剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Sometimes, life just isn't fair, kiddo.
我不能再说这个了
I cannot talk about this anymore.
我要打给山村 告诉他我的决定
I'm just gonna call Yakamore and give him my decision.
去吧 打你的电♥话♥
Go ahead, make your call.
我们会给你一些私人空间 我们到另一个房♥间去
We'll give you some privacy. We'll go in the other room.
来吧 妈 我们走
Come on, Ma, let's go.
你觉得她会怎么做?
What do you think she's gonna do?
我觉得她会卖♥♥的 给的钱太多了
I think she's gonna sell. It's just too much money.
不 布兰琪太多愁善感了 我想她不会卖♥♥的
Oh, no, Blanche is too sentimental. I think she's gonna stay.
你觉得呢 妈?
What do you think, Ma?
-妈! -安静
Ma! Quiet.
这里是电子语♥音♥ 您的电♥话♥工作正常
Oh, this is just the operator. Your phone is working fine.
妈 你听到什么了?
Ma, what did you hear?
你绝对不会相信发生了什么
You're never gonna believe what happened.
你绝对不会相信发生了什么
You are never gonna believe what happened.
山村决定不买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Yakamora decided not to buy the house.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
嗯 他去疯狂购物 花光了所有的钱
Well, he went on a shoppin' spree and he spent all his money.
他在劳德代尔堡买♥♥了一家百货公♥司♥
He bought a department store in Fort Lauderdale,
奥兰多的公♥寓♥ 坦帕的棒球队
and a condominium in Orlando, a baseball team in Tampa,
还有兰德斯姐妹中的一个
and I think one of the Landers sisters.
但你要怎么跟他说?如果他坚持要买♥♥呢?
But what were you gonna tell him? What if he hadn't backed out?
那现在又有什么区别呢?
What difference does that make now?
重要的是我们还在一起
The important thing is we're stayin' together.
你打算卖♥♥掉 对吧?
You were gonna sell, weren't you?
是的
Damn straight.
但我不会让这件事拆散我们
But I was not gonna let it break us up.
我们要在一起 不管发生什么
We are stayin' together, I don't care what happens.
我们是一家人
We are family.
我们是一个团体
We are a team.
来吧 大家来个集体拥抱
Come on, everybody, group hug.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表