剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
自己也有轶事能讲给别人听
to be able to tell people an anecdote.
正当我妈展开大计
While my mom's plan
跟我爸最好的朋友们一起行动
to join up with my dad's best friends was in motion,
巴瑞为了加入贝泽塔全力以赴
Barry was going all out to join Beta Zeta.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
像游艇船长和马球的结合体
Like a yacht captain was run over by a polo horse.
完美
Perfect.
她来了
There she is...
校园里最漂亮的女孩
The prettiest girl on campus.
和最漂亮的男孩
And the prettiest boy.
爱丽卡 想和未来的领导人约会吗
So, Erica, want to date a future leader?
我有男朋友了 你很恶心
I have a boyfriend, and yuck.
我会让你从恶心变为动心的
Well, watch me turn that yuck into a yes.
等着看我将动心变为狂吐吧
And watch me turn that yes into a barf.
我是巴瑞·金伯格
Hi. Barry Goldberg.
兄弟会昵称还没定
Frat nickname to be determined,
但我希望是"豪饮队长"或"性感老鹰"
but I'm hoping to go with "Captain Chug" or "Sexhawk."
失陪
Excuse me.
你在这 特瑞
There you are! Listen, Terry...
-是巴瑞 -真好笑
- It's Barry. - That's hilarious.
我想向你介绍一些很优秀的朋友
I want to introduce you to some neat-o guys
你会很喜欢他们的
that you are going to love.
听起来棒极了 瑞克
Oh, sounds awesome, Rick.
这是勒罗伊 斯波克
This is Leroy, Spock,
吉米·弗兰尼根
and Jimmy Flannigan.
然后巴瑞意识到他确实在体验《动物屋》
Barry then realized he was living Animal House,
只不过和想象的方式不一样
just not how he'd imagined.
他们当我是挣扎郎
I've been Floundered!
"挣扎郎"是什么玩意
What's "Floundered"?
《动物屋》里那个健壮的废物
That husky loser from Animal House
就被推到了满是怪胎的房♥间里
who gets pawned off on a room of a bunch of rejects.
那又如何
So what?
这屋里全是自大的富阿呆
This house is full of cocky, entitled asswipes.
我也希望某天能加入他们
And I hope to be them someday,
所以我需要尽快扭转形式
which is why I need to turn this night around fast,
我知道该怎么做
and I know exactly how.
我要像布鲁托那样
I'm gonna pull a Bluto.
那也是《动物屋》里的角色吗
Is that another Animal House character?
约翰·贝鲁西最棒的角色 现在是我的了
John Belushi's greatest role, and now mine.
食物大战
Food fight!
就这样 巴瑞彻底成了布鲁托
And with that, Barry went full Bluto,
在兄弟会的墙上抹满土豆泥
plastered the frat-house walls with mashed potatoes.
彻底毁了一个陌生人的吉他
He totally destroyed a complete stranger's guitar.
他毫无疑问是派对之星
He was, without a doubt, the life of the party.
*现在轻声些 现在轻声些*
*A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now*
他是这么以为的
Or so he thought.
*现在轻声些 现在轻声些*
*A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now*
我做错什么了
What did I do?
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
是的 加入你的兄弟会是我的荣幸
Yes. I'd be honored to join your fraternity.
只有最优秀的人
Listen, being a Beta Zeta...
才能加入贝泽塔
It's all about being the best.
而你 不是
And...you're not.
巴瑞痛失进入兄弟会的荣耀后
After Barry blew his shot at frat glory,
他不得不回去向JTP报告
he had no choice but to report back to the JTP.
-JTP -JTP
- JTP. - JTP?
我召集这次紧急会议是为了告诉你们
I've called this emergency meeting to tell you
我不会成为凌驾于法律之上
I will not be a painfully handsome
无比英俊兄弟会之神
frat god who is above the law.
我只是个无比英俊的人
I'll merely be painfully handsome.
真遗憾 小巴
I'm sorry, Bar.
那些笨蛋不知道你有多棒
Those idiots don't know what they're missing.
但更让我受伤的是 在我失败的时候
But what hurts even more is, while I'm flailing,
你们却混得很好
you guys are out there crushing it.
尽管你这话非常刻薄小心眼
While that's incredibly petty and mean,
但其实我们混得不好
the truth is, we're actually not.
我之前说我是赛艇队舵手是骗人的
I lied before about being the coxswain of the rowing team.
我只是喜欢说"舵手"
I just like saying "coxswain."
舵手
Coxswain.
确实很好玩
That is fun.
我很讨厌维拉诺瓦的所有人也都裸体
And I hate how everyone at Villanova also gets naked.
我都没有任何特别之处了
There's nothing special about me anymore.
我身边的每个人都不知从哪冒出来
Everyone in my life is coming out of the woodwork,
朝我要牛仔外套
asking for jean jackets.
我承认 这根脏辫是假的
And I'll admit it. This dreadlock isn't real!
我捡的 细节简直说不出口
I found it. You don't want to know more.
我不懂 你们为什么要说谎
I don't get it. W-Why did you lie?
我们不想让你担心我们
We didn't want you to worry about us
想让你尽情享受兄弟会生活
while you were having the time of your life as a frat guy.
但我彻底搞砸了申请
But pledging was a disaster.
我用尽一切办法让他们喜欢我
I tried everything to impress them.
我砸坏了一个吉他 丢食物
I destroyed a guitar. I threw food.
我还在地上打滚
I rolled on the ground.
那些人到底想要什么
What are these guys looking for?
别管那些愚蠢的兄弟会成员了
Forget about those stupid frat guys.
他们不了解真正的你
They don't know the real you.
等等 所以今晚才这么失败
Wait. That's why tonight was such a bust.
他们没看到真正的我
They didn't see the real me.
但我们能看到
But we do.
所以现在你可以和我们一起为我庆生
So now you can hang with us for my b-day.
别犯傻 傻特·布莱德利
Don't be stupid, stupid Matt Bradley!
我明晚要回那个兄弟会去
I'm going back to that frat tomorrow night.
可他们不是拒绝了你吗
But I thought those guys rejected you.
他们拒绝了挣扎郎和布鲁托
They rejected Flounder and Bluto.
我要以自己的身份回去
I'm going back as myself.
不行 白♥痴♥
You can't, moron.
为什么
And why not?
明天贝泽塔新人要办才艺表演
Tomorrow, Beta Zeta is having their new pledges do a talent show.
就像滑稽秀一样
It's like The Gong Show,
只不过啤酒多得不负责
but with an irresponsible amount of beer.
他们会毁了你的
They'll destroy you.
又或者当他们听到大甜甜的饶舌
Or they'll pledge me on the spot
会当场让我入会
when they hear the vocal stylings of Big Tasty.
我知道该唱哪首歌♥
And I know just the song.
兄弟肥
The Fat Boys?
不 是兄弟会
No. The Frat Boys.
你们得来两个人帮我撑场
I need two of you to fill out my crew.
巴瑞 再说一次 今天是马特生日
Barry, again, it's Matt's birthday.
我们要陪他
We're going to hang with him.
你们想过
Do you ever consider
我在马特·布莱德利的生日想要什么吗
what I want on Matt Bradley's birthday?
我们没想过
We hadn't.
作为我最老最亲密的朋友
As my oldest, closest friends,
你们必须帮我
you owe it to me
结交更亲密的新朋友
to help me make even newer, closer friends.
我们有其他安排
We have plans.
祝你好运 小巴
Good luck, Bar.
我希望你能得偿所愿
I hope you get what you want.
我也希望你能在生日这天
I hope you get what you want
得偿所愿 马特·布莱德利
on your birthday, Matt Bradley.
我知道你只是嘲讽我 但谢了 老兄
I know you were mocking me, but thanks, bro.
对我意义重大
It means a lot.
他们这是什么毛病
What's their problem?
你才有毛病
You're the one with the problem.
硬闯派对是一回事
Crashing a party is one thing,
但硬闯兄弟会才艺表演简直是自杀
but crashing a fraternity talent show is just suicide.
假如我能找来真正的兄弟肥助阵就没问题
Not if I get the real Fat Boys to do it with me.
也差不多了
Close enough.
多谢你白送我们T恤 为什么要穿这个
Thanks for the free tee. What's this for again?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表