剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你想去骑行尸走肉一样的驴转圈吗
Yo, wanna go ride a dead-eyed mule in a circle?
特让人难受
It's super sad!
不 我不想玩傻小孩的娱乐项目
No! I'm not going on some dumb kid's ride.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
难道你真的还在郁闷吗
Are you really still upset
就因为我准确地说
that I accurately suggested
你没准备好进入人生的下一阶段
you're not ready for the next major step in your life?
拜托 我才不在乎你令人崩溃的话语
Please, your devastating words had no effect on me.
我知道我是个男人
I know I'm a man!
不
Oh, no!
强盗们包围了马车
Bandits have surrounded the stagecoach!
我证明给你看
And I'm gonna prove it!
有没有足够勇敢的男人
Is there one man brave enough
来用绳索阻止这些强盗
to stop these banditos with this here lasso?!
我就是那个男人 假警长
I am that one man, Fake Sheriff.
你会用绳索吗 小子
You know your way around a rope, son?
我当然会用绳索
Of course I know ropes.
我玩过拔河和用绳子的桌游
I've played tug-of-war and the board game Clue --
但绳子丢了 所以我们只好用跳棋代替
but we lost that piece, so we use an old checker.
慢慢绕圈甩绳索
Now just swing this thing in a slow circular pattern.
那块玻璃窗是不是很便宜
Is that one of those cheap plate-glass windows
牛仔们总会杂碎它
that cowboys are always crashing through?
并不是
It is not.
一群白♥痴♥
Morons!
谁会被假想的西部小镇赶出来
I mean, who gets kicked out of an imaginary Western town?!
那些房♥间是不能退款的
Those rooms were non-refundable!
太完美了
Well, this is just perfect.
我们今晚该住在哪
Where are we supposed to stay tonight?
你不用担心我
Don't you worry about me.
老艾 可以走了吗
Hey, Al. Ready to go?
那还用说 甜心
You know it, sweetie.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
要知道 你也可以留下来
You know, you're welcome to stay.
我只是礼貌而已
I-I'm being polite.
踩油门吧
Punch it!
好吧
Okay.
我们大部分人还在一起
We're still together mostly.
别担心 我已经想到了一个
Don't worry, I've already thought of
很便宜的地方可以让我们睡一晚
a cheap, available place for us to sleep.
那晚 我们的酒店不是四星级
That night, our hotel didn't have four stars.
但有四个轮子
It had four wheels.
别再拍松我了 我又不是枕头
Stop fluffing me, I'm not a pillow!
那你变软乎一点
Then get softer!
你们两个呆瓜闭嘴好吗
Will you two dopes shut up?
我的天 这次旅行太糟心了
My God, this trip sucks.
至少这是我们最后一次旅行
At least it's the last one we'll ever take together.
直到老妈明年再逼我们来一次
Until Mom forces us to do this all again next year.
傻瓜 我们要去大学了
Dummy, we're going off to college.
我们永远不会再来旅行了
We're not doing this again. Ever.
是的 我们不只是搬出家门
Yeah, we're not just moving out.
我们永远向前看了
We're moving on for good.
在那一刻 我意识到我的家人
In that moment, I realized our family
真的要各奔东西了
was truly going their separate ways.
我再也不会和哥哥姐姐进行疯狂大冒险了
No more crazy adventures with my brother or sister.
再也不用坐在中间了
And no more middle seat.
我觉得挺好
I'm okay with it.
但有一个人
But there was one person
永远不会接受这一点
who would never be okay with it.
我们的家庭旅行还在朝迪士尼乐园前进
Our family vacation was still on track for Disneyland,
但我妈的思绪已经飞往其他方向
but my mom's mind was on a different path.
默里 孩子们不会去了大学
Murray, the kids aren't gonna go away to college
-一去不回 对吗 -我不知道
- and never come back, right? - ?I dunno.
确实 他们长大了 但他们爱我们
Sure they're growing up, but they love us
-想永远和我们在一起 -我不知道
- and want to stay in our lives forever! - I dunno.
我的孩子们每个暑假都会和我一起过
My children will spend every summer with me
直到我死那天
until the day I die!
哪怕到了那天 他们也会带着我的骨灰瓮
And even then, they're gonna carry my urn
每次旅行都会带
on every vacation they ever take.
-当然 -你终于同意我的话了
- Of course! - Well, you're finally agreeing with me?!
他们当然会在泵上做手脚
Of course they're screwing me at the pump!
加满油居然要九美元
$9 to fill up a tank?!
我们的小宝贝们
Our babies are choosing
即将脱离我们共同的胸脯
to de-latch from our collective bosom
而你只在意油耗
and all you care about is gas mileage!
你指望我怎么做
What do you want from me?
我不知道那些白♥痴♥会怎么样
I don't know what those morons are gonna do.
但我知道他们现在在这
But I do know they're here now,
所以我们就兜兜风什么的
so let's, uh, drive around or, uh, whatever.
没错
That's right!
他们现在和我们在一起
They're with us now!
所以假如我们让这次旅行格外特别
So if we make this trip extra special,
他们以后还会想来
they're gonna want to come back for more!
我不知道
?Yeah, I dunno.
正当我妈努力不让家人分开时
As my mom was trying to keep her family together,
我老姐
my sister
正努力不让她的感情破碎
was trying to keep her relationship from falling apart.
杰夫 我是爱丽卡
Hey, Geoff, it's Erica.
我只是想问你说的"需要谈谈"
Just checking in to see what you meant by,
是什么意思
"We need to talk."
你可能只是想说我们一点问题都没有
Probably just wanted to say how we have no problems
我们是完美的一对
and we're a perfect couple.
那好 祝你旅途愉快 再见
Okay, well, have fun on the road, bye!
不幸的是 她一发不可收拾
Unfortunately, she couldn't leave just one message.
"需要谈谈"在我听来是这个意思
Here's what "We need to talk" means to me.
意思是我们有问题
It means we have a problem.
所以是我的问题吗
So is-is it me?
你才有问题 杰夫
You're the problem, Geoff!
没准我不想要你了
Maybe I don't want you!
回到我身边吧 我的小杰杰
Come back to me, my widdle Geoffy-weffy.
你就是个屁♥股♥
You're a butt!
不只是屁♥股♥尖尖
And not just the tiny part of the butt,
而是整个屁♥股♥
but the whole mound.
屁♥股♥蛋还有臭臭的那部分 整个屁♥股♥
The cheeks, the smelly region -- all of it.
好了 我想我都记下来了
Okey-doke. I think I got it.
谢了 施瓦茨医生
Thanks, Dr. Schwartz.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
杰夫也来过电♥话♥留了言
Geoffrey called and passed on a message of his own.
他说什么了
What did he say?!
他说他需要跟你当面谈
He said he needs to tell you in person,
但要谈的是很不愉快的大事
but it's big and possibly upsetting.
这一点帮助都没有 只让情况更糟了
That doesn't help at all. It just makes everything worse!
那当然 甜心 再见
Sure thing, honey. Bye now.
你为什么不买♥♥沙冰
Why didn't you get a slushie?
他们有你最爱的蓝色口味
They had your favorite -- blue.
真男人才不喝那美味的垃圾
Real men don't drink that delicious crap.
他们喝滚烫的咖啡
They drink boiling-hot coffee.
可你讨厌咖啡
But you hate coffee.
那是昨天的巴瑞
That was Yesterday Barry.
但现在我的味蕾和不安分的肚子已经成熟了
But now my taste buds and skittish tummy have matured.
谁能喝得下这玩意
How could you put this in your body?!
我爱死了
I love it.
好了 小巴
Okay, Bar,
你显然是因为我的话开始害怕大学生活
clearly I freaked you out about starting college --
我才没害怕
I'm not freaked out!
我害不怕
If anything, I'm freaked in!
-根本没有那种说法 -根本没有你这种人
- That doesn't mean anything. - You don't mean anything!
你是个小男孩
You're a tiny boy
不懂成年大学绅士的难处
who doesn't know the struggles of a fully grown college gentleman!
好烫 好烫
Hot! Hot!
真让人看不下去
This is hard to watch.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表