剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在当年 我女生缘还不错
Back in the day, I did okay with the ladies,
从邻家女孩戴娜·考德威尔
from girl-next-door Dana Caldwell
和我们纯洁的初恋
and our innocent puppy love
到和学姐杰基·吉里的极客之恋
to my geeked-out romance with older woman Jackie Geary.
最后 布瑞亚·碧
And finally, Brea Bee.
是的 我居然赢得了校花的心
Yeah, somehow, I'd won the heart of the coolest girl at school.
*洗衣日 洗衣日*
*Laundry day, laundry day*
*洗出一个没有污渍的宝贝*
*Make my baby's stains go away*
没什么 在学习 尊重个人界限
Nothing! Studying! Respecting boundaries!
你们摸黑做什么呢
What is going on here in the dark?!
布瑞亚 你想回答吗
Brea, do you want to field this one?
不想
I do not.
这是什么怪味
And what is that funk?
我身处一股浓郁的气息之中
It's like I'm standing in a musky cloud.
地下室都这么潮湿
Basements are damp.
这里还热气氤氲
It's also hot. Like, steamy.
我觉得是因为烘衣机
I think the dryer was on.
布瑞亚说得漂亮 是烘衣机
Brea on the board. The dryer.
你闻到的很可能是那罪魁祸首的气味
Likely culprit for everything you're smelling.
香口喷雾
Binaca.
香草香薰蜡烛
Vanilla-scented candle.
莎黛的经典律动《最甜蜜的禁忌》
Sade's classic booty groove "The Sweetest Taboo."
你们俩在亲亲
You two were kissing!
好吧 我这就走
Okay, I'm just gonna mosey on out of here.
不 我们才不会被你羞辱
No! We are not gonna be shamed by you.
地下室接吻对青少年来说是人生里程碑
Basement kissing is a teen rite of passage.
我要求你离开
I demand you leave!
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere!
很好 因为有人拿来了
That's good, because someone brought over
加葡萄干的米糕布丁
a rice pudding with raisins.
不是时候 爸
Not a good time, Dad.
我刚抓到亚当和她的小朋友在沙发上接吻
I just caught Adam and his little friend here couch-kissing.
-布丁 -不吃 谢谢
- Pudding? - No, thank you.
贝弗 你把百吉饼脆片放哪了
Bevy, where do you keep the bagel chips?
我想尝试一下某种蘸酱
There's a dip I want to explore.
别管蘸酱了
Forget your dip.
你宝贝儿子刚才正跟这家伙在这交换唾液
Your baby boy was down here swapping spit with this one.
金伯格先生 我是亚当的女朋友布瑞亚
Hi, Mr. Goldberg. I'm Adam's girlfriend, Brea.
哪有人叫布瑞亚
Nobody's named Brea.
她就叫这个 你怎么不♥穿♥裤子
She is! And you should be wearing pants.
刚才穿了
I was earlier.
贝弗莉 读书俱乐部今天在地下室聚会吗
Beverly, are we doing the book club down here today?
读书俱乐部取消了
Book club is canceled.
你也没读《油炸绿蕃茄》
You didn't read "Fried Green Tomatoes," either, huh?
超无聊 什么都没发生
Snooze-fest. Nothing happens.
这里有事发生
Something's been happening down here.
亚当和这个小妖妇在互啃
Adam and this young enchantress have been necking.
-嘴对嘴 -舌缠舌
- Lip locking? - Tongue wrestling?
新婚燕尔才能享受的快乐
The first marital pleasure?
有没有窗子或烟囱让我爬出去
Is there a window or a chimney I can crawl out of?
排队洗衣服吗 我有好多袜子要洗
Is this the laundry line? Got a load of socks and --
空气中弥漫着什么气息
What is that hanging in the air?
消失的童真
The loss of innocence.
没想到这么快就发生了
That happened sooner than I thought.
老天 所有邻居都来了吗
God, is your whole neighborhood in here?
希望如此 因为我有紧急情况
I hope so, 'cause I've got an emergency!
我在地下室丢了三块拼图
I lost three pieces of a puzzle down here.
一块是边边 一块上面有点蓝
One is an edge, one has some blue in it,
最后一块有半个狗鼻子或是狗爪子
and the last one has half a dog's nose or foot.
这是什么味
What am I tasting?
-米糕布丁 -我觉得不是 不过谢谢
- Rice pudding? - I don't think so, but thank you.
够了 所有人立刻离开
That's it. Everyone needs to leave immediately!
门都没有
That's not gonna happen.
你羞愧难当的样子使我们快乐
We're all just happy watching you squirm.
-你叫布瑞亚对吧 -我觉得不是
- Brea, is it? - I don't think so.
去他的 我要直接逃跑
Screw it. I'm just gonna make a run for it.
再见 亚当 这给我留下了心理创伤
Bye, Adam. This was traumatic.
再见 布瑞亚
Goodbye, Brea.
瞧你们都做了些什么
Look what you all did!
这就是你的下场 小宝贝
Well, that's what you get, Schmoo.
下次那么想亲亲的时候
The next time you need kissies so badly,
就来找妈妈
you come to your mama.
就知道她会这么说
I saw that coming.
糟糕 不要
Oh, balls, no!
金色年代 第七季第二十二集
那是一九八几年的五月六日
It was May 6, 1980-something,
巴瑞正要得到意外惊喜
and Barry was in for an unexpected surprise.
-猜猜我是谁 -金·哈克曼[奥斯卡影帝]
- Guess who? - Gene Hackman!
什么 不是 是小伦
What? No. It's Ren.
我觉得我该多涂点护手霜了
Now I feel like I need to moisturize more.
我不是根据触感猜的
I wasn't going by touch.
坏消息
Bummer news.
我没买♥♥到冲撞乐队的票
I couldn't get those tickets to The Clash.
我不懂你为什么喜欢他们
I don't know why you like those guys.
他们总是很愤怒
They're so angry.
都当上摇滚明星了就不能笑笑吗
You're rock stars. How about a smile?
看来你会因为这个格外兴奋了
Well, then I guess you're gonna be super excited for this.
这T恤你穿太大了
That tee's way too big for you.
不是我穿 笨蛋 是给我男朋友穿的
It's not for me, dummy. It's for my boyfriend.
你有男朋友了
You have a boyfriend?
这一天早晚要来
This day was bound to come.
请代我向他致意
Please give him my highest regards.
他是个非常幸运的男人
He's a very lucky man.
巴瑞 认真听我说
Barry, hear my words.
你是我男朋友 我是你女朋友
You are my boyfriend, and I am your girlfriend.
你就这么说出口了
You're just gonna say it like that?
以防你还没注意到
If you haven't noticed,
我们所有时间都黏在一起
we've been spending all of our time together,
你是我早上第一个想见到的人
and you're the first person I want to see in the morning
是我晚上最后想谈心的人
and the last one that I want to talk to at night.
我就是这种感觉
That's exactly how I feel!
我们是男女朋友了
We are boyfriend and girlfriend.
呆瓜们 在干嘛
What up, suckas?
我们精神高涨
Just our divine spirits.
原来我就是她的英俊情郎
Turns out, I'm her handsome beau.
我们确定男女朋友关系了
We're going with "boyfriend."
尽管撞见这一幕
Okay, well, despite all of this,
我很高兴碰到你了 猜猜谁回镇上来了
I'm glad I found you, because guess who's back in town.
男孩们 环球旅行者
The boys? The Globetrotters?
埃维尔·克尼维尔 加拉格尔和他的木槌
Evel Knievel? Gallagher and his mallet?
-是兰妮 -兰妮·路易斯
- It's Lainey. - Lainey Lewis?
她来见见她爸的新女友 跟我叙旧
She's here to meet her dad's girlfriend and hang out with me.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
很疯狂 我知道
Crazy, I know.
兰妮·路易斯回来了
Lainey Lewis was back.
自从她逃离小镇去了洛杉矶
Barry hadn't heard from his ex-fiancée
巴瑞就没听到这位前任未婚妻的消息
since she skipped town to make it big in L.A.
巴瑞 我能说什么呢
And, Barry, what can I say?
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
大家好 巴瑞
Hi, guys. Barry.
-兰妮 -是啊
- Lainey? - ?Yep.
爱丽卡叫我来校园找她
Erica told me to meet her on campus.
她说我们肯定不会撞见
She said we'd never run into you.
可你就这样站在我面前
Yet here you are, standing right in front of me.
是啊 真尴尬
Yeah, it's really awkward.
你看起来很精神 巴瑞
You look good, Barry.
谢了 这是新T恤
Thanks. It's a new shirt.
是我送给他的
And, uh, I'm the one that gave it to him.
-我叫小伦 -小伦 真抱歉
- I'm Ren. - ?Ren! I'm so sorry.
刚才就像你不存在一样
It's like you weren't even there for a second.
我正是这种感觉
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表