剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
这个决定会影响到我们俩
And it's a decision that affects both of us.
哦
Ohh.
坐下来
Sit down.
闭上眼睛 我给你个提示
Close your eyes and I'll give you a hint.
好的
Okey-dokey.
你能猜到我的决定是什么吗?
Well, can you guess what my decision is?
你要变成爱尔兰人了?
You're becoming Irish?
不 我要做小丑
No, I'm becoming a clown.
全职马戏团小丑
A full-time circus clown.
肯 这是不是有点突然?
Ken, isn't this a bit sudden?
奇怪而且有点突然?
Odd and a bit sudden?
不 我在儿童医院干了好几年了
No, I've been doing it for years at children's hospitals.
这是我生命中唯一的亮点
It's been the one bright spot in my life.
还有你
That and you.
桃乐茜 我从25岁开始 每周要做70个小时的律师
Dorothy, I've been lawyering 70 hours a week since I was 25.
会改变一个人
Can change a man.
是啊 但你太成功了
Yeah, but you're so successful.
我也60岁了 我很痛苦
I'm also 60 and I'm miserable.
我上法学院是为了替市民阶层打官司
Ah, I went to law school so I could fight for the little guy.
现在我却为跨国公♥司♥工作
Now I'm fighting for multinational corporations.
我太累了 我发现自己会偷偷摸摸
I'm so frazzled, I find myself sneaking
去洗手间做长颈鹿气球
into the washroom to make balloon giraffes.
桃乐茜 我真的需要你能理解我
Dorothy, I really need for you to understand this.
我最近想了很多
I've been thinking a lot lately.
我想我们会长♥期♥坚持下去
I think we're in this for the long haul.
桃乐茜 我觉得这会是一段非常认真的关系
Dorothy, I think this is going to be a very serious relationship.
我觉得自己像个处♥女♥ 鼻子拿掉吧
I feel like a virgin. Where do the noses go?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说呢 跟我一起吗?
What do you say, you with me?
当然了
Of course.
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
那庆祝一下怎么样?
Then how about a celebration?
我要和马戏团的新朋友共进晚餐 一起来吗?
I'm having dinner with some new friends from the circus, join me?
那肯定要去
Might as well get my feet wet.
哦 肯
Oh, Ken.
不会是一堆小狗
There won't be, like, a dozen tiny dogs,
用后腿跳着 戴着滑稽的帽子吧?
hopping on hind legs, wearing funny hats?
哦 我倒希望如此
Oh, I wish.
哦 拜托 告诉我
Oh, come on, tell me.
昨晚到底有多糟糕?
How big a disaster was last night?
才不糟糕 布兰琪
It wasn't a disaster, Blanche.
只是感觉不太舒服
It was just uncomfortable.
我试着找到共同话题
I tried to find common ground,
一些我可以和肯的马戏团朋友们谈论的东西
something I could talk to Ken's circus friends about.
但事实证明 那"人形炮弹"没什么文化
But it turns out the Human Cannonball doesn't do that much reading.
肯知道你的感受吗?
Does Ken know how you feel?
他问我感觉如何 是否玩得开心
He asked me how I felt, if I had a good time,
我必须告诉他事实
and I had to tell him the truth.
我只是和其他小丑的妻子格格不入
I just didn't fit in with the other clowns' wives.
桃乐茜 我想到了件事
Dorothy, I've been thinking.
也许能让你暂时不去想肯的事
It might help you get your mind off this Ken thing for a while.
你为什么不参加我们的集♥会♥呢?
Why don't you join us at the rally?
哦 不 萝丝 我..
Oh, no, Rose, I-
哦 是的 桃乐茜 来吧!
Oh, yeah, Dorothy, oh, do!
哦 别再想肯的事了 我们这可是一项崇高的事业
Oh, get out of yourself. It's for a noble cause.
还是你太自我了 宁愿自怨自艾?
Or are you so self-centered that you'd rather wallow in self-pity?
你说得对 我会做的
You're right, I'll do it.
哦很好 萝丝 桃乐茜来代替我
Oh, good. Rose, Dorothy's taking my place.
你在这啊闺女
There you are, pussycat.
肯有什么消息? 他给你打电♥话♥了 是吗?
What's this news about Ken? He gave you a ring, didn't he?
是的 三个
Yeah, three of them.
妈 我不知道该怎么说
Look, Ma, I don't know how to say this,
所以我就直说了
so I'll just give it to you straight out.
肯正在变成一个小丑
Ken is becoming a clown.
你说什么?
Scusi?
妈 他厌倦了做律师
Ma, he's tired of being a lawyer,
所以他要加入马戏团
so he's joining the circus.
你对他做了什么?
What did you do to him?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是哦
Yeah, right.
前一天他还是律师 忽然他就成了小丑
One day the man's a lawyer, the next he's a clown.
这叫没事?
Perfectly natural.
妈 拜托 这已经够难的了
Ma, please! This is hard enough as it is.
哦 对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart.
当别人毁了我的生活时 我就会有点不高兴!
I just tend to get a little upset when people ruin my life!
索菲亚 我不知道你们在吵什么
Sophia, I don't know what all the hullabaloo is about.
和马戏团小丑约会对我来说是梦想成真
Dating a circus clown would be a dream come true for me.
目标再远大点吧 萝丝
Reach for the stars, Rose.
这是真的 想想看
No, it would. Think about it.
看着他推着婴儿车里的小猪到处跑
Seeing him push those little pigs around in a baby carriage.
随时都可以被一桶五彩纸屑砸到
Getting hit with a bucket of confetti any time you want.
坐在看台上
And sitting up there in the stands,
看着他站在聚光灯下 然后想
watching him sweep that spotlight into a little circle and thinking,
“那是我的男人!”
"That's my man!"
哦 这里越来越热了
Oh, it's getting hot in here.
为什么会发生这样的事?
Oh, why did this have to happen?
每当我遇到觉得会有未来的人
Just when I meet someone that I feel
肯就变成这样了
I have a future with, Ken does this.
我知道我应该多些支持
I mean, I know I should be more supportive,
但事实是 我觉得丢人
but the fact is, I'm embarrassed.
别傻了 桃乐茜
Don't be ridiculous, Dorothy.
你爱的是真实的他
You love the man for who he is.
他又不是开着一辆小车带你到处转
It's not like he's driving you around
车后面还挂着一把大钥匙
in a tiny car with a giant key on the back.
会吗?
Is he?
嗨亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
你今晚开的是林肯车 是吗?
You are driving the Lincoln tonight, aren't you?
当然
Sure.
哦 有两件事
Oh, two things.
今晚我们和菲尔和南希搭档
We're doubling with Phil and Nancy tonight.
你必须记住两件事
Two things you have to remember.
不要叫他们小人儿
Call them little people.
他们讨厌别人拍他们的头
And they hate to be patted on the head.
我是后来才知道的
I found out the hard way.
肯尼 过来
Kenny, come here.
这小丑是怎么回事?
What's with this clown business?
你就不能当个律师 平时和小丑一起玩吗?
Couldn't you be a lawyer and just hang out with clowns?
我知道这听起来有点奇怪 佩特里洛夫人
Oh, I know it sounds a little odd, Mrs. Petrillo,
但现在我对法律已经厌倦了
but right now I'm just burned out on law.
坦率地说 我认为我可以为世界做更多的贡献
Frankly, I think I can contribute more to the world
穿着大红鞋 打着旋转领结
in big red shoes and a spinning bow tie
拿着一把小破伞 雨落在我身上
and carrying a little umbrella that rains on me.
我明白了
I see.
桃乐茜? 来
Dorothy? Here.
你对他做了什么?
What did you do to him?
我们可能不同意渔民的观点
We may not agree with the fishermen,
但我们希望这次示♥威♥是和平的
but we want this demonstration to be peaceful.
传统的……
In the tradition of...
就是那个又矮又秃的印第安人
you know, the short, bald Indian fellow
戴着眼镜 穿着尿布
with the glasses and the diaper.
就是那个不吃饭还得奥斯卡奖的人
You know, the one who didn't eat and won an Oscar.
你的牌子又下垂了 桃乐茜 到底怎么了?
Your sign's drooping again, Dorothy. Now, what's the matter?
是肯 我不知道该怎么办
It's Ken, I don't know which end is up.
他今天早上给我打电♥话♥了
He called me this morning.
他想让我和马戏团一起旅行
He wants me to travel with the circus.
恐怕我们得分手了
I'm afraid we're gonna have to call it quits.
亲爱的 要是我的话 分手前会仔细考虑下的
Oh, honey, I'd think twice before I cut that guy off.
在你这个年纪 还有多少机会呢?
At your age, how many chances at the brass ring do you have left?
所有生物都必须学会共存
All creatures must learn to coexist.
在我的家乡 他们是这么做的
Back where I come from, they do.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表