剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Oh, no!
巴里的臭脸不能表达家庭的团结和欢乐
Barry's grimace doesn't express family unity and joy.
不 他的臭脸是最小的麻烦
Nope. His stink face is the least of it.
我外公不能站这么久
My grandpa can't stand this long.
老爷子 你感觉如何
Hey, Pops, how ya feeling?
我身体里所有的水都积到脚上了
All my fluids are in my feet.
我觉得我得躺一会
I-I-I think I'll lie down for a minute.
爸 你在搞什么鬼
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
你们有枕头或沙发垫吗
You got a pillow or a couch cushion?
不 你外公以地为床了
Oh, no! Your grandpa just made the ground his bed!
-他就这样 -好了
- It's what he does. - All right.
就像我爸总是过热
Just like how my dad always gets overheated.
老默 你这毛衣穿得舒服吗
Hey, Mur-Man, how's that sweater treating you?
快停下 快脱下来
Make it stop! Get it off!
接着按 我们能拍到好的
Just keep clicking. We'll get one.
说不能还能跟有趣的道具拍一张
Maybe even one with some fun props?
你觉得怎么样 亚当
What do you say, Ad?
最有节日喜庆气氛的人
Who screams holiday cheer
莫过于华丽的流行偶像埃尔顿·约翰
more than flamboyant pop icon Elton John?
我们是睡觉还是扮流行明星 快决定好
Are we sleeping or pop stars? Let's pick a lane!
振作点 杰夫
Pull it together, Geoff.
求你告诉我拍到了好照片
Please tell me you're getting some keepers.
那当然
Definitely.
这么快就支离破碎了
It all fell apart so fast.
是的 我试过警告你
Yeah, I tried to tell you.
开心点 至少你再也不用来了
Just be happy you never have to do this again.
好了 我觉得拍好了
Okay, I think we got it.
但根本没拍好
But we didn't.
回到家
Back at home,
巴瑞还是不懂他为什么被踢出JTP公♥寓♥
Barry still didn't get why he lost his place in the JTP pad.
你收到了一份很好的礼物 乔治
You've been given a great gift, George...
你看到了世界上没有你会怎样
A chance to see what the world would be like without you.
真希望我身边也有睿智的老人
I wish I had someone old and wise
指引我度过人生
who would guide me through life.
我要回去专心指导亚当了
I'm going back to focusing on Adam.
好了 老爷子 我今晚就在这睡了
Okay, Pops. I'm gonna crash here tonight.
当然 还剩12分钟 但你想关就关
Sure, there's 12 minutes left, but let's turn it off.
我不是在这睡着的
This isn't where I fell asleep.
不
Oh, no!
我被温柔地绑♥架♥了吗
Have I been gently kidnapped?
你的身体还在原地
Your body is right where you left it.
你只是梦到了假如世界上没有你
You're dreaming of what the world would be like
会是什么样子
if you didn't exist.
这不是JTP公♥寓♥
This isn't the JTP pad.
墙上没有洞
It has no holes in the wall.
当然没有洞
Of course there's no holes.
没有你 没人捶墙
You weren't here to punch them.
我是布莱德利先生
Go for Mr. Bradley.
'布莱德利先生'
"Mr. Bradley"?
你以为你是谁 正式收养了你的继父吗
Who are you, your stepdad that officially adopted you?
呆子
Nerd.
他听不到你说话
He can't hear you.
他现在是成功的盖普商人
And he's now a successful Gap businessman.
没有了你总害他工作迟到
Without you making him late for work,
他成为了牛仔短裤的全球负责人
he became Worldwide Head of Jean Shorts.
买♥♥进 卖♥♥出
Buy! Sell!
生意
Business!
你好 朋友
Oh, hey, there, friend.
你问我上面天气如何
How's the weather up here, you ask?
非常好
Why, it's great,
因为个子很高的人一向很好
because life for the very tall always is.
拉长的安迪是谁
Who stretched Andy?
没谁
No one.
没有你总偷吃他午餐 安迪蹭蹭长个
Without you stealing his lunch, Andy had a growth spurt.
打那以后
He's been helping people
他一直帮别人从架子顶层拿东西
grab things off the top shelf ever since.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gents.
潇洒罗伯
Gorgeous Rob!
"潇洒罗伯"
"Gorgeous" Rob?
你是裸罗伯 永远是裸罗伯
You're Naked Rob, and that's all you'll ever be.
没有你在二年级扒罗伯的裤子
Without you to pants Rob in second grade,
从来就没有裸罗伯
Naked Rob never came to be.
他的人格基于爱
He built his identity based on a love
和高品质意大利男装
of high-quality Italian menswear.
希望你们不介意
Hope you guys don't mind.
我带来了派对三明治 和派对
I brought a party sub. And a party.
是我们的妻子们
It's our wives,
她们爱我们不只是因为我们成功
who cherish us not just for our success,
还是因为我们的高自尊
but for our high self-esteem.
让我们亲吻她们之后去看橄榄球吧
Let's kiss them and watch football.
-好的 -不 不
- Yeah. - No! No!
你们没有妻子 你们有我
You don't have wives! You have me!
我很重要 我让你们的生活更好
And I matter! I make your lives better!
《生活多美好》让我明白 我必须弥补一切
That Wonderful Life movie taught me I need to fix everything!
可你才睡了十秒钟
But you were asleep for 10 seconds!
我已经沉睡了一辈子
I've been asleep my whole life.
乔治·贝利[男主角]的话你就知道听
So George Bailey, you listen to.
什么乔治 你的名字是老艾什么什么
What? Your name is Al something.
总之 我要走了
Anyway, I gotta go.
正当巴瑞跑去拯救友谊时
While Barry ran off to save his friendships,
杰夫正要在商场偶遇我姐姐
Geoff was about to run into my sister at the mall.
爱丽卡
Erica?
杰夫 你在这做什么
Geoff, what are you doing here?
我想给你家人买♥♥份小礼 感谢他们带我拍照
I thought I'd get your family a little thank-you for including me.
杰夫
Hey, Geoff.
你听了肯定高兴 尼亚肯定会哭
Oh, you'll be happy to know that Jinzy will be crying
泪洒没味的节日饼干
into her nothing-flavored holiday cookies
因为我们拍得特别好
because we nailed it.
你们不带我来拍照
You took the photo without me?
是的 因为他们最糟糕了 最糟了
Yes, 'cause they are the worst... The worst.
让我们快走 再也别提起这件事
So, let's just rush away and never speak of this again.
等一下 我们想让杰夫一起拍照
Wait a minute. We wanted Geoff in the picture.
是你说他正在爆♥炸♥式腹泻
You're the one who said he had explosive diarrhea.
什么 没有
What? No.
我绝对没说"爆♥炸♥式"
And I definitely did not say "explosive."
你说了 我们也信了
You did, and it read as true.
-都是过来人 -我们族人都要承担这痛苦
- Been there. - It's our people's burden.
羞耻只会让情况更糟
Shame only makes it worse.
我没有腹泻
I-I don't have diarrhea.
为什么
So, why?
我只是猜测
This is a guess,
但她绝对不想让你跟我们一起拍照
but she definitely doesn't want you to be in our picture.
-是真的吗 -求你听我解释
- Is that true? - Please, I can explain.
不必了
No need.
你跟家人玩得开心点
Enjoy being with your family.
这才是金伯格的节日
Well, it's not a Goldbergs holiday
有人生气跑开 还很可能腹泻了
unless someone runs away upset and possibly with diarrhea.
尽管JTP将巴瑞踢了出去
Even though the JTP had kicked Barry out,
他还是下决心上演节日奇迹
he was still determined to pull off a holiday miracle.
JTP 我回来了
JTP, I have returned.
我们不是没收了你的钥匙吗
I thought we took your key.
是的 但我配了好几十把JT匙
You did, but I made dozens of copies of the JT-Key,
我全弄丢了 只剩这一把
all of which I lost, except for this one.
-你想怎样 -只有一件事
What do you want? Just one thing...
你们的原谅
Your forgiveness.
-袋子里是什么 -好像动了一下
- What's in the bag, man? - I think it just moved.
绝对是满满的蜘蛛
It's definitely full of spiders.
我知道里面是什么
I know what's in there.
我最大的恐惧 当众讲话
My greatest fear... Speaking in public.
不是
No.
我梦到了你们
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表