剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Pretty graphic, hon.
谁准你喝水的
Who said you can have water?
赢家才能喝水
Water is for winners.
水是人类的必需品
It's also essential to life.
原来 爱丽卡很难与人协调
Turns out, Erica was having trouble finding harmony
不仅是在音乐上
in more ways than one.
今天辛苦了
Hey, good work today.
哪里辛苦
No, it wasn't.
这样也能唱旅程乐队的歌♥
You call that Journey?
不要停止相信你们都烂透了
Don't stop believing you all suck.
爱丽卡 我觉得这样行不通
Erica, I don't think this is working out.
我得请你离开组合
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the group.
当队长 终于啊
Lead the group? Oh, finally.
我接受
I accept.
我的第一个大变革是你的上衣 头发
My first big change is that shirt, your hair,
还有其他一切
and everything else.
你被开除了 请你离开
You're out. Please go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是彻头彻尾的噩梦
You're a total nightmare.
你很失礼 很霸道
You're-you're rude, you're bossy.
这本该是欢乐的活动
Th-this is supposed to be joyful.
我懂了
I see.
我很抱歉
Hey, I-I'm sorry.
我不想伤到你的感情
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
她这不是受伤的意思
Oh, that's not what's happening.
不 我的意思是我要组一队
No. What's happening is I'm going to assemble
世人见过的最棒的无伴奏合唱团
the greatest a cappella group the world has ever known
在下周的儿童募捐比赛上
and then crush you into oblivion
将你碾压到虚无之境
at next week's competition/children's charity event.
莉莎 你和我这周是没有安稳日子过了
Lisa, you and I are about to have a real roller coaster of a week.
在被无伴奏合唱团开除后
After getting booted from her a cappella group,
爱丽卡决定她唯一的选择
Erica decided her only option
今天有唱歌♥试镜
是亲自掌舵
was to take matters into her own hands.
我说不好 这有点奇怪
I don't know. It's just a little weird.
一天前 你根本不想再搞音乐
A day ago, you didn't even want to do music again,
现在你要组自己的合唱团
and now you're starting your own group.
跟那些跑掉的小矮人在一起
Being out there with those off-key Oompa Loompas
让我意识到我有多想念音乐
made me realize how much I missed music.
这太奇怪太不正式了
Uh, this is kinda weird and informal.
我是该唱歌♥
Am I supposed to sing
还是看你们做前情提要
or watch you guys rehash the last few days?
你准备好就开始
Whenever you're ready.
我叫凯文 人形大号♥
I'm Kevin, the Human Tuba.
下一位
Next.
开局特别不利
It was off to a rough start.
然后变得更糟了
And it only got rougher.
*勇者之乡*
*And the home of the brave*
话先说清楚 我是在这工作的大人
Full disclosure -- I'm an adult that works here.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
-是的 -有点
- Yeah. - ?Kind of.
你吧 好
Like, hi.
山谷爱丽卡 你这段时间去哪了
Valley Erica?! Where have you been?
四处漂泊
Here and there.
我们的乐队解散 爱丽卡重回大学后
After our band split up and Erica went back to college,
我算是无家可归了
I kinda had nowhere to go.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
你想加入我的无伴奏合唱团吗
So, you want to join my a cappella group?
不想
Oh, no.
我来其实是想借7300美元
I actually came here to ask if I could have $7,300.
这个数目好具体
That's a very specific number.
我的麻烦也很具体
I have some very specific problems.
那你没准备歌♥吗
So, you didn't prepare a song?
我想唱两句也无妨
Um, I guess I could sing something.
*搞不到7300.56美元我就要没命*
*I'm gonna die if I don't get $7,300.56*
见鬼 我们一个人都没招到
Damn it! We haven't found a single person.
我们真的有麻烦了
We're in real trouble here.
没有她的麻烦大
Not as much as her.
这话吧 太真了
It's, like, so true.
我觉得来的时候被跟踪了
I think I was followed here.
你确定这是好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
那个我不熟的女人无意地冒犯了我
It's my only hope of destroying a woman I hardly know
这是我摧毁她的唯一希望
for unintentionally offending me.
*请请请进*
*Come, come, come in*
-这是什么鬼 -这是巴瑞之音组合
- The hell's this? - This is the Barry-Tones,
全新的用嘴四重唱组合
my new musical mouth quartet.
-我是低音 -我也是低音
- I'm the bass. - I'm also the bass.
什么是低音
What's a bass?
你组建了自己的无伴奏合唱团
You started your own a cappella group?
正是这样没错
Indeed, I did.
我意识到想要认识女生
I realized joining an all-female singing group
靠加入全女声合唱团不太实际
wasn't a realistic way to meet women.
做得好 小巴 展露出成熟的一面
Good for you, Bar. Showing some maturity.
所以我决定赢得她们的心
So, instead, I will win over their hearts
靠的是摧毁她们最爱的
by destroying them at the thing they love --
嘴巴♥音♥乐
mouth music.
我的天
Oh, my God.
难道我在做和巴瑞一样的蠢事
Am I just doing the same dumb thing Barry's doing?
不 其实巴瑞的计划更好
No, Barry's plan's actually better,
因为他组到人了
'cause he has a group.
你一个人都没有 而我的组合里满是人才
You have no one, while my group is stacked with talent
和男性美
and masculine sensuality.
-人才 -男性美
- Talent. - Sensuality.
我们这是在做什么
What are we doing?
那只有一个解决办法了
Then there's only one solution.
你变成随性欣赏音乐的人
You become a casual enjoyer of music
而不是只能走极端的疯子
instead of a maniac who only functions in extremes?
很接近 我和巴瑞的白♥痴♥组合合流
Close. I join forces with Barry's idiotic group,
经过磨练和努力
and through grit and hard work,
我会引领这些五音不全的白♥痴♥走向胜利
I will lead these tone-deaf morons to victory.
我很感兴趣 但先向我证明自己
I'm intrigued, but prove yourself first.
来段拟声唱法
Scat for me.
*你烂透了*
*You suck*
见鬼 我们需要她
Damn it! We need her.
正当爱丽卡和巴瑞组成超级音乐天团时
As Erica and Barry formed a musical supergroup,
我和我爸的钓鱼之旅也达到了高♥潮♥
me and my dad's big fishing trip had hit a high note.
我好像钓到了 我要收线了
I think I got one! I'm gonna reel it in!
恭喜你钓到鱼 老爸
Great job with the fish, Dad!
我已经觉得我和你更亲近了
I'm feeling closer to you already!
多谢了 猛虎
Thanks, tiger.
不客气 猛虎
You're welcome, tiger.
-别叫我猛虎 -为什么不
- Don't call me tiger. - ?Why not?
那是个亲切的昵称
It's an affectionate nickname
证明我们在湖上增进了感情
that proves that we've bonded out here on the lake.
父子关系不是这样的 明白吗
It's not the way a father-son relationship works, okay?
假如你是我的猛虎 我就不能是你的猛虎
If you're my tiger, I can't be your tiger.
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
你永远只叫我白♥痴♥
You never call me anything but moron.
现在你知道为什么了
Now you know why!
好吧 再来一次
Alright, let's go again.
这次不要那么靠后
And don't lean so far back,
那样排球就入镜了
'cause then I start seeing volleyballs.
不好意思 我们收到了许多投诉
Excuse me. There have been a lot of complaints
说你们试用露营用品太过头了
about you being too comfortable around the camping gear.
一个年轻人就不能跟他的父亲
Can't a young man and his father
一起躺在体育用品店帐篷里 再拍下来吗
lay down together in a tent in a sporting goods store and film it?
不能 请你们现在就走人
No! Please leave! Now!
好吧 我本来就什么都不想买♥♥
Fine! I wasn't gonna buy anything,
但现在我真的什么都不想买♥♥了
but now I'm really not gonna buy anything.
-快 我们走 -我们的钓鱼之旅提前结束
- Move! Come on. - With our fake fishing trip cut short,
我们唯一的选择就是给我妈看成果
the only choice we had was to show my mom what we caught.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表