
这是克里斯汀给我的礼物
Here it is, my present from Kirsten.
她总是知道她妈妈想要什么
Oh, she always knows just what her mother wants.
这是一个圣奥拉夫雪球
It's a St. Olaf snowball.
萝丝 里面除了雪什么都没有
Rose, there's nothing in there but snow.
这就是圣奥拉夫在冬天的样子
That's what St. Olaf looks like in winter.
谁想来点刚出炉的圣诞饼干?
Who's for some fresh-baked Christmas cookies?
萝丝 为什么圣诞饼干是这个形状
Rose, why are the Christmas cookies in the shape
美国国旗和自♥由♥钟?
of American flags and Liberty Bells?
我找不到圣诞饼干模具
I couldn't find the Christmas cookie cutter,
所以我用了独♥立♥日的饼干模具
so I used the Fourth of July cookie cutters instead.
我想知道布♥什♥总统对吃国旗的立场是什么?
I wonder where President Bush stands on eating the flag?
1989年10月28日美国国会通过修正案
即1989国旗保护♥法♥
好了 这就是所有的礼物
Well, that's all the presents
除了那些水果蛋糕
except for the ones we know are fruitcakes.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那布兰琪藏在沙发后面的礼物呢?
What about the present Blanche hid behind the couch?
哦 我给你的礼物!
Oh, my gift for you!
我去拿
I'll get it.
我等不及要看你脸上的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on your face.
我也是
Me too.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetheart.
天哪 萝丝!
Why, Rose!
这件衬衫很漂亮
It's a beautiful blouse.
希望你喜欢
Oh, I hope it's all right.
桃乐茜说你喜欢没有裆的衣服
Dorothy said you'd like something crotchless.
我半小时后就要去教堂了
Well, I'm due at church in about a half an hour.
他们一点钟开始供应圣诞晚餐
They're starting to serve Christmas dinner one o'clock.
我最好准备一下
I'd better get ready.
嘿 萝丝?
Hey, Rose?
萝丝 你需要帮忙吗?
Rose, could you use some extra help?
我们非常需要帮助
Well, we could use all the help we can get.
那我和你一起去
Then I'm going with you.
嘿 算我一个!
Hey, count me in!
因为我还没收到要扔掉的礼物
Since I didn't get a gift I have to bury
所以我觉得还蛮有圣诞气氛的
out in the backyard, why, I'm feeling all Christmassy, too.
妈 你要来吗?
Ma, are you coming?
但我租了疤面煞星!
But I rented Scarface!
好吧 我也去
Oh, all right, I'll go, too.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
我们今年、去年还有前年
We got all these fruitcakes from this Christmas,
圣诞节都有水果蛋糕
last Christmas, and the Christmas before that.
我们为什么不把他们都拿出来
Why don't we gather them all up and--
然后呢 建个蛋糕防空洞吗?
And what, build a bomb shelter?
不 我们可以把它们都拆开
No, we can unload them.
带去教堂当成甜点
I mean, bring them to the church for desert.
其实 我觉得这样更好
Well, actually, I think that's very nice.
就像我们在圣奥拉夫说的 圣诞节没有水果蛋糕
Like we say in St. Olaf, Christmas without fruitcake
就像没有无头男孩的圣西格蒙德节一样!
is like St. Sigmund's Day without the headless boy!
在我们开门之前
Well, before we open the doors,
我只是想感谢大家
I just want to thank you all for taking time
牺牲自己的时间 来和那些
away from your own Christmas to provide Christmas
不幸的人一起度过
for some that are less fortunate.
我们不会拒绝任何人
We promise to turn away no one,
还记得玛丽亚和约瑟是如何被拒之门外的吗
remembering how Mary and Joseph were turned away at the inn.
即圣母玛丽亚和丈夫约瑟
艾弗里牧师 这一直困扰着我
Reverend Avery, it's always puzzled me.
为什么玛丽亚和约瑟不提前打电♥话♥订位呢?
Why didn't Mary and Joseph call ahead for reservations?
他们肯定能意识到在圣诞节日期间
Surely they must have realized how impossible it is
订酒店有多困难吧
to get a hotel room during the Christmas season.
我想那是神学家所考虑的 萝丝
I guess that's one for the theologians, Rose.
我从来都不习惯圣诞晚餐吃火鸡
I can never get used to serving turkey for Christmas dinner.
这一点都不像西西里人
It's so un-Sicilian.
你上的什么菜?
What did you serve?
鳗鱼!
Eels!
鳗鱼吗?
Eels?
是的 是啊
Yeah, it's true.
鳗鱼是西西里人圣诞节的传统
Eels a traditional part of a Sicilian Christmas.
当然了 圣诞节后是鳗鱼丸子
Of course, after Christmas, it's eel croquettes,
鳗鱼泥 鳗鱼四面饼
eel hash, eel tetrazzini.
我很怀念传统的圣奥拉夫圣诞节
I sure miss a traditional St. Olaf Christmas.
哦 对不起 萝丝
Oh, excuse me, Rose.
我们还有时间跑出去被公车撞吗?
Do we have time to run out and get hit by a bus?
首先是圣诞庆典
First there'd be the Christmas pageant
与牧羊人和天使在一起
with the shepherds, and the angels,
还有那两个智者
and the two wise men.
有三个智者 萝丝
There were Three Wise Men, Rose.
圣奥拉夫只有俩
Not in St. Olaf.
然后我们一起去镇广场
And then we'd all go down to the town square
围成一个圈 然后我们都回家在家里做烟熏鱼
and try to form a circle, and then we'd all go home and smoke kippers.
为什么 萝丝?
Why, Rose?
因为这是让你的房♥子闻起来像腌鱼的最好方法
Because it's the best way to get your house to smell like kippers.
然后 为了保持圣诞节的精神
And then, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas,
传统的做法是让所有的动物
it was traditional to let all the animals
那天晚上睡在屋里 然后第二天早上
sleep inside that night, and then the next morning,
和动物一起睡的谣言就开始了
the rumors would start,
一直持续到新年
and they'd continue until New Year's,
我们就下定决心 这种事不会再发生了
and we'd all make resolutions that it would never happen again,
但第二年 就只喝了蛋奶酒了
but then the next year, all it took was a little eggnog
一个智者说 搞什么鬼?
and one wiseguy saying what the hell?
这可是圣诞节
It's Christmas!
好了 志愿者们 准备好
All right, volunteers, stand by.
我要开门了
I'm opening the doors.
欢迎 欢迎 大家
Welcome, welcome, everybody.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
我从没想过会有孩子
I just never thought there'd be children.
我知道 圣诞老人在这里做什么?
I know, and what is Santa Claus doing here?
他们付给这些可怜的失业者
Oh, they pay these poor out-of-work guys
10块 15块钱让他们站在街角摇钟募捐
10, 15 bucks to stand on street corners ringing
their bells for charitable contributions.
很多人连一顿饭的钱都付不起
A lot of 'em can't afford the price of a meal.
-你好 -你好 圣诞老人
Hello, there. Hello, Santa Claus.
桃乐茜 是我 斯坦利
Dorothy, it's me, Stanley.
斯坦 你在这儿干什么?
Stan, what are you doing here?
你那些研发的事怎么样了?
What happened with the research and development deal?
我只是想要
Ah, that was just me trying to get
有点钱能过个圣诞
some extra cash to tide me through the holidays.
你是说你在骗我们?
You mean you were gonna cheat us?
你说是就是吧
Oh sure, if you wanna label everything.
斯坦 你怎么能这样?
Stan, how could you?
你想让我说什么 桃乐茜
What did you want me to tell you, Dorothy,
我破产了 我卖♥♥的东西不合大众口味?
that I was broke, that I miscalculated the public taste?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表