剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
好吧 萝丝 如果你能不那么爱管闲事
Well, Rose, if you'd stop playing express line detective,
别人就不会对你大喊大叫了
people would stop yelling at you.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
当你在收银台排队看《电视指南》的时候
So, when you're standing in line reading TV Guide
你用它遮住你打算偷的10件东西
and you toss it on top of your 10 items,
我也应该睁一只眼闭一只眼吗? 我不这么认为 桃乐茜
I'm supposed to look the other way? I think not, Dorothy.
桃乐茜 我的车不见了!
Dorothy, my car is gone!
-什么? -我的车被偷了!
What? My car, it's been stolen!
萝丝 慢慢说
Oh, come on, Rose. Slow down.
你可能只是忘了又停在哪里了
You probably just forgot where parked it again.
我告诉你车被偷了!
I'm telling you, it's been stolen!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
等下 萝丝 先不要叫警♥察♥
Hold it, Rose!Don't all the police.
-为什么? -因为他们告诉你不要再打电♥话♥了
How come? Because they told you never to call again.
打电♥话♥给社区巡警
Call the neighborhood patrol.
如果它真的被偷了
If it actually was stolen,
巡警可能会发现
one of their cars will probably spot it.
电♥话♥簿不见了
The phone book is missing.
车不见了 电♥话♥簿也不见了
The car's missing, the phone book is missing.
如果你车上有电♥话♥ 那这俩肯定在一块啊
If you had a car phone, this would all come together.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 你有没有同情心啊!
Dorothy Zbornak, you might show a little compassion!
等你有了关于我的故事之后来找我
Catch me on a day when the story's about me.
-萝丝怎么了? -萝丝觉得她的车被偷了
What's with Rose? Oh, Rose thinks her car has been stolen.
没有被偷 车就停在外面
No, it hasn't. It's parked right outside.
妈说得对
Ma is right!
刚才还没有呢 我发誓
Well, it wasn't there a minute ago, I swear it!
怎么可能前一分钟不见了 下一分钟又回来了?
How can it be gone one minute and back the next?
我知道了
I think I know.
妈 你为什么拿着电♥话♥簿?
Ma, why are you carrying that phone book?
我怎么不能拿电♥话♥簿 这是一个自♥由♥的国家
I can carry a book. It's a free country.
就连自♥由♥女神像上都有一本书
Even the Statue of Liberty carries a book.
-你又开车了 -谁说的?
You were driving again. Who says?
这本电♥话♥簿还是热的
This phone book is still warm.
你坐在上面 就能看到方向盘前面的路了
You were sitting on it so you could see over the steering wheel.
你知道我的 安全第一!
You know me, safety first!
你偷了我的车?
You stole my car?
就几个小时
Only for a couple of hours.
如果我问你借 你会答应吗?
If I had asked, would you have said yes?
-不! -这不结了
No! There you go.
这就是布兰琪没油的原因
That is why Blanche ran out of gas.
你开过她的车 对吗?
You'd been driving her car, hadn't you?
你知道开着一辆贴着
You know how embarrassing it is to drive a car
"男人多 时间少"贴纸的车有多尴尬吗?
with a bumper sticker that says so many men, so little time?
但是妈妈 你没有驾照!
But Ma, you don't have a license!
我有驾照!
I have a license!
它几年前就过期了
It expired years ago.
我去把它换了新的
I went down and had it renewed.
听着 我绝对禁止你这么做
Look, I absolutely forbid you to do this.
-为什么? -因为你开车像马古先生
Why? Because you drive like Mr. Magoo.
1960–1961 动画喜剧
一个视障老人的冒险经历
我不明白为什么突然之间
I mean, I don't understand why suddenly out of the blue
你就这样开始开车了
you decided to start driving again.
我去相亲了
I had a blind date.
事实上 他还是个盲人
Actually, he's just legally blind.
是帕尼奥利先生
It's Mr. Panioli.
他长得很帅 很有幽默感
He's good looking, he's a lot of laughs,
他看不到在他面前的手
and he can't see his own hand in front of his face.
只要我刷牙了他就很开心!
He's happy just as long as I brush my teeth!
索菲亚 如果你需要搭车 我们很乐意带你的
Sophia, if you needed a ride, we'd be happy to give you lifts.
想让我开心?赶紧把鲍比·温顿的磁带扔掉
You wanna make me happy? Get rid of the Bobby Vinton tapes.
60年代流行歌♥手 以伤感的管弦乐而闻名
我在开车的时候就已经很难保持清醒了
I have enough trouble staying awake at the wheel.
听着 妈 我本来不想说的 但我还是要说
Listen Ma, I didn't want to say this, but I'm going to.
你的视力不如从前了
Your eyesight is not what it used to be,
反应也没以前快了 我需要你向我保证
and neither are your reflexes, and I want you to make me a promise.
如果你想开车 就来找我
If ever you want to drive, you come to me,
告诉我 我和你一起去 能保证吗?
let me know, and I'll go with you. Do you promise?
保证? 你怎么不让我写血♥书♥呢?
Promise? Why don't you ask me to sign it in blood?
就这么不信任?
What happened to trust?
你不想让我开车?
You don't want me to drive a car?
行啊 但别让我保证
Fine, but don't ask me to promise.
用不着羞辱我
Don't humiliate me.
让我有点尊严吧
Leave me with what little dignity I have left.
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我当然相信你
Honey, of course I trust you.
真好骗
What a pigeon.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
如果想做间谍
If they want to make spies talk,
就应该来看看这初中英语作文
they should force them to grade junior high English essays.
现在的孩子写得什么玩意
Kids today can't write the English language.
《愤怒的葡萄》中的人物非常真实 以至于它很有趣
The characters in The Grapes of Wrath are so real that it's interesting.
难道不有趣吗?
Weren't they?
下午好
Afternoon, all.
你和杰米的午餐怎么样?
Ah, how was your lunch with Jamie?
太美好了
It was magical.
我们聊了好几个小时 都是关于乔治 乔治有多爱我
We talked for hours all about George, how George loved me,
乔治眼里只有我
how George could never take his eyes off me,
乔治以前是怎么存钱的
how George used to have to save his money
这样他就可以给我买♥♥礼物了
so he could buy presents good enough for me.
谈论乔治的感觉真好
Oh, it felt so good talking about George.
好像让他又回到了我身边
Almost seemed to bring him back to life,
这让我意识到 为什么从我见到他的那一刻起
and it made me realize why from the time I laid eyes on him
到他去世的那一天 我的生命中从来没有其他男人
till the day he died, there was never, never another man in my life.
哦 布兰琪 你?你没有被别的男人诱惑过?
Oh, Blanche, you? You were never tempted?
从来没有
Never.
你没有叫人送过牛奶吗?
Didn't you have your milk delivered?
不可思议的是乔治和杰米长得太像了
The uncanny thing is how much alike George Jamie is,
不仅长得像 说话也像
and it's not just that he looks like him and talks like him.
他像乔治一样温柔 像乔治一样体贴
He's gentle like George, and he's thoughtful like George,
像乔治一样聪明和有趣
he's smart and funny like George.
有时我有一种怪异的感觉
Sometimes I get this eerie feeling
乔治真的回到了我的身边!
that George has actually walked right back into my life!
萝丝 桃乐丝 我坠入爱河了!
Oh, Rose, Dorothy, I'm falling in love!
真新鲜呢
Novelty night.
而且 我的直觉告诉我
What's more, my female instincts tell me
杰米对我也有同样的感觉
that Jamie feels the same way about me.
很快就会有一天
Oh, it wouldn't surprise me if one day soon
我又可以成为布兰琪·德弗罗太太了
Mrs. Blanche Devereaux were to become a Mrs. Blanche Devereaux.
我去通知邮递员
I'll alert the mailman.
但你不觉得布兰琪要嫁给
But don't you think it's crazy that Blanche
杰米不是太疯狂了吗
is actually gonna marry Jamie?
为什么?
Why?
他们几乎是一起长大的
They practically grew up together.
萝丝 他们都认识大半辈子了
Rose, they've known each other most of their lives,
相处也很舒服
so it's very comfortable.
他就像一个老朋友
He's like an old friend.
但他是她已故丈夫的兄弟!
But he's her late husband's brother!
我记得在圣奥拉夫的时候 英加·英格斯坦
I remember back in St. Olaf when Inga Engstran
嫁给了她已故丈夫的兄弟拉尔斯
married her late husband's brother, Lars,
整个小镇都震惊了!
and the whole town was shocked!
当然 这可能是因为当时
Of course, that could've been because at the time,
英加肢解了她丈夫而受审
Inga was on trial for her late husband's dismemberment.
这可能是原因之一
It was probably a factor.
审判持续了几个月
The trial went on for months.
律师费花了她一大笔钱
Attorney's fees cost her an arm and a leg.
字面义:律师费用掉了她一只手臂和一条腿
萝丝 他们是不是从死人身上拿出来脑子
Rose, get to the part where they steal the brain
然后放进你脑袋里了
out of a dead body and sew it into your head!
总之 她被判了缓刑
So anyway, she got a suspended sentence.
放她走了?
They let her go?
不 他们把她吊起来让她慢慢死
No, they hanged her!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表