剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
You've never had real Italian food,
你们都不知道自己错过了什么
you don't know what you're missing.
唯一的问题是 去商场要20分钟
Only problem -- the mall's 20 minutes away.
我们只有45分钟午饭时间 肯定来不及
We only got 45 for lunch. We'll never make it.
你才来不及
You'd never make it,
但强尼·阿特金斯哪怕在飓风中
but Johnny Atkins could do it in a hurricane
双臂被绑在背后 也来得及
with his arms tied behind his back.
那怎么可能
So, how's this work?
你用膝盖转方向盘 用鼻子鸣笛吗
You steer with your knees and honk with your nose?
这家伙
This guy.
-那你会送我们去吗 -有代价的
- So, you'll take us? - For a price.
代价是不加冰的大杯汽水
And that price is a large Mr. Pibb. No ice.
杯子里最好满满的都是汽水
Better be nothing but Pibb to the tippy-top of that cup.
我觉得没问题
I think that can be arranged.
你来吗 亚当
You coming, Ad?
去他的
Screw it.
我绝不会让我妈毁了我和布瑞亚的午餐
There was no way I was letting my mom ruin my lunch with Brea,
于是我使出了最险的一招
so I pulled the riskiest move ever
伪造了她的签名
and forged her signature --
接着我又使出了最险的一招
until I pulled the next riskiest move
上了强尼·阿特金斯的货车
by getting in a van with Johnny Atkins.
他可真不是闹着玩的
He wasn't messing around.
那是我一生中最疯狂的一段路
It was the craziest ride of my life.
他恐吓市民
He terrorized civilians,
他违反了人所知的每条交通法规
he violated every traffic law known to man,
我想在某一刻 他跳过了一座吊桥
and at one point, I think he jumped over a drawbridge?
但神乎其技地 他真的把我们平安送到了
But somehow, he got us there in one piece.
我们走
Let's move.
我们有7分钟吃饭时间 就得再来一次
We have seven minutes to eat before we have to do that again,
不过是开回去
but in reverse.
-真不敢相信我们成功了 -我也是
- I can't believe we made it. - ?Me, neither.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我们成功的这天是我妈在商场竞走的日子
we'd made it on my mom's weekly mall-walking day.
什么都逃不过贝弗莉·金伯格
Nothing got by Beverly Goldberg.
我闻到了我宝贝美味的头发
I smell my baby's delicious head hair.
亚当
Adam!
糟糕
Oh, balls!
糟糕大了 小王八犊子
Yeah, big ones, you little xxxx.
正当我被抓包时 杰夫整忙着做巴瑞
While I was caught, Geoff was caught up in being Barry.
当真正的巴瑞出现时
And when the real Barry showed up,
他严重误会了当下的情况
he misread the situation big-time.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我们离开公♥寓♥ 让安迪陪着某位女士
We all cleared out so Andy could entertain a lady.
是他外婆 她絮叨个没完
It's his grandma, and she won't stop talking.
被举上天的是施瓦茨吗
Is that Schwartz being hoisted in the air
好像他刚触地得分或参加了犹太婚礼似的
like he just threw a touchdown or attended a Jewish wedding?
他刚刚征服了极限飞盘
He just dominated in ultimate Frisbee.
虽然有很多显然的理由
Why are you all chanting "Barry,"
你们为什么都在欢呼"巴瑞"
besides the many obvious reasons?
因为巴瑞简直是气宗
'Cause Barry's a total airbender
刚刚扔出了致命飞盘
who just pancaked a hospital pass
然后用颠倒飞盘赢得了比赛
and hucked a scoober for the win!
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what any of those are,
可他不是巴瑞 我才是巴瑞
but he's not Barry. I'm Barry.
没事的 老兄 重名很常见
It's cool, bro. Sometimes people have the same name.
你可以做巴瑞二号♥
You could be Barry Number Two.
你对我说什么屁话 飞盘老兄
What the hell did you just say to me, Frisbee bro?
我们或许该聊聊
Yeah, uh, we should probably talk.
你还记得我们交换了身体吗
Um, do you remember when we body-swapped?
依稀记得 我生活里的魔力过于缤纷了
Vaguely. I have a full plate of magic in my life.
我一直在用你的证件 特别开心
Well, I've been using your I.D., and it's been great.
我一直在上课 交朋友
I-I've been going to class, making friends,
加入俱乐部
joining clubs.
我已经上了六个月大学
I've been going to this college for six months,
那些事我都没做到
and I can't do any of that stuff.
好像杰夫是比你更棒的巴瑞
It's like Geoff's a better Barry than you are.
不可能 我才是最棒的我
Impossible. I'm the best me.
我会证明的
And I'm gonna prove it --
但我要先把你送回阴影中
after I send you back into the shadows,
你属于那里
where you belong.
对我哥而言 他绝不会接受做二号♥
For my brother, being number two wasn't an option.
没事的 巴瑞二号♥
It's all good, Barry Number Two!
对于真正的巴瑞·金伯格而言 这是战争
For actual Barry Goldberg, this was war.
我绝望地想要自♥由♥
Desperate for my freedom,
犯下了我妈眼中最重的罪行
I had committed the ultimate crime in my mom's eyes --
冒用她的大名
using her name.
谁会做这种十恶不赦的事
Who would do such heinous acts?!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
违背我们的意愿
Going against our wishes
伪造我们尊贵的签名
and forging our distinguished signatures.
尊贵 老爸平时只拿着笔
Distinguished? Dad just holds the pen
让送披萨的自己挪信♥用♥卡♥消费凭证
and makes the pizza-delivery guy move the credit card slip.
顶嘴王先生居然还在顶嘴
Oh, more sass from Mr. Sassafras over here.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我道过歉了 这事不能翻篇吗
I said I was sorry. Can't we just move on?
默里 你听到了吗 这小子想翻篇
Murray, did you hear that? The boy wants to move on.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
多谢你一直支持我
Thank you for always backing me up.
他才不是支持你
He's not backing you up.
他只是见缝插针地说"难以置信"
He's just peppering in the word "unbelievable."
你父亲和我是统一战线的
Your father and I are a united front.
-告诉他 默里 -难以置信
- Tell him, Murray. - Unbelievable.
-该死的 默里 -咋了
- Damn it, Murray! - What?
恭喜你之类的
Congratulations or whatever --
初中毕业了
graduating middle school.
现在才二月 我已经高三了
February, and I'm a junior in high school.
恭喜你 你做到了 贝弗
Mazel tov. You did it, Bevy.
你现在或许该把精力放在你丈夫身上了
You should probably focus on your husband now.
那才是需要灌溉的花朵
That is a flower that needs watering.
想得美 永远不准你再离校吃午餐
Nice try, but you are never leaving campus for lunch ever again.
可我所有的朋友们会丢下我去校外的
But all my friends will be off-campus without me!
这就是你的下场 坏孩子
Well, them's the breaks, naughty boy,
要我说这惩罚太轻了
and I'd say it's a light tap on the wrist
毕竟你犯下了终极罪行
compared to the ultimate crime --
谋杀我的心
murdering my heart.
你们俩太不会教育孩子了
You're both extremely bad at this.
你敢相信吗
Do you believe this?
这不是我该插手的地方
It's not my place to get involved.
-分明就是 -好吧
- It literally is. - ?Okay.
如果你夺走那孩子的朋友
If you take away the kid's friends,
他会永远恨你的
he's gonna hate you forever,
那我就成了他最喜欢的家长 我可不乐意
and then I'll be his favorite, which doesn't work for me.
那也意味着我不能跟他和他家人一起住
That would also mean I couldn't live with him and his family
睡一张床 每晚给他们掖被子
and tuck them all in at night in a bed we all share.
床是我设计的 叫超级大王床
I designed it. It's called a super king.
你勉强算是懂了
So, you kinda get it.
可我不能让他
Well, I can't have him
漫步在珍金镇犯罪猖獗的街道上
roaming the crime-infested streets of Jenkintown,
寻觅廉价食品果腹
looking for cheap eats.
这就难办了
That is a toughie.
但我也算表了点态 所以轮到你决定了
But I participated a little, so the ball's back in your court.
没错 我妈绝望地想把我控制在安全距离内
Yep, my mom was desperate to keep me at a safe distance,
于是她将最近最流行的校外餐馆
so she spread the word about the latest hot spot
大肆传播
for off-campus lunch.
贝弗厨房♥
Bev's Bites?
这不过是我妈在我家做饭吃
This is just my mom making food at my house.
我不管片区怎么分
I don't do zoning for the city.
我只是去吃白食的
Just going for the free grub.
真是棋高一着
It was a brilliant chess move.
假如我想去美食广场
If I wanted to go to a food court,
我妈就给我做一个美食广场
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表