剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
好莱坞不会每周都办颁奖典礼
there wasn't a Hollywood awards show every week.
当时只有一个 是我的挚爱
There was just one. I loved it.
奥斯卡奖
The Oscars.
好样的 《雨人》
Atta boy, Rain Man!
八十二支牙刷和一座闪亮的小金人
Eighty-two toothpicks and one shiny statuette!
太棒了 梅尔
Yes, Meryl.
苏菲或许要面临艰难选择
Sophie might've had a tough choice,
但学院奖一点也不用犹豫
but the Academy sure didn't.
罗伯特·德尼罗
Robert De Niro!
简直是我的英雄
More like Robert my hero.
我同意 《莫扎特传》太炫酷了
I agree. You rocked me, Amadeus.
你到底在跟谁说话
Who the hell are you talking to?
但作为一个有抱负的电影制♥作♥人
But as an aspiring filmmaker
和贝弗莉·金伯格的儿子
and son of Beverly Goldberg,
还有一个不那么知名的颁奖典礼
there was another, lesser-known awards show
我不得不忍♥受
I was forced to endure.
接下来是我们一直翘首期盼的妈妈典礼
And now, the mom-ent we've all been waiting for,
学院妈妈奖 最佳影片
the Acade-mom Award for Best Picture.
我还以为去年是最后一届了
I thought last year was the end of this,
去年我已经得了妈妈终身成就奖
when I got my Lifetime Achieve-mom Award.
因为你的抱怨 仪式才总是超时
Your whining is why the ceremony always runs over.
提名妈妈奖的有
And the Mom-inees are...
恶搞喜剧《软糖调查员》
Inspector Fudge, a parody,
导演亚当·金伯格
directed by Adam Goldberg.
我们都知道他会找到软糖的
We all knew he was gonna find the fudge.
他名字就叫软糖
It's in his name!
《那支没修好的枪》
The Partially Dressed Gun,
恶搞恶搞喜剧《白头神探》的喜剧
a parody of the parody The Naked Gun,
导演亚当·金伯格
directed by Adam F. Goldberg.
那部我可不喜欢
I didn't care for that one.
因为你从来没看过原始素材
'Cause you never saw the source material!
《亚当和查德朝车♥库♥丢派》
Adam and Chad Throw Pies at the Garage,
导演亚当·金伯格
directed by Adam F. Goldberg.
那部至少我还能看懂
That one, at least I understood.
获得妈妈奖的是
And the Mommy goes to...
我真替你紧张 孩子
I'm nervous for you, kid.
《亚当和查德朝车♥库♥丢派》
Adam and Chad Throw Pies at the Garage,
导演亚当·金伯格
directed by Adam F. Goldberg!
快上来 亚当 奖都被你包揽了
Get on up here, Adam! It's a sweep!
好吧
Ah, fine.
多谢你们认可我拍摄的录像
Thank you for recognizing a video I made
那是为了在劳动节周末消磨三个小时拍的
to kill three hours over Labor Day weekend.
你有什么想感谢的人吗
Is there anyone you'd like to thank?
多谢克伦普夫人
Thank you to Mrs. Kremp
让我们朝她的车♥库♥丢派
for letting us throw pies at her garage.
-还有吗 -感谢我父亲
- And? - Thank you to my father
给我买♥♥空白录像带录像用
for buying me blank tapes to film on.
还有什么激励你的人吗
And? Anyone who inspired you?
所有电影制♥作♥先驱们
All the other filmmakers who came before me.
肯定有什么人
Surely, there is someone
一直相信你 赋予你生命
who always believed in you and gave you life.
赶紧说吧 亚当
Just say the words, Adam.
好吧
Fine.
我还想感谢我母亲
I'd also like to thank my mother.
什么 我的天
W-What? Oh, my God!
那是我儿子
That's my son!
我创造了他 这都是我应得的
I made him, so I deserve this.
我的心跳得好快
Um, my heart is racing right now.
我保证过我不会哭 但是
I promised I wouldn't cry, but, uh...
你们喜欢我 你们真的喜欢我
You like me! You really like me!
金色年代 第七季第十三集
那是一九八几年的一月二十九日
It was January 29th, 1980-something.
巴瑞和朋友们
Barry and his friends
在他们作为成年人的第一间公♥寓♥
were in their first adult apartment.
不幸的是 他们还没成熟到付账单
Unfortunately, they weren't adult enough to pay their bills.
-JTP -JTP
- JTP. - JTP.
大伙 我好冷
Guys, I am so cold.
我觉得我在这一晚也撑不下去了
I don't think I can make it another night here.
另外 你们注意到了吗
Also, have you guys noticed
水龙头里没有水流出来了
there's no water coming out of the faucet?
真好笑
Hilarious.
我们是让人忍♥不住替我们加油的可爱废物
We're lovable screw-ups you can't help rooting for.
我觉得人们一旦看到我们的卫生间
Eh, I don't think anyone would root for us
就不会替我们加油了
if they saw our bathroom.
在那里举步维艰
It is rough sledding in there.
我根本不进卫生间了
I don't go in there anymore.
我在青年会报了水上有氧运动班
I signed up for a water aerobics class at the Y
好让身体每周能泡一次水
so I can get my body in water once a week.
聪明
Smart.
我去街上的哇哇店上厕所
And I use the Wawa bathroom down the street.
我也不想这么烦人 但我很替我们担心
I don't want to be this guy, but I'm worried about us.
闭嘴 没闭嘴的马修·布莱德利
Silence, un-silent Matt Bradley!
我有办法能解决我们所有的难题
I have an idea for how to solve all our problems.
我眼前为什么有披着毛巾的白♥痴♥
Why am I looking at toweled morons?
因为我们停水了 所以我告诉所有人
Because our water's out, so I told everyone
他们可以用咱家免费流淌的都市之水
they could use our free-flowing suburban water.
是这样的 滚出去
Well, here's the deal... Get out!
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
可你还是让我们冒雪骑车横跨小镇
And yet you made us bike across town in the snow
还只穿着浴袍和毛巾
in only robes and towels?
上冻感单车
To our frozen bikes.
我还有一个打包票不确定的主意
I have another surefire iffy idea.
猜猜谁开始旁听艺术史了 是我
Guess who's auditing Art History. It's me.
你真棒 宝贝 我都不知道你喜欢艺术史
Good for you, babe. I didn't know you liked art history.
我也不知道 但我当时漫无目的
Me neither, but I was aimlessly
在校园游荡 我每周一和周五
wandering the campus, as I like to do on Mondays and Fridays
还有周二到周四都去游荡
and the other three weekdays,
我经过一间讲堂
and I passed this lecture hall...
然后你被吸引了
And you got drawn in?
你讲的太超前了 不过是的
You're ahead of the story, but yes.
现在故事情节追上你了
Now the story's caught up to you.
我真替你高兴
Well, I'm very happy for you.
搞什么 JTP
What the hell, JTP?
你们该敲门的 这样我们才能不应门
You're supposed to knock so we can not answer.
我们要用你的淋浴间
We need your shower.
还有你的香波
And your soap.
还有草莓味的护发素
And your strawberry-scented conditioner.
还有打车回家 我不能再骑冻感单车了
And a lift home. I cannot ride that ice bike anymore.
没门 没门 没门 呆子们
No, no, and no, dorks.
你们为什么不在自己家洗澡
Why don't you guys shower at your place?
因为城市不给我们水了 显而易见的杰夫
Because, Obvious Geoffrey, the city stopped sending us water.
你试过打电♥话♥让他们恢复服务吗
Did you try calling so they'll resume service?
没有 但公平地说 我们又不能确定
No, but in fairness, there was no way to know
我那些不切实际的想法行不通
my more impractical ideas wouldn't work.
杰夫 我们需要你厉害的管理技能
Geoff, we need your sick managerial skills.
真不巧 呆瓜们
Well, too bad, dips.
我世故的男友要忙着旁听艺术史
My worldly fella is too busy auditing Art History.
旁听 没有学分的那种吗
Auditing? Like, not for credit?
那你为什么听
Then why do it?
因为很激励人心
Because it's totally inspiring
能通过对知识的追求来扩展我的视野
to expand my horizons through the pursuit of knowledge.
既然他想不出理由
Since he can't come up with a reason,
杰夫会专注于真正重要的事
Geoff's gonna focus on something that actually does matter...
就是我们令人非常担忧的居住境况
Our deeply concerning living situation.
杰夫怎么会真的去
Like Geoff's actually gonna...
搞什么 哥们
What the hell, dude?
我有时间帮点小忙
I have time to help a little.
聪明的选择 杰夫
Smart choice, Geoff.
现在装点橡胶手套 护膝
Now grab some rubber gloves, knee pads,
你不想要的运动鞋 皮搋子
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表