剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
最棒的兄弟会喜剧
the greatest frat comedy of them all
就是《动物屋》
was Animal House.
食物大战
Food fight!
故事讲的是一群怪胎和败犬
The story of a group of weirdos and underdogs
克服一切困难 成为了校园王者
who overcame all obstacles to rule the school.
当巴瑞终于进了大学
And with Barry finally in college,
他第一时间跑去体验他最爱的电影
he wasted no time living out his favorite movie.
我要加入兄弟会
I'm joining a fraternity.
为什么
Why?
兄弟 美女 啤酒 帆船鞋
Bros, babes, beer, and boat shoes!
阶级歧视 欺负人 危险的过度饮酒
Classism, hazing, dangerously excessive drinking.
没错 就是为了这些超棒的理由
Yeah, all of those awesome reasons.
你们好 马蹄烛台
Okay, horseshoe menorahs.
自我推销一下
Wow me.
我们是欧米茄赛
We're Omega Psi.
那是希腊字母 印得不清楚吗
It's the Greek alphabet. Is that not clear?
他连英文字母都搞不清楚
He struggles with the English alphabet, so...
假如我申请
If I were to pledge,
你们能否提供以下狂欢内容
could I expect the following hijinks...
骑摩托车冲入满是人的派对
Driving a motorcycle into a crowded party,
在院长办公室放匹死马
leaving a dead horse in a dean's office,
或公路旅行去女子大学
and/or road-tripping to an all-girls college
去和朋友刚去世的女生搭讪
to hit on the friends of a deceased student?
我们是学术性兄弟会
We're more of an academic house.
下一个
Next!
《动物屋》原版德尔塔兄弟会成员扮演者
埃里克·斯垂顿 德尔塔兄弟会的校友主管
Erik Stratton, alumni director at Delta House.
见到你可高兴了
Damn glad to meet ya.
他是埃里克·斯垂顿 校友主管
That was Erik Stratton, alumni director.
他见到你可高兴了
He was damn glad to meet you.
你们为什么要跟我搭话 我已经有外公了
Why are you talking to me? I already have a grandpa.
我们在招人
Oh, we're doing the recruiting
因为我们兄弟会大多数人要么宿醉要么
'cause most of the guys in our frat are either hungover or...
-坐牢了 -坐牢了
- In jail. - In jail.
你这话也不是不中听
Oh, I don't not like what I'm hearing.
来瓶凉的吗
Cold one?
现在才上午九点
It's 9:00 in the morning.
是啊 今天开始得有点晚
Yeah, we got a late start.
让我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你们兄弟会能否满足我的需求
Can your house serve my needs
让我成为顶层领袖
as an alpha male in the upper echelons
领导社会上的富有精英
of society's wealthy and elite?
绝对不可能 让我问问你
Not even a little. Let me ask you something.
你头上的是蓝鸟麦圈吗
Is that a Froot Loop in your hair?
是苹果杰克牌的
It's an Apple Jack.
这次对话到此为止
This conversation is over.
我们现在有多少申请者了
So, how many pledges do we have now?
一个都没有
None yet.
再招到一个 我们就有一个了
One more, and we got one.
巴瑞 我不在乎你做些什么
Barry, I don't care what you do,
但你不认为关于哪个兄弟会最适合你
but don't you think you're being a tad unrealistic
你有一点点不现实吗
about which fraternity is the right one for you?
闭嘴
Silence!
我找到同类了
I've found my people.
没错 他们是发型完美
Yep, they were the perfect-haired,
爱穿淡彩色自命不凡的贝泽塔兄弟会
pastel-wearing blowhards of Beta Zeta,
巴瑞一定要成为他们的一员
and Barry had to be one of them.
那些穿卡其裤的塑料娃娃
Those khaki Ken Dolls?
你是开玩笑的吧
You're kidding, right?
我是巴瑞·金伯格
Hi. Barry Goldberg.
不 你面前的不是镜子
And, no, you are not looking into a mirror.
有什么需要帮助的吗
What can I do for you?
我显然很适合加入贝泽塔兄弟会
Well, it's obvious I'm Beta Zeta material,
所以不如你现在就准我加入
so why don't you just make me a brother now
我们就能一起开始做不太道德的事
so we can start making morally questionable choices together?
巴瑞 我走了
Barry, I'm leaving.
这些假笑和明亮色彩快让我精神失常了
All the smirking and popped collars are wigging me out.
好的 我从没见过的女孩
Okay, girl I've never met.
我是贝泽塔主席瑞克·肯伍德
Hi. I'm Beta Zeta president Rick Kentwood.
当然
Of course you are.
假如你明晚不忙的话
And if you're not busy tomorrow night,
你该来我们兄弟会
you should come by our house.
我们要举办一个很有格调的聚会
We're hosting a classy get-together.
"狠狠喝个烂醉"
"The Get Trashed Bash"?
"混♥蛋♥聚会"被人占用了吗
Was "Douche Gala" taken?
我们接受
We accept!
我和这个嘴很毒的陌生女士会去的
Me and this mouthy lady stranger will be there.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我绝对不会去的
There's no way I'm going to that.
你必须去
You have to!
不知道为什么 他很喜欢你
For some unknown reason, he's taken with you.
所以我们一起去 我吸引他 甩开你
So, we go, I charm him, ditch you,
我无休止的托加袍冒险生活就开始了
and my life of nonstop toga adventures begins.
确实 那样的话你就会从宿舍搬出去
I guess that would mean that you'd have to move out of our dorm
我就再也不用看你的傻脸了
and I'd never see your dumb face again.
我也是这么想的
We see it the same way.
该练习我很喜欢的兄弟会滑稽做派了
Now time to practice my lovable frat-brother antics,
用额头压扁啤酒罐
like crushing beer cans against my forehead.
我知道你的弱点在哪 啤酒罐
I know your weak spot, Mr. Pibb!
已经软乎多了
I'm softening it up.
金色年代 第七季第四集
那是一九八几年的十月十六日
It was October 16th, 1980-something,
我妈还在适应现实
and my mom was still adjusting to the fact
家里已经只剩一个孩子等她做饭吃了
that there was only one kid in the house to cook for.
亚当 吃早饭了
Adam, breakfast!
我已经吃过麦片了
Uh, I already had some Mr. T cereal.
不吃热狗面包的小傻孩多可怜
Well... I pity the fool who doesn't eat my pigs in a blanket.
你今天也做得太多了
Again you made too much.
另外两个孩子去大学了
Your two other kids are off in college.
你怎么到现在还搞不清楚
How do you not know that by now?
今天是我们的大日子
Oh, I'm just fueling Adam up
我不过是用高热量的肉喂饱亚当
with high-energy meats for our big day.
大日子 和我吗 还有你吗
Big day? With me? And also you?
大惊喜 是机器人主题的
Surprise! It's robot-themed.
机器人
Robots?
亚当 她知道你最大的弱点
Adam, she knows your greatest weakness.
我们先去看日场电影
We start off by going to a matinee
看那部叫《终结者》的新片
of this new movie called The Terminator
然后去儿童城
and then we move to Kiddie City
变形金刚玩具随便你挑
to pick up the Transformer toy of your choice
最后
and, for the finale,
我们去体育馆看冥河乐队
we're gonna see Styx at the Spectrum
表演《机器人先生》
perform Mr. Roboto.
虽然我很感谢你的迎合
While I appreciate the pandering,
恐怕我已经和金戴夫有约了
I'm afraid I already have plans with Dave Kim.
金戴夫
Dave Kim?
你居然拒绝跟我和机器人玩一整天
You're gonna blow off a day with me and robots
就为了那个四眼傻蛋
for that four-eyed drip?
是的 我们本来只是无所事事
Yeah. We were just gonna hang,
但现在我们可以去搞你这个机器人主题
but now I think we're gonna do all your robot stuff instead.
多谢你的点子
Thanks for the idea!
贝弗莉 别再用你的爱死缠着亚当了
Beverly, enough with overwhelming Adam with all your love.
你得另找别人
You need to find someone else.
你今天有什么计划
Well, what have you got cooking today?
你想看机器人吗
You wanna see some robots?
我今天很忙
I'm pretty jammed up,
但我知道你该去找谁 你的人生伴侣
but I know who you should ask... Your life partner.
你刚看到亚当走人
You just saw Adam leave.
我说的是默里
I'm talking about Murray!
默里擅长很多事
Yeah. Murray's good at a lot of things,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表