剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
奥茨 霍尔
Oates, Hall.
我的摘不下来
Mine doesn't do that.
你用的是什么胶水
What kind of adhesive did you use?
老爸用来给浴缸封边的
The stuff Dad seals the tub with.
那种胶水不能用在人脸上
That's not meant for the human face!
这个小毛刷子要永远黏在我脸上了
This bagel duster's gonna be on forever!
你们先聊
Yeah, I'll let you guys talk.
你还好吗
How's it going?
不太好
Not so great.
我在喜欢的女孩面前丢人了
I embarrassed myself in front of a girl I like,
更糟的是 我让她失望了
but even worse, I let her down.
你为什么用霍尔和奥茨骗我
Why'd you lie about Daryl Hall & John Oates?
我以为能请来他们
I thought I could get them.
我尽力了 但最后只搞到了他们的牙
And I tried, but I-I only ended up with their teeth.
我觉得有背景故事
?I feel like there's more there,
但我就不问了
but I'm just not gonna ask.
很抱歉我毁了你的电视马拉松
I'm sorry I ruined your telethon.
是这样的 你没有
Here's the thing -- you didn't.
人们都以为是滑稽搞笑表演
Everyone thought it was some goofy comedy act
叫奥茨和奥茨 我们收到了好多捐款
called Oates & Oates, so we got a ton of donations.
所以我算是帮上忙了
So I kinda helped?
算是帮上忙了
You kinda did.
但下次 直接来问我
But next time, just talk to me.
我也想 但你当时那么忙
I wanted to, but you were so busy,
爱丽卡让我觉得你吻我只是因为春假
and Erica convinced me you only kissed me on spring break
因为你在度假
because it was your vacation.
她也不是无所不知的
Well, she doesn't know everything.
你也有点喜欢我
You kinda like me, too?
一个人愿意花这么多工夫
A guy that would go through all of this effort
来支持对我重要的事
to support something that's important to me --
怎会不讨人喜欢
what's not to like?
等等 这样不行
Wait. This isn't right.
不 你觉得我不适合谈恋爱
Oh, no. 'Cause I'm not a viable romantic partner?
不是 笨笨
No, dummy.
是这个
This!
事实是
The truth is,
我们都会为了在乎的人做疯狂的事
we all do crazy stuff for the people we care about,
尽管有时会弄巧成拙
even if it doesn't always work out.
我不懂 我以为你希望比尔能开心
I don't get it. I thought you wanted Bill to be happy.
我希望
I do.
我只是不想看到他再受伤
I just didn't want to see him get hurt again.
说实话 你不支持朋友让他更受伤
Honestly, you not supporting your friend hurts more.
那不是我的本意
Well, that's not what I want.
比尔人最好了
Bill's the best.
他值得拥有所有美好事物
He deserves all the good stuff.
那就告诉他这些
Then tell him that.
不跟彼此闲聊 算是我们的特色
Not talking to each other -- it's kind of our thing.
或许不该是这样
Well, maybe it shouldn't be.
是你
Oh, it's you.
我还指望是别人
I was kinda hoping you were somebody else.
她在这
Here she is.
比尔
Hi, Bill.
我的小熊软糖回来了
My gummy bear's back!
你们先聊
I'll give you guys a minute.
好的
Okay.
我之前说不希望你受伤
Listen, what I said about not wanting you to get hurt?
是真的 我是真心的
It's true. I meant it.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
是这样的
Here's the thing --
我生活中没有那么多人
I don't have a lot of people in my life.
你是我朋友
You're my friend.
唯一的朋友
My one friend.
你也是
Right back atcha.
我们每周日都在我家看电视
We spend every Sunday watching TV at my house,
一想到以后不能这样了
and the thought of that not happening...
你不必有这样的想法
That's a thought you don't need to have.
这世上没有任何女人
There's not a woman in the world
能介入我和我最好的伙计
that can come between me and my best bud.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - ?Really.
快来抱一下
Now bring it in.
让老比尔抱抱你
Let old Bill get his arms around you.
原来 接受让挚爱亲朋开心的事
Turns out, accepting what makes the people you love happy
最终会让我们都更开心
can make us all happier in the end.
我再给你拿一份
Hey, I'll grab you another slice.
你确定你能接受吗
You sure you're okay with this?
我想是的
Yeah, I suppose.
你们俩都是我最喜欢的人
I mean, you are two of my favorite people.
因为当我们敞开心扉
'Cause when we open our hearts,
我们都能找到新的方式 共同成长
we can all find new ways to grow -- together.
好好看比赛 我们去购物了
Enjoy your game. We're going shopping.
归根结底 与亲爱的人共度时光
After all, sharing moments with people we love,
无论是老朋友还是新朋友
both old and new --
都是人生中最棒的事情之一
that's one of the best things in life.
此集献给我爸最好的朋友
我是温蒂·麦克伦敦-康薇
I'm Wendi McLendon-Covey,
我在《金色年代》中饰演贝弗莉·金伯格
and I play Beverly Goldberg on "The Goldbergs."
我们有个角色名叫比尔·路易斯
We have a character called Bill Lewis,
比尔·路易斯
我有些问题要问你
and I've got some questions for you.
假如有人要为贝弗莉·金伯格工作
What advice would you give someone
你会给他什么建议
who's going to work for Beverly Goldberg?
戴一对耳塞
Wear a set of earplugs.
结束了
Well, that's it.
每年一度的地球日电视马拉松结束了
The Earth Day telethon is over for another year.
你该为自己感到骄傲
You should be so proud of yourself.
我填满了整整两天
I mean, you filled two straight days
不间断的电视节目
with wall-to-wall entertainment.
是啊 但我还是没有请到任何名人
I guess, but I still didn't get anyone famous.
该死的
Damn it!
我差点就请到了霍尔和奥茨
I was so close to Daryl Hall & John Oates.
*她走来了*
*Whoa-oh, here she come*
搞什么 你在嘲笑我吗
What the hell, man?! Are you mocking me?
不是 我只是乱唱的
Oh, no, I-I was just messing around.
-真抱歉 -你应该抱歉
- I-I'm sorry. - ?You should be.
但我和我哥们有个乐队
But me and my buddy, we got this band,
-我想或许明年 -没门
- and I thought maybe next year-- - Hard no.
但你们不是需要许多节目填满时长吗
But don't you guys have a bunch of hours to fill?
没门
Hard no!
不过你小胡子很帅
Sweet stache though.
多谢 这算是我的个人特色
Thanks. It's kind of my thing.
现实中的约翰·奥茨
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表