剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
None of you are safe! You all did it!
瞧你做的好事 现在杰夫变成告密的了
Look what you did! Geoff's a rat now!
这简直不能更糟了
This couldn't get any worse!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?!
居然变得更糟了
And yet it did!
你们两个有大♥麻♥烦了 特别是你
You two are in big trouble! Especially you!
我 这是巴瑞的主意
Me?! This was Barry's idea!
谁是巴瑞 我是巴瑞·墨西哥
Who's Barry? I'm Barry Mexico.
你居然听这个白♥痴♥的话
You listened to this moron?!
不 我给你钥匙 这是你的责任
No, I gave you the keys. You were responsible.
-爸爸 -别叫我"爸爸"
- Daddy -- - Don't you "Daddy" me.
我以为你已经长大了 但我错了
I thought you'd grown up, but I was wrong.
你还是过去我眼中的那个白♥痴♥
You're still the same moron that I always thought you were.
为了修好我的单车和我们的关系
To repair my bike and our relationship,
我妈向专家求助
my mom turned to a pro.
多谢你过来 强纳森
Thank you for coming, Jonathan.
我想不出还有谁能修好这辆车
I couldn't think of another person who could fix this.
可恶 我还以为是一箱小猫咪
Damn. I thought it was gonna be a box of kittens,
可只是一辆破单车
but that's just a messed-up bike.
你要修好它
And you're going to fix it.
因为我从亚当那偷走 又被你偷走
Since you stole it from me after I stole it from Adam,
后来亚当又从修女那偷走了
who later stole it from some nuns.
多么不可能的旅程
What an unlikely journey.
听起来强尼别无选择
Sounds like Johnny's back is against the wall.
你走运了 这种时候正是我闪光的时候
Lucky for you, that's when I shine.
把你丈夫的工具都给我
Get me all your husband's tools.
他啥也没有
He has none.
那把你邻居的丈夫的工具都给我
Get me all your neighbor's husband's tools.
于是强尼开工了
And so Johnny got to work.
我妈希望那些焊接 敲打 融合
My mom hoped that all that welding, whacking, fusing,
焊接 扳手 和另一种敲打
soldering, wrenching, and different whacking
能让我的生日礼物变回原本的皮威形态
would restore my birthday gift to its true Pee-wee form.
-这他妈是什么 -并没有
- What xxxx the is this? - It didn't.
成品比我想象得好多了
This came out way better than I thought it would.
这是一个大错误
This was a big mistake.
重要的是我尽力了
The important thing is, I tried my best
还玩得很开心
and had a good time.
就这样 我妈别无选择
With that, my mom was out of options --
除了 当然 送到真正的修理店去
except, of course, taking it to an actual repair shop.
看看这是什么
Look what I got!
单车修好了 我们的关系也修好了
The bike is fixed, and so is our relationship.
一切都变回原样了
Everything's back to the way it was.
才没有
No. It isn't.
我的皮威单车被彻底重造过
My Pee-wee bike has been completely rebuilt.
毫无价值了
It's worthless.
对某个收藏家来说或许是的
Well, maybe to some collector.
但现在你可以骑了
But now you can actually ride it.
你为什么这么想让我骑它
Why do you want me to ride it so bad?
因为你不再玩玩具了让我很难过
Because it made me sad that you don't play with your toys anymore.
它们不该被锁起来
They shouldn't be locked away.
你得再次找到玩玩具的乐趣
You need to find your joy for them again.
你是指像个孩子那样玩玩具
You mean play with them like a child?
妈 我不是孩子了
Mom, I'm not anymore.
我知道
I know.
但你成长得太快了
But you're growing up too fast.
有什么可急的
I mean, what is the hurry?
我明白 你永远不想让我长大
I get it! You never want me to grow up!
好吧
Fine.
我确实很难接受这个事实
I'm struggling with the fact
我最小的宝贝变成了男人
that my youngest baby is becoming a man.
但还有一个事实是
But it's also true
做成年人根本没有人们说的那么好
that being an adult is overrated.
满是责任 压力和担忧
It's full of responsibility and stress and worry.
你还不需要那些
And you don't need that yet.
妈 每个人都会经历这些
Mom, everyone goes through this.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
我知道你会没事的
I know you will.
我只是希望无论你变得多老
I just hope that no matter how old you get,
你永远能保持一点爱玩的心
there will always be a part of you that's still playful.
其实 在我撞上卡车前
Actually, before I crashed into that truck,
骑单车是挺开心的
it was pretty great riding this thing.
你没理由不能再次那么开心
Well, there's no reason you can't feel that way again.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
一起来吗
You coming?
这就是成长
That's the thing about growing up --
无论你准备好与否 都会成长
it happens whether you're ready or not.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
我整晚留在这里整理我的烂摊子
I was here all night cleaning up the mess I made.
爸 我好抱歉
Dad, I am so sorry.
我毁了你的店面
I trashed your store,
更糟的是 我毁了你的信任
and, even worse, I broke your trust.
那根本不是真正让我生气的
That's not even what really bothers me.
我只是喜欢跟你一起消磨时光 很美好
I just liked spending time with you. It was nice.
可我却毁了一切
And I screwed it all up.
可以弥补
Things can be fixed.
真的能吗
Can they?
因为我真的很想为被我毁掉的东西买♥♥单
Because I'd really like to pay for everything I broke.
但更重要的是 我想弥补我们的感情
But, more importantly, I'd like to fix us.
那或许要花些时间
That might take some time.
我知道
I know.
但我有时间
But I have some.
每天放学后来工作 可以吗
Say... after class every day?
你还想在这里工作
You still wanna work here?
假如你还想雇我
If you still want me.
那样度过我的一天不算太糟
There are worse ways to spend my day.
有时 父母们担心我们永远不会长大
Sometimes, parents worry we're never gonna grow up
或是我们成长得太快了
or that we're growing up way too fast.
但在生活中 你没办法急刹车
But you can't just pump the brakes on life.
但假如你愿意换挡
So if you're willing to shift gears
信任你爱的人
and trust the people you love,
每天都可以是一场大冒险
every day can be a big adventure.
此集献给生活中的大冒险
我叫 亚当·金伯格
My name is -- Adam Goldberg!
我在模仿皮威·赫曼
我的天 我再也受不了了
Oh, my God, I can't take it anymore!
又怎么了
Why?
因为老爸没收了车 我不得不乘公交
Since Dad took away the car, I have to ride the bus!
一个老男人给我看了他后背上的淤伤
An old man showed me the bruise on his back!
看起来就像切开的石榴一样
It was like looking at the inside of a pomegranate.
-那不可能 -不可能的是
- That can't be right. - What's not right
居然有那么多人在车上做饭
is how much cooking is done on there.
我看到一个人在热一锅鳗鱼
I saw a guy heating up a pot of eels.
-鳗鱼 -鳗鱼
- Eels?! - Eels!
还有那么多人打架
And there's so much fighting!
一个老女人用兄弟会的木匠敲了公交司机
An old woman clout the bus driver with a fraternity paddle!
那是谁给她的
Who gave that to her?!
巴瑞 不如你就走路吧
Barry, maybe you just need to walk.
你疯了吗 我公♥寓♥离这一千多米呢
Are you a crazy person? My apartment is like a mile from here.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表