剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 最流行的电影种类之一
Back in the '80s, one of the most popular movie genres
就是交换身体
was body swapping.
没错 没有比那更搞笑的了
Yep, nothing was more hilarious
看着一个人以另一个人的身份醒来
than seeing someone wake up in another person's shoes,
这让选择租哪部电影成为了难题
which made picking what to watch impossible.
选《重返18岁》
Grab "18 Again."
乔治-伯恩斯演的 但他重返18岁了
It's George Burns, but he's 18 again.
他一生的智慧
He's got the wisdom of a lifetime
都困在一个傻小子身体里
in the body of a whippersnapper.
《怪诞星期五》怎么样
How about "Freaky Friday"?
妈妈和她的青少年女儿交换身体
A mom and her teenage daughter swap bodies.
好像母女关系本身还不够复杂似的
As if the mother-daughter relationship isn't fraught enough already.
《衰鬼上错身》
"All of Me."
莉莉·汤姆林的灵魂塞进史蒂夫·马丁脑内
Steve Martin gets Lily Tomlin's soul crammed in his head,
她有那么多意见
and, boy, does she have opinions.
杰夫 假如你能交换身体 要和谁换
Hey, Geoff, if you could switch bodies, who would it be with?
我不想和任何人交换
I wouldn't change spots with anyone.
-最完美的回答 -或是最烂的
- The perfect answer. - Or the worst!
要么是查克·诺里斯要么是蝙蝠侠
It's either Chuck Norris or Batman.
要么是方舟上的诺亚
Or Noah from the Ark.
或是高中同学诺亚
Or Noah from high school,
他家刚好也有艘船
whose family coincidentally also had a boat.
你确定你没和别人交换身体吗
Are you sure you haven't already swapped bodies
例如有严重脑损伤的人
with someone who has significant brain damage?
闭嘴
Silence!
我们要租《小小的梦》
We're getting "Dream a Little Dream."
是柯瑞兄弟演的
It has the two Coreys in it.
他们永远是无敌的 我们走
Those two will never know failure. Let's go.
为什么这么难过
Why the sad face?
《天堂狗历险记》被租走了吗
Are they out of "All Dogs Go to Heaven"?
没有 他们永远为我留着那部片
No, they keep that on permanent hold for me.
我只是在想
I was just thinking
因为我现在无所事事
that since I'm not currently doing anything with my life,
没人会愿意跟我交换身体
no one would want to switch bodies with me.
但你已经走上正轨了 你在申请大学
But you're on a great track now. You're applying to college.
是的 但要到夏天才能入学
Yeah, but I can't do that until summer.
我希望现在就能开始新生
I want my life to start right now.
再说 违规住在校园内并不轻松
And besides, living on campus illegally hasn't exactly been easy.
尽管杰夫很享受和爱丽卡同居
Even though Geoff loved shacking up with Erica,
不是本校学生还是有一些困难的
not being an actual student had a few setbacks,
例如没有宿舍门卡
like not having a dorm key.
糟糕 是毒藤
Oh, no! Poison ivy!
糟糕 门
Oh, no! The door!
没有学生证 意味着不能去食堂吃饭
And no school I.D. meant no access to the cafeteria.
-你给我带什么了 -你知道人很饿的时候
- What'd you get me? - You know when you're so hungry
吃什么都好吃对吧
that everything tastes good?
-你有那么饿吗 -这原本是可丽饼吗
- Are you that hungry? - Was this once a crepe?
还有 卷心莴苣
And -- bum-bum-bum! -- iceberg lettuce!
勉强算是科布色拉了
It's almost a Cobb salad.
我知道这段日子很难 耐心点
Look, I know it's been tough, but be patient.
你很快就会成为大学生的
You'll be a student here before you know it.
我有主意
Idea!
杰夫可以和史上最棒的人
Geoff can switch bodies with the greatest living person
交换身体 我
of all time -- me.
我这话代表了所有人的意见
I speak for everyone when I say
我们不想要你的身体 巴瑞
we don't want your body, Barry.
杰夫应该想要我的身体 特别想要
Geoff should want my body. He should want it bad.
小巴 你到底想要说什么
Bar, where are you going with this?
重点是你想要的
It's where you are going --
用我的证件去食堂
to the cafeteria with my I.D.
那太好了
That would be amazing.
但你不用它去吃饭吗
But don't you need it for food?
不用 我可以吃冰箱里那些
Nah. I just eat everything in the fridge
清楚标着"属于马特·布莱德利"的食物
that's clearly marked "Property of Matt Bradley."
-什么 -等等 有了巴瑞的证件
- What?! - ?Wait, so with Barry's I.D.,
我可以逃离阴影
I could escape the shadows
吃盘子上的食物 而不是兜里装的
and eat food from a plate and not a pocket?
对了 我之前想给你这个来着
Oh, yeah, I meant to give this to you earlier.
这叫传统希腊式馅饼
It's called spanakopita.
已经湿了
And it is wet.
做我要小心
Just be careful being me.
我的外貌总会引人围观
My looks tend to draw a crowd.
如此美丽是很累人的
It's a chore being this beautiful.
你知道你们不是真的交换身体 对吗
You do know that you're not actually switching bodies, right?
别那么确定
Don't be so sure.
-发生了 -太有魔力了
- It's happening. - ?So magical!
他们年龄和性别都一样 所以不会很奇怪
They're the same age and gender, so it won't be that strange.
白♥痴♥们
Idiots.
九点了 要闭店了
It's 9:00. The store is closing.
好吧 但为了确保交换完成
Fine. But to make sure our swap is complete,
我们互撞身体来交换生命精神
we'll slam our bodies together to exchange life spirits.
没那个必要
Yeah, that won't be necessary!
金色年代 第七季第十六集
那是一九八几年的二月二十六日
It was February 26th, 1980-something,
我正准备吃每天都在吃的
and I was getting ready to eat what I ate every day --
垃圾
hot crap.
我以为今天有方形披萨吃
I thought it was square pizza day.
我以为今天排队打饭的人里没有呆子
And I thought it was dork-free lunch line day.
看来咱俩都没如愿
It didn't work out for any of us.
我不是想跟你有来有往地互损 朵瑞丝
I wasn't looking for a give and take, Doris.
同学们 注意
Attention, students!
从现在起 高三生可以和高四生一样
From now on, juniors will be allowed
去校园外吃午餐
to have lunch off-campus, just like seniors!
终于成真了
It's finally happening!
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow!
你为什么大喘气 根本没必要大喘气
Why'd you pause? You didn't have to pause.
多谢你的土豆 冲动鬼
Thanks for the spud, hot head!
谁在乎
Who cares?
现在我们可以去街对面的餐馆
Now we can eat at Mister Rick's Hoagies
吃大三明治
across the street.
大三明治 我们梦得做大点
Hoagies? We need to think bigger.
你从不好奇红龙虾餐厅
You ever wonder what Red Lobster's like
在周二中午什么样吗
at noon on a Tuesday?
要我猜 全是做生意的生意人
My guess? Businessmen, making deals,
满眼都是
as far as the eye can see.
开放午餐太棒了
Isn't it great about open lunch?
是啊 我正在探讨众多选择
Yes. I was just discussing our many options.
例如走着能到的唯一一家餐馆
Like the one restaurant that's in walking distance.
你不是有车吗
But don't you have a car?
你不能载我们去其他地方吗
Can't you take us pretty much anywhere?
我们 比如我和你
Us? Like me and you?
对啊
Uh...yeah.
我不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you've noticed --
我们几乎每天都在一起吃午餐
we've kinda been eating lunch together every day.
好像是这样
I guess that's right.
我真的没注意
I haven't really been tracking.
你分明有
Yeah, you have.
你储物柜里有本日历
You got a calendar in your locker,
你每天都用泡泡字体记下"布瑞亚"
and you write "Brea" in bubbly letters every day.
看看是谁在分享不必要的信息
Look who's right there with the information no one needed.
给你们离开校园的父母同意书
Here are your parental consent forms for going off campus.
父母同意书
Parental consent forms?
是的 确保让父母签好字
Yeah, make sure your folks sign this.
这样我们就不用负责了
It relieves us of any liability
无论你们是意外身亡还是被肢解
around your accidental death or dismemberment.
-肢解 -这种事比你想象得常见
- Dismemberment? - Happens more than you would think.
手啊脚啊 像拆芭比娃娃一样就拆了
Arms and feet -- they come off like Barbie parts.
回见
Toodles.
亚当没戏了
Adam's out.
但凡可能让他碰坏指甲的东西
There's no way Beverly Goldberg signs anything
贝弗莉·金伯格绝对不会签
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表