剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Just get in the car!
正当我有了寻回单车的重要线索
As I had a promising lead on my wheels,
巴瑞和爱丽卡终于拆掉了车轮锁
Barry and Erica finally got the boot off of theirs.
解脱了
Sweet relief.
我们又有车用了
We got our car back,
现在我再也不用乘公交了
and now I never have to ride on a bus again.
公交有什么不好
What's wrong with the bus?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
或许是因为整整三站
Maybe 'cause I went three stops
都有个陌生人在给我梳头
as a stranger brushed my hair.
我得承认 利用店面还挺顺利
I gotta admit, using the store worked out pretty well,
老爸根本没发现
and Dad never had a clue.
你准备开车去哪
Where do you think you're going?
下周我用车 弥补因为你被锁的时间
The car's mine for the next week to make up for your boot time.
可我得去辞职 把钥匙还给老爸
But I gotta go quit and give Dad his keys back.
什么 你不能辞职 我们需要钥匙
What?! You can't quit! We need those keys!
我们赚钱的生意刚刚起步
Our lucrative business is just taking off.
巴瑞 车轮锁拆了 生意结束了
Barry, the boot's gone. We're done.
我们才刚刚开始 宝贝
Oh, we're just getting started, baby.
-宝贝 -是的
- Baby? -? Yeah.
那是夜生活经理们说话的方式
That's the way nightlife impresarios talk.
他们身边都是宝贝 甜心 漂亮妈妈
They pepper in babies, muffins, pretty mamas,
还有我的个人最爱 詹妮弗
and my personal favorite -- Jennifer.
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
我在说咖啡店继续营业
I'm talking about keeping the coffee shop open.
但这次它会是大西洋海岸最火的夜店
But instead, it's the Atlantic seaboard's hottest nightclub.
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
我们谈论的可是老爸的营生
This is Dad's livelihood we're talking about.
我们一天就赚到了老爸一辈子赚的钱
We made more money than Dad ever has in one day.
谁不喜欢钱
I mean, who doesn't like money?
不能买♥♥东西的傻子
Ugly, stupid people who can't buy stuff.
但假如你这样做 你会有许多
But if you do this, you'll be dripping in --
-钻石 -比那更好
- Diamonds? ?- Better!
黄油 每天晚上都吃龙虾
Butter. When you're eating lobster every night.
恶心 我不想每晚都吃油腻的龙虾
Gross. I don't want buttery lobster meat every night.
那你或许会喜欢人类最精密的计时工具
Then perhaps you'll like the finest timepieces known to man.
-斯沃琪 -我已经有两块了
- Swatch. - I already have two of those.
两百块手表如何
Ah, how would you like 200?
才不要 太多了
I wouldn't. That's too many.
你用财富诱惑人的水平太糟烂了
You're absolutely terrible at selling wealth.
-到底要不要搞 -好吧 但只再开一晚
- So we're doing it? - Fine. But just one more night.
老爸的店面绝对要完好无损
And nothing can happen to Dad's store.
不情愿地答应
A reluctant "fine."
这正是每个生意合伙人最想听的
What every business partner wants to hear.
再次感谢 欢迎再次光临
Thanks again. Come back soon.
你是本周最佳员工
There's my Employee of the Week!
我连续14年的荣耀被打断了
Wow, my 14-year streak is over
就因为你女儿卖♥♥了盏台灯
'cause your daughter sold a table lamp.
花无百日红
All good things must come to an end.
不如你们先走吧
But what do you say you guys shake a leg out of here
-剩下的交给我 -太好了
- and I'll do the rest? - Lovely.
能清楚地看到我可有可无真是好啊
Nothing like having a light shone on how unessential I am.
回见
Toodle-loo!
你真的让维克的自尊好受伤
You're really doing a number on Vic's noodle.
但我必须说 有你在这工作真好
But I gotta say it's been great having you here.
-爸 你不必这么说的 -有必要
- Dad, you don't have to say that. - ?I do.
自从你去上大学后
Since you've gone off to college,
我们几乎没在一起待过
we've barely spent any time together.
但我必须说 我很开心
But I have to say, it's been a joy
能看到你已经成为了可爱的年轻女性
seeing what a delightful young woman you've become.
这或许是你对我说过的最贴心的话
That's might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
你确定不想叫我白♥痴♥之类的吗
You sure you don't want to call me a moron or something?
为什么 你终于不白♥痴♥了
Why would I? You're finally not one.
见鬼 太暖心太感人了
Damn it. That was so warm and touching.
好像你在乎一样
It's almost like you care.
看来我几乎算在乎了
Yeah, I guess I almost do.
正当爱丽卡不确定自己是否迷失了方向
As Erica was wondering if she'd lost her way,
我正朝着正确的方向前进
I was headed down the right path.
去教堂
To church.
车在那
There she is!
不好意思 有什么事吗
Excuse me. May I help you?
没事的 修女 那是我儿子的单车
Oh, it's okay, Sister. That's my son's bike.
抱歉 但一旦捐赠 就是教区的财产了
Sorry, but once it's donated, it's property of the parish.
那现在是上帝的单车了
It's God's bike now.
上帝有收据吗
Well, does God have a receipt?
上帝不需要收据
God needs no receipts.
你知道吗 你真是个刻薄的女人
You know what? You are a very mean lady.
我知道你是 可我是什么
I know you are, but what am I?
让我解释一下
Just let me explain.
你瞧 我妈给我买♥♥了这辆单车 又偷走了车
See, my mom got me this bike, then she stole it,
然后某人真的从她那偷走了车
and then someone stole it from her,
然后我们当着一群特技单车骑手的面
and then we did a wildly embarrassing dance
跳了一段非常丢人的舞
in front of a bunch of BMX bikers.
最后指引我们来到这里
That brought us here.
你惹错修女了 先生
You're messing with the wrong sister, mister.
好吧
Okay.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我做了件我并不骄傲的事
I did something I'm not proud of.
其实有点骄傲
Well, I'm kind of proud of it.
太棒了 我的小皮威
Yes, my little Pee-wee!
快骑 像疾风一样
Ride! Ride like the wind!
我最初就是为这个给你买♥♥的单车
This is why we got the bike in the first place!
别给我加油 我还在生你的气
Don't root for me! I'm still mad at you!
就像皮威一样
And just like Pee-wee,
我要引领几十个权威人物
I was off to lead dozens of authority figures
进行最炫酷的追车戏
on the most epic chase ever!
或者不会
Or...not.
亚当 你还好吗
Adam, are you okay?!
让妈妈用魔法亲亲治愈你的骨折
Let Mama's magical kisses heal your broken bones.
你别碰我 你弥补不了
Get away from me! You can't fix this!
看看我的单车
Look at my bike!
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
多谢你的生日礼物
Thanks for the birthday gift.
正当我妈想让我保持童心的大冒险
While my mom's big adventure to keep me young at heart
大失败时
was a big failure,
帝国休息室正变成大成功
the Empire Lounge was turning into a huge success.
老天爷 这地方全是人
Holy crap! This place is packed!
我知道 他们还把抱枕扔来扔去
I know. They're using throw pillows to actually throw.
帝国休息室几乎满员了
The Empire Lounge is almost at full capacity.
但别担心 裸罗伯只让九岁以上的人进来
But don't worry. Naked Rob is only letting in nines and above.
巴瑞 那是铅笔画的小胡子吗
Barry, is that a pencil mustache?
我正在开♥发♥新面孔 我是俱乐部老板
I'm trying out a new persona -- I'm club owner
回力球爱好者巴瑞·墨西哥
and Jai Alai enthusiast Barry Mexico.
多么有趣又偷懒的角色名
What a fun and lazy character name.
-你想到第一个名字就用了吗 -那当然
- Was it your first thought? - You know it!
巴瑞·墨西哥干正事
Barry Mexico gets down to business.
你得把这些人都赶走
You need to get all these people out of here.
他们把老爸的家具都弄坏了
They're all over Dad's furniture.
-某个地方肯定是五月节 -真不是
- It's Cinco de Mayo somewhere. - ?It's really not.
不
Oh, no!
老爸的粗制滥造的家具散架了
Dad's shoddily made furniture is falling apart.
才不是 它价格公道 时尚有型
No, it's not! It's affordable, modern, and stylish!
见鬼 这间店让我很自豪
Damn it, I have pride in this establishment!
我们没有咖啡了
We're out of coffee.
"非咖啡"也没有了
And..."not coffee."
你居然在卖♥♥酒
You're serving alcohol?!
拜托 下班时间的非法夜店
Come on, you can't have an illegal after-hours nightclub
怎能没有酒
without some hooch.
我们都要坐牢了
We're all going to jail!
我绝对会为了自保出♥卖♥♥♥你们
Where I will totally snitch to survive!
你们每个人都不安全 你们都同流合污
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表