剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
We're sorry our singing woke you.
不是你们的事
It wasn't you.
我做了一个可怕的噩梦
I had a horrible nightmare.
我梦见我的约瑟比叔叔从天堂下来
I dreamt my Uncle Josepie came down from Heaven
还用手指着我
and was pointing a finger at me.
我觉得那是手指
I think it was a finger.
如果我做了什么事 他会警告我
And he was warning me if I did a certain thing
否则我就进不了天堂
I wouldn't get into Heaven.
什么事?
What thing?
谋杀
Try murder.
那只是个梦 索菲亚
It was just a dream, Sophia.
这对我来说不只是一个梦
It's not just a dream for me.
玛莎想自杀
Martha wants to commit suicide.
她想让我陪在她身边
And she wants me to be there with her.
你怎么说的?
And what did you say?
我说我会考虑的
I said I'd think about it.
你不能拒绝人家请你的75美元一顿的晚餐
You can't say no to somebody who pops for a $75 dinner.
你说是不是 布兰琪
Tell them, Blanche.
妈 我真不敢相信你是认真的
Ma I can't believe that you're seriously
考虑参与这种事情
considering getting involved in this.
玛莎已经病入膏肓了 不想再痛苦下去了
Martha's a sick woman. She doesn't want to get any sicker.
无论如何她都会选择自尽 为什么要让她自己走呢
She's gonna do it anyway so why should she die alone?
这是不对的 索菲亚
This is wrong, Sophia.
这种事不需要考虑对错
Forget about whether this is right or wrong.
妈 我很担心你
Ma, I'm worried about you.
玛莎吃了那些药什么的
When Martha takes those pills or whatever
她溘然长逝之后
and the life drains out of her,
你要一个人待在那个房♥间里
you're gonna be in that room alone.
你打算怎么办 妈?
What are you gonna do, Ma?
你会有什么感觉?
How are you gonna feel?
我不知道 但我会处理的
I don't know but I'll deal with it.
当我行将就木之时 我肯定需要一个人
When my time comes I sure want somebody
在我痛苦的时候能帮我解脱
to put me out of my misery if something tragic happens.
比如我得了绝症或者
Like I get a fatal illness or
我失去了美貌
I've lost my looks.
到时告诉我们 布兰琪
Tell us when, Blanche.
妈 我不准你这么做
Ma, I forbid you to do this.
桃乐茜有时候你忘了 我是你妈
Dorothy sometimes you forget, I'm the mother here.
那跟这件事没关系
That has nothing to do with this.
这一切都与此有关
It has everything to do with this.
我跟你相处了25年 我学到了一些东西
In the 25 years I have on you, I've learned something.
我只希望我能记得是什么事
I just wish I could remember what it is.
是的 我知道了
Oh yeah, I got it.
这不是你是否同意某人的观点
It's not whether you agree or disagree with somebody,
重要的是你是否能陪在那个人身边
it's whether you can be there for that person
当他们需要你的时候
when they need you.
索菲亚 真不敢相信你要这么做
Sophia, I can't believe you're doing this.
这让我想起
You know, this reminds me of
格温娜拉·乌尔夫女儿的故事
the story of Gwenella Ulf's daughter.
圣奥拉夫的死亡天使
St. Olaf's very own angel of death.
说吧 萝丝 说吧
Tell it, Rose, tell it.
真的 从头到尾?
Really, all the way through?
从头到尾 但请尽量
All the way through, but please try to make
结尾不要跑偏太远
the end come as close to the beginning as possible.
格温内拉·乌尔夫的女儿是个护士
Well, Gwenella Ulf's daughter was a nurse
在圣奥拉夫雪松医院
at Cedars of St. Olaf Hospital.
一天晚上 她在照顾斯文·比约森
One night she was taking care of Sven Bjornsen.
他问她能不能给他
And he asked her if she would get him some
再来点润唇膏 然后杀了他
more mouth moisteners and then kill him.
格温内拉马上带来了润唇膏
Gwenella brought the mouth moisteners right away,
但是杀人这件事
but the killing thing,
这似乎违背了她所学的一切
it seemed to go against everything she'd been taught.
你做得很好 萝丝
You're doing beautifully, Rose.
他求啊求啊 而且还趁她喝咖啡的休息时间
He begged and he begged and by her coffee break
她再也受不了了
she couldn't stand it anymore.
所以她拔掉了插头 他死了
So she pulled the plug and he died.
那天晚上她被内疚折磨着
Well she was racked with guilt that night.
不仅是她把车停在了医生的车位上
Not only had she parked her car in a doctor's spot
但她不确定斯文的恳求
but she was never sure whether Sven's pleading
是疼痛所致 还是药物所致
was the pain talking or the medication talking
还是隔壁床的人所致
or the guy in the next bed talking.
隔壁床的人是英格玛·范伯根
You see the guy in the next bed was Ingmar VanBurgen,
圣奥拉夫最刻薄的腹语演员
St. Olaf's meanest ventriloquist.
萝丝 这故事是不是该到重点了?
Rose we are going somewhere with this aren't we?
不然我就割掉你的舌头
I mean if not I'm gonna cut out your tongue.
当然 斯文回来缠着格温内拉了
Yes, Sven came back to haunt Gwenella.
从那以后每周二晚上10点 中部的9点
Since then every Tuesday night at 10, nine central time.
她听到了声音 有人说是风
She hears noises, some say it's the wind
但有人说那是斯文的声音在低语
but some say it's Sven's voice whispering back
来自另一个世界 说着
from the other side saying,
"快转过身来" 他说
turn around quick, his lips are moving.
看到了吗 妈妈?
You see that, mom?
你杀了人 就成了萝丝的故事
You kill someone, you end up being a Rose story.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you want?
桃乐茜 这事现在先这样吧
Dorothy I'll worry about me later.
我必须这么做 晚安闺女
I gotta do this, goodnight Pussycat.
-你来了 -我说我会来的
You came. I said I would.
进来 进来 请坐
Come in, come in and sit down.
我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
瞧 10克拉 一点瑕疵都没有
Look, 10 carats and not a flaw.
我今天买♥♥的
I bought it today on time.
很好 我在想
Very nice, look, I was thinking.
也许你不该这么做
Maybe you shouldn't go through with this.
不 我要做
No I have to go.
我从来没有这么高兴过
I've never felt so happy.
你喜欢这枚戒指吗?
Do you like the ring?
让我想起我在布鲁克林吃的甜甜圈
Reminds me of a donut I had back in Brooklyn.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这是我对你的谢礼
Just my way of saying thank you.
我想我已经处理好了一切
Well, I think I've taken care of everything.
你要确保他们不会把口红涂到我的牙齿上
Now, you'll see to it that they don't put lipstick on my teeth.
别担心 我会拿你假牙出来亲自检查的
Don't worry I'll take them out and check them personally.
好了
Well,
我想我该走了
I guess it's time to go.
你会握住我的手吗?
You will hold my hand?
我会的
Sure I will.
我很高兴我不用一个人
I'm so glad I don't have to alone.
还记得我们是怎么认识的吗?
You remember how we met?
是的 大约八年前
Yes, about eight years ago.
我们在医院同住一个房♥间
We shared a room in the hospital.
你是心慌 我是胆囊的毛病
You had the heart scare, I was the gallbladder.
本该带我去海绵浴结果给了你
They gave you my sponge bath by mistake.
你吃了我的果冻
You ate my jello.
那房♥间看起来很糟糕 我们迫不及待地想离开那里
It was a horrible looking room. We couldn't wait to get out out of it.
因为我们想活下去
Because we wanted to live.
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
记住好的时候 记住要活着
Remember better, remember life.
我没有多少美好的回忆
I don't have much of one.
我不像你 你和朋友和家人住在一起
I'm not like you, you live with friends and family.
其乐融融
Holidays and warmth.
我周围一片沉寂
I hear the silence.
我们俩可以多沟通 什么时间都可以
We'll talk, we'll talk all the time.
在感恩节 圣诞节 每周五晚上都可以
You can come over Thanksgiving, Christmas, every Friday night.
我可能有时不在 但你可以随时找萝丝谈谈
I may not be there, but you could always talk to Rose.
我还是想死 丽迪雅看上去那么平和
No I want to go. Lydia looked so peaceful.
我们活着不是为了平和
We're not in this life for peace.
你哭了
You're crying.
不 我没有 我不哭
No I'm not, I don't cry.
我能看到你的眼泪
I can see your tears.
我也能看到你的 你知道这说明什么吗?
And I can see yours, you know what that tells me?
什么?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表