剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I don't, because we never had one!
但你有别的东西
Yeah, well, you had something else.
例如晚餐 几乎每晚都有饭吃
It was called dinner, and it was almost every night.
好消息 大伙 感恩节晚餐
Great news, everyone. Thanksgiving dinner is...
求你说开饭了
Please say served.
明天再吃
...tomorrow.
在周五过感恩节算什么好消息
How is a Friday Thanksgiving great news?
某人拿出了马文经典做派
Someone pulled a Marvin,
孩子们困在纳什维尔了
and the kids are stuck in Nashville.
音乐之城 不
Music City? Oh, no!
那里有好多特色香辣炸鸡和愤怒小提琴
So much hot chicken and angry fiddlin'!
但欢迎你们留下来共度欢乐时光
But you guys are welcome to stay here and enjoy each other's...
-卢 我们忘记拿外套了 -家里还有
- Lou, we forgot our coats. - We have more at home.
继续走
Keep it moving.
谢了 金太太
Thanks, Mrs. G.
我很感谢您家里美味的食物香气
I-I'm thankful for those delicious smells
和我女朋友还活着的微弱希望
and the vague sense that my girlfriend is alive
-她就在某个地方 -而我要离开这个地方
- somewhere out there. - Well, I'm out of here.
我很想说我玩得很开心
I would like to say it was fun,
但今天真的让我屁♥股♥牙齿骨头都痛苦不堪
but it was literally a pain in my ass, teeth, and bones.
本 你哪也不准去
Ben, you're going nowhere.
你受伤了 我们有的是房♥间
You're injured, and we have plenty of room.
肯尼迪家族其余这些人
Are the rest of the Kennedys
不介意客人在家里留宿吗
okay with a guest in their compound?
正当爷爷要去休息时
As Pop-Pop was ready to call it a night,
马文叔叔正在迎接新的一天
Uncle Marvin was taking the new day by storm.
快醒醒
Wakey-wakey.
猜猜哪个酷叔叔解决了你们所有的问题
Guess which cool uncle solved all your problems.
谢天谢地 你又帮我们订了航♥班♥
Thank God. You got us on another flight?
比那更好 我在制冰机旁
Better. I scored us a ride
让一个陌生人载我们回家
with a stranger I met at the ice machine.
-什么 -疯狂的故事
- What? - Crazy story...
-我用冰块装满浴缸来让火鸡保鲜 -火腿
- I was filling up the bathtub for my road turkey... - Ham.
然后再第十次去取冰时
...and then, on the tenth trip,
我遇到一个家伙
I met this guy
因为冰都被我拿光生了好大的气
who was so displeased with the fact that I was taking all the ice,
于是我怪在702号♥房♥的房♥客头上
so I blamed it on the folks in room 702.
他们有什么借口
What's their story?
总之 现在我们成了挚友
Anyway, now we're best friends,
我让他载我们回费城
and I scored us a ride to Philly.
听起来像恐怖电影的开头
This seems like the start of a horror movie.
或是伟大友谊的开头
Or a great friendship.
我觉得这个神秘冰客听起来人不错
I like the sound of this mysterious ice fella.
你这么说我很高兴 因为我们20分钟后就走
I'm glad you dig it because we leave in 20.
相信我 接下来的旅程会甜蜜而轻松
Trust me, the rest of the way is gonna be sweet and easy.
这是我第一次被抢劫
Well, I've never been robbed before.
我一直在尖叫 对不起
I'm sorry I screamed so much.
真不敢相信他甚至抢走了
I can't believe he even took
我唇间的眼镜蛇火柴
the Cobra matchstick from my lips.
现在我看起来像傻瓜一样
Now I just look like a fool.
是啊 你之前不像傻瓜
Yeah, that's what did it.
看看好的一面
Hey, look on the bright side...
他不想抢我们的火鸡 不是吗
He didn't want our turkey, okay?
他只想要我们的钱 手表和身份证
He only wanted our money and our watches and our IDs.
一个没冷藏的火腿弥补不了我的卡丁车证
A warm ham is not gonna replace my go-kart license!
我们本来五分钟就能到家
We were five freaking minutes from home,
现在我们在南方的某条荒路上
and now we're on some deserted Southern road
名下只剩一个火腿
with only a ham to our name.
这是所有土地上最好的火鸡
This is the finest turkey in all the land!
是火腿
It's a ham!
这里唯一的傻鸡就是你
And the only turkey around here is you.
我确实犯了错 行了吗
Listen, I made mistakes, okay?
但你还站在我这边 对吗 小巴
But you're still on my team, right, Bar?
我过去觉得你拿出马文经典做派很搞笑
I used to think you pulling a Marvin was hilarious,
但说实话 现在我觉得有点可悲
but, honestly, now it's kind of sad.
我们要自己想办法回家
We're gonna find our own way home.
该死的
Damn it.
我觉得这真是火腿
I think this is a ham.
正当爱丽卡和巴瑞彻底丢下马文叔叔时
While Erica and Barry quit my Uncle Marvin cold turkey,
我妈正激动地准备重启感恩节
my mom was excited to have a Thanksgiving Day redo.
早安 本
Morning, Ben.
看到你精神多了我好高兴
Oh, I'm so glad to see you up and feeling better,
我保证
and I promise,
我们今天会享受很棒的
we are gonna have a great...
你♥他♥妈♥在吃什么
The xxxx are you eating?
火鸡咯咯
Gobble gobble.
虽然凉了但很好吃
It's cold, but it's tasty.
你切了我的鸡
Did you carve my bird?
没有 我只是撤掉了腿
No, I just yanked the leg off.
它还反抗 但我赢了
It fought me, but I won.
见鬼 本 这是我累死累活准备的
Damn it, Ben, I worked my ass off preparing this.
我觉得很好吃 你还想让我怎样
I'm enjoying it. What more do you want?
一家人一起吃
To eat it together as a family.
还剩下这么多
There's plenty more.
再说 那个大胖子根本不想下来吃饭
Besides, eh, the big guy hasn't even been at it.
大胖子 你是指你儿子吗 你的孩子
The big guy? You mean your son? Your child?
他还需要我做什么吗
Like he needs anything more from me, huh?
怎么 他有大房♥子
What? He's got the big house,
一桌子美食 那些高级玩意
got the tables full of food, the fancy doodads.
更别提他还有你 金发妞
Not to mention you, Blondie,
还有你们那些烦人的小屁孩
and those annoying rugrats of yours.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我觉得你该走了
I think it's time you left.
什么 你在说些什么
What? What are you talking about?
我很努力想站在你这边
I have tried to be on your side,
但你知道吗 默里是对的
but you know what? Murray was right.
你这人糟透了
You are just awful.
你之前那套
Whatever happened to all that
"家人之间要彼此照顾"的屁话呢
"family takes care of family" baloney?
我不觉得你真心想做我们的家人
Yeah, I don't think you really want to be part of this family
因为家人不会这样对待彼此
'cause family doesn't treat people like that.
求你别让我走
Please don't make me go.
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
我想留下
I want to...stay.
本 你想说什么难听话就说吧
Ben, just say whatever awful thing it is you're gonna say.
假如
Well, what if...
我想跟你们做家人呢
I want to be part of the family?
我想跟我儿子好好相处
I, uh, want to get along with my son,
但我不知道该怎么做
but I don't know how.
假如这是你真心想要的 我能帮你
If that's really what you want, I can help you.
我就知道我能过上完美感恩节
Oh, I knew I could get my perfect Thanksgiving.
我可不会扯那么远
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
毕竟今天是周五 玉米还被我吃光了
I mean, it's Friday, and I ate all the corn.
见我马文叔叔上演《落难见真情》以后
After being "Planes, Trains and Automobile"-ed by Uncle Marvin,
巴瑞和爱丽卡从未离家这么远
Barry and Erica found themselves further from home than ever.
离站 至费城
看 十分钟后有大巴去费城
Look. There's a bus leaving for Philly in ten minutes.
完美
Perfect.
可惜那家伙抢走了我们的钱包和你的尊严
If only that guy hadn't stolen our wallets and your dignity.
那是准备进攻的勇士留下的泪水
Those were the tears of a warrior preparing to strike.
我们永远也不能回家了
We're never getting home.
你们当然能
Oh, yes, you are.
马文 求你不要让事情变得更糟了
Marvin, please don't make things any worse...
我知道我之前搞砸了
I know that I blew it before,
在那之前还搞砸过一百万次
and the time before that, and like a million times before that,
但现在一切都不同了
but all that's gonna change now.
你又偷了辆雪维特吗
Did you steal another Chevette?
是维特 没有
'Vette. And, no.
但我有个好主意 能让你们回家
But I do have a great idea to get you guys home.
因为比让你们错过感恩节更糟糕的事
Because what's even worse than making you miss Thanksgiving
是知道这都是我这个傻蛋的责任
is knowing that I'm the dumbass responsible.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表