剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我想我们都犯了错
I figure we both made mistakes.
我们扯平了啊
We're even.
我不认为我犯了错
I don't think I made a mistake.
我和查理在一起的时候也是非常美好的
Well I wouldn't trade in my time with Charlie for anything.
我很高兴我当时没有等你 巴斯
I'm glad I didn't wait for you then, Buzz.
这次我也不会再等你了
And I'm not gonna wait for you this time either.
我想我该走了
Well I guess I'd better get going.
你够了 别碰我的女人!
All right, you! Get your hands off my woman!
别打我 别打我 别打我!
Don't hit me, don't hit me, don't hit me!
我可是搞艺术的
I'm in the arts.
-迈尔斯 -我还没说完 萝丝
Miles. I'm not finished, Rose.
我收回我之前说过的话
I take back what I said before.
我不要在你和别人约会的时候
I'm not gonna sit around eating my heart out
在这独自伤心
while you date somebody else.
我要你立刻停止和巴斯交往
I want you to stop seeing Buzz immediately.
好
Okey dokey.
因为如果你不…
Because if you don't...
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what did you say?
我说好的 好的
I said okey dokey.
好
Okey.
好吧 我真不敢相信
Okey, I can't believe it.
这么多年来我患得患失
After all these years of being sensitive,
结果我像个大男人一样闯进来
I barge in here like some macho jerk,
就得到了我想要的
and I get exactly what I want.
迈尔斯 我发现你这一面很让我兴奋
Oh, Miles, I find this side of you very exciting.
这是我内心深处的野性
Well, it's the jungle cat in me.
当然 我之前是在小心地把它藏起来
I try to keep it carefully hidden, of course.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
她又和另一个男朋友在一起了 简直跟雪儿一样
Now she's with the other boyfriend. It's like living with Cher.
1975年雪儿和桑尼离婚后过了三天 雪儿再婚
妈
Ma.
索菲亚 你回来了
Sophia, you're here.
拿着手提箱
And you have your suitcase.
是不是意味着你要搬回来了?
Does that mean you're moving back?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我才离开几天 那个笨蛋就像个荡♥妇♥一样
I'm gone a few days and the dumb one's in there acting like a slut,
而之前那个荡♥妇♥却在这里犯傻
while the slut's in here being stupid.
我当然回来了
Of course I'm back.
哦妈 太好了 你能回家当然好
Oh. Ma, it's so good to have you home.
我也错了
And I was wrong.
我没有权利告诉你如何过你的生活
I have no right to tell you how to run your life
或者你该交什么样的朋友
or who your friends should be.
我是说 你显然过得很好
I mean, you're obviously doing something right.
你已经活到83岁了
You've made it to 83.
只是我想要你在我的眼前
I guess it's just me trying to hold on to you.
不
No.
你是对的 桃乐茜
You were right, Dorothy.
这小团体真的是太烂了
I was with the wrong crowd.
顺便说一下 如果有人问起 我昨晚就在这里
By the way, if anyone asks, I was here last night.
翻译:古镇少年
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表