剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
it's that you've got to be decisive.
那我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
邀请她去阿罗哈舞会
Ask her to the Aloha Dance.
在所有热带风情
It's the most important tropical
夏威夷主题的欢迎返校舞会中那是最重要的
welcome-back-to-school, Hawaiian-themed dance of them all.
正当我质疑金戴夫说得对不对时
As I was wondering if Dave Kim was right,
我妈下决心要修正一个大错误
my mom was determined to fix a terrible wrong.
院院你好
Hi, Dean Dean.
贝弗莉·金伯格
Beverly Goldberg.
我不叫院院
Not Dean Dean.
我名叫院长 又刚好是院长
Just a man named Dean who... happens to be a dean.
院院
Dean Dean,
我来给巴瑞和爱丽卡·金伯格交住宿费
these are the housing checks for Barry and Erica Goldberg.
确保巴瑞的房♥间
Make sure Barry's room
离卫生间不超过九米
is no further than 30 feet from the bathroom.
他的肠胃非常敏感
He's got a bit of a fussy tummy.
等等 几个月前交费就截止了
Well, wait, these were due months ago.
我的表意识那时把钱寄过来了
Which is when my conscious mind sent them in.
你的表意识
Your conscious mind?
有一种极小的可能
Oh, it's a teeny possibility
我的潜意识没有把钱寄过来
that my subconscious mind did not send them in.
这么说 你没寄
So, you didn't send them in?
或者还有一种极小的可能
Or it's also a teeny possibility
你的表意识收到了支票
that your conscious mind received the checks,
但你的潜意识把支票毁了
but that your subconscious mind destroyed them.
-我为什么要那样做 -我怎么知道
- Why would it do that? - I don't know.
一个叫院长的人为什么要寻求院长事业
Why would a man named Dean seek out a career in deaning?
我们是无法控制潜意识的 院院
We can't control our subconscious minds, Dean Dean.
重点是 我原谅你
The point is, I forgive you.
-祝你新学年愉快 -等等
- Have a great year. - Well, wait.
姑且夸大地说我相信并理解你的话
To the extent that I believed or understood anything you said,
但宿舍已经满员了
uh, the dorm rooms are all full now.
所以我也无能为力
So, there's nothing I can do.
你今后还会这样对我说许多次
This will be the first of many times you say that to me,
而我会像这次一样假装没听到
and the first of many times I won't listen.
我或许还有办法
There may be something I can do.
来吃玉米片
It's nacho time.
等等 你居然准备了吃的
Wait, you made food?
-为我们 -你在耍什么花招 伙计
- For us? - What's your game, man?
男人就不能帮孩子准备传统墨西哥零食吗
Can't a man make a traditional Mexican snack for his kids?
不
Oh, no!
这些不是豆子 我吃到了什么
Those aren't beans! What's in my mouth?
我不知道 我从食品柜里随便拿了个罐头
I don't know. I just got a can out of the pantry.
这些好像是整个的蔓越莓
I think those are whole cranberries.
蔓越莓
Cranberries?
墨西哥人不吃微酸的沼泽生水果
The Mexican people don't work with tart bog fruit!
你都做了什么
What did you do?
那就把沼泽生水果剩下
Just eat around the bog fruit!
宝贝 妈妈解决了你们的住宿危机
Schmoopies, Mama solved your housing crisis.
-谢天谢地 -太好了
- Thank God. - Yes!
怎么办到的
How?
院院找到了一些还没有室友的新生
Dean Dean found some openings with a few freshman
他们的室友不喜欢他们
whose roommates didn't take to them.
等等 他们的室友为什么不喜欢他们
Wait, why didn't their roommates take to them?
原来理由不只一个
Turns out, there wasn't one reason.
他们是这两个傻蛋
There were these two dummies,
这位害羞的家伙
and this shy fellow,
这位纤弱的女生
and this delicate lady,
以及随便这是怎么个情况
and whatever's going on here,
我们根本没看到这男生或女生长什么样
and we never got a good look at this guy or gal.
我们完蛋了 是不是
We're screwed, aren't we?
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
我有万无一失的后备计划
I have a back-up plan that for sure can't fail.
盖瑞 帮帮我
Gary! Help!
你必须重新接受我
You got to take me back!
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
不
No!
我曾经的情人回来了
My former fling had returned,
为了赢回她的心
so to win her heart,
我去找我所认识的最受女人欢迎的人
I turned to the biggest ladies' man I knew.
老爷子 戴娜·考德威尔回来了
Pops, Dana Caldwell's back,
我得尽快邀请她去阿罗哈舞会
and I gotta ask her to the Aloha Dance fast.
但我觉得我需要一份攻略 请讲
But I feel like I need a game plan. Go.
孩子 你着什么急
Kiddo, why the urgency?
因为肌肉男们猛虎扑食
'Cause meatheads are swooping!
让他们扑去
Eh, let 'em swoop.
以朋友的身份邀请她去
Just ask her as a friend,
随着时间慢慢推移 你们就会重新在一起
then slowly over time, you'll get her back.
我的直觉也告诉我慢慢来
You know, my gut was telling me to take it slow.
你的直觉蠢死了
Your gut is an idiot.
你必须火速追求戴娜
You need to rush things with Dana.
火速加急
Rush 'em hard.
巴瑞 别像往常一样
Barry, don't do the thing
跟我明智的建议反着来
where you contradict my sensible advice.
好吧 老爷子老糊涂了
Okay, Pops is out of his mind.
你必须立刻出击
You must go for it now.
又来了
And here we go.
戴娜是你的初恋
Dana was your first crush.
你知道再次追回爱情的机会有多难得吗
Do you know how rare it is to get a second chance at love?
挺难得的
Pretty rare?
根本是史无前例
It's literally never happened before.
求求你听直觉的吧
Please, just listen to your gut.
但都被巴瑞吸引人的大嗓门盖过去了
But I can't hear it over Barry's loud, yet compelling advice.
我有过相似经历 跟某人非常合拍
I had a similar experience where it was so perfect with someone,
但我没能把握机会
but I couldn't make it work.
我直到今天还在后悔
I regret it to this day.
那不是你的错 兰妮搬走追求音乐去了
It wasn't your fault. Lainey moved away to do music.
不 不是兰妮
No, not Lainey.
我说的是盖瑞
I'm talking about Gary.
你居然信这小子不信我
How am I losing to this guy?
你需要搞个浪漫大示爱
You need to make a giant romantic gesture
让她想起你们那段逊爆的过去
that reminds her of your lame shared history.
我会的 你的热情让我觉得肯定能行
I will, and your passion makes me certain it'll work.
我很肯定
And I'm certain of it,
但必须是很夸张的大阵仗
but it needs to be big and over the top.
我要去追回我的女朋友
I'm gonna go get my girlfriend back!
幸好我在这
It's a good thing I was here.
正当我为了追回戴娜而激动时
While I was excited to win Dana back,
我妈正设法避免永远失去她的孩子们
my mom was trying hard not to lose her children forever.
好了 我有天大的好消息
Okay, I've got some fantastic news.
风味爆棚死了
Flavor Overdrive died
我可以搬出这个设施完善的郊区屎坑了吗
and I can stop living in this well-appointed suburban hellhole?
比那还好
Even better.
我想了好多办法让你们更喜欢这个屎坑
I thought of ways to make this hellhole a lot more tolerable.
爱丽卡 你的社会学教科书
Erica, I read and highlighted
我已经读过第四章并划了重点
chapter four of your sociology book.
什么 我正跃跃欲试想读那一章
What? I was licking my chops to get to that chapter!
看来我只好去读第五章了
I guess I'll go read chapter five.
巴瑞 瞧我给你做的托加袍多可爱
And, Barry, look at this adorable toga I made for you.
好了 够了
All right, enough!
你毁了我的大学梦 只为了留我们在身边
You ruined my college dreams just to keep us near you,
但这是没用的
but it's not gonna work.
我拒绝跟你在同一房♥间里
I refuse to be in the same room as you.
巴瑞 回来
Barry, get back here.
不要
Nope!
好吧 那我过去
Fine, I'll just go down there.
那我到这屋来
Oh, then I'll be in here.
够了 这太荒唐了
Okay, this is ridiculous.
巴瑞 你不能躲着我
Barry, you cannot avoid me.
但他躲了
But he did.
他躲到这个房♥间 然后躲到那个房♥间
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表